Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

General (Thoughts about Story so far...)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

LoLImBored

LoLImBored

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Hey Guys feel free to talk about whats on your mind about this story!! :batoto_030:

I think this story is awesome so far but needs so action like u know gambles and some stuff that i cant name...

geenius3ab

geenius3ab

Potato

• Members
  • 187 posts

I think that this manga/novel is what ''Mondaiji tachi'' was supposed to be but failed at. Both are similarities in stories as borders and stuff can all be decided by games, and both are fantasy settings, etc. But ''Mondaiji Tachi'' had a huge problem of having too many characters and there only being 1 decent main character while the other 2-3 main characters were just plain boring, and a lot of screen time was wasted on them. The games were also boring and the fights, except for the fight that the male main character had were also somewhat boring. But this on the other hand. Gambles are interesting because the author needs to think on how someone will win and how to make things interesting, there is no plot power, there is only reason.

The story isn't anything GREAT per-say, the base of the story has been done before (People being transported into a fantasy world where they need to save the world.), but the setting is what makes it for me, because the setting hasn't really been done, because there's no other piece where games are actually games, with no battles or violence (There's dozens of pieces that have games in them, but they're just fights.). You can make this damn interesting and I'll make sure to read the light novel cuz I can't wait for this.

LoLImBored

LoLImBored

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

yep  i agree the setting hasnt been done before so it kind of clicked with me also kind of think that the reasons and explanations should unfold later on to keep the characters kind of mysterious and cool u know?

:batoto_014:  :batoto_014: