Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Yo... Dafuq is up with this manwha.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RumbleRoar

RumbleRoar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationOn Mars, teaching the students of the Intergalactic Academy of Magical Studies, PigFarts, how to turn hamsters into shoelaces.

Ok, so am I the only one who is completely fucking lost lol? I mean, I've only read it once and maybe its possible i missed the chapter where they explain everything.... But for me, nothing has REALLY made sense since the tournament stopped being about finding the strongest high schooler.

So I got that there is some secret organization, run by the ohm-marked dude, and theres some sort of heaven/god connection there. Meanwhile, the six are trying to not let mr. ohm win... But what is all this monkey king business? Was there a time skip? Uh, why was there no explanation as to what happened during the time skip? What are jin mo ri and friends doing now??? WTF IS GOING ON? Seriously, I don't even know what questions to ask.

Seriously. This manwha is cool, i love the art, and it used to give me a lovely dose of mindless action scenes. But I can't follow it for the life of me.

Spoiler

nanosystem

nanosystem

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Okay. I have no idea as well, but here's how I understand it:

There's God. The ruler of the alternate world basically.

Mr. Ohm wants to use God's power to destroy the world. Or control it. Or something. Anyway, he wants God to come over to the Human world to wreck some shit.

The Six and the Judges want to stop Mr. Ohm and kill God because God seems to be a dick.

God banished the Fox Guy (and maybe the Monkey King) because they were dangerous. He also placed a fake Monkey King on the throne and banned the use of God-powers (which Mo-Ri and friends use) because they are dangerous to him.

The tournament was held to find the Fox Guy (who turned out to be Park Il Pyo), finding Monkey King was a nice extra.

The Gluttony guy was placed into the tournament by Mr. Ohm to find the Fox Guy and consume his power. He failed.

Monkey King seems to be much more powerful than Fox Guy, so the Judges place their hopes into him.

There was a time skip, Mo-Ri and friends joined the Judges, others led a normal life. Then they were called by the Judges to go into the parallel universe (where God resides (probably))

Now Mo-Ri went into God's world to retrieve the Monkey King's memories and become stronger.

Edited by nanosystem, 25 December 2013 - 10:19 AM.

chadwickkerr

chadwickkerr

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

There are a bunch of things that seem to have been skipping around. Like where have all of the others than went over gone? 

As for the Monkey King business, all I know is that gramps found Jin when he fought a overpowered monkey and that must have been why the "old" monkey king disappeared. 

Sociopath Espher

Sociopath Espher

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationAbove the clouds

There are a bunch of things that seem to have been skipping around. Like where have all of the others than went over gone? 

As for the Monkey King business, all I know is that gramps found Jin when he fought a overpowered monkey and that must have been why the "old" monkey king disappeared. 

Actually i think Monkey King was sent  to human world , along with a Overpowered monkey (as a guard) to .... guard the egg ::|

The power of thy Incesity is beyond my Retribution.

The power of thy Incesity shall be our alternative salvation! XD

Rin "Kratos" Kokonoe

(From Mangafox's Forum)

Me gusta

Kiloce

Kiloce

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

The contest became interrupted when the enemy invaded it there wasnt a winner and the wish became nol & void because the wish granter got woken up before she had her full power to make the wish the contest holders became pow's basically and there fighting back now  to regain balance.