Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Want to Help/Join me i making a manga/manhwa series

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

Hi  i'm pretty much and imaginative kid , that looking for bunch of people to  created something called a Manghawa (crossover between a manga and manhwa, think Japanese picture book)  webtoon , anime series.I'm not looking for pro's or anything like that just people who think they can draw can join either online line or on paper. Even if it's just stick figures or doodles join for fun. You can also help me if you know how to used and anime created program or something like that to.And digit artist can help to.

To make and lest one or 2 pages a week on and idea of story mine or your idea's.  I looking to do chapters between 1-15 at the max pages each ( mostly 10  at a time though) so nothing too long. But anyone that wants  to join with me to make a story has to at lest know how to draw, writer , or created. one of these thing or any People , animals, monster's, object like cars or space ships, building's, planet's, plants, little things ( like accessories or food) , and objects in motions  ( for action scenes).

Your idea's or mine will me know far and wide , because i am  part part of a scan group and can post you ideas for people to see.

Oh and i'am mostly looking for volunteers to help  with this.

I list some of mine idea's up soon for people to see

thanks if you join me in making a manga or anime series

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha

Have you come up with any ideas of what you wanted? Like I know you were recruiting people to come up with ideas, but you probably already thought of a couple of vague/incomplete ideas if you were looking to start your own webtoon.

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

i have this one right here

"LA LA RUN (Ruin)"

Plot Summary:Once upon a time, there was a team of High School students whose names was feared throughout the land. That is until their defeat; they were stunned by this loss.  This great team, unable to reconcile the loss chooses to split up, never to be heard from again.  Until a young 15 year old boy named "Ruby Bling"came along, to try to reconnect this elite team and become its new ace member. But can he find the strength within himself to become world’s greatest volley ball player, defeat the Knights and Kings, the reigning champions, and to reunite the old team mates of the “The Sand Castle Knight’s” back together.

i have some more idea's but i just need some people to make a webtoon with me no expires require good or bad , i'am no looking for pro art's

ya pretty much all my idea's revolves around cross dressing ,bishounen, or sports  ya i'am pretty much a big fan of  those things in manga anyway

Edited by GirlyBoy, 26 December 2013 - 01:49 AM.

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

looking for people who think their good at shojo drawing

Solipsist

Solipsist

Potato

• Members
  • 171 posts

I can take a few requests when it comes to scene-making, special effects and anything that can be defined as "photoshop". I'm planning to abuse Google Sketchup as a cheap way to make backgrounds and then import them to photoshop for painting. I'm always help to pitch in a lil' in order to boost up my skills.

I'll tell you right off the bat that I won't be available 24/7, or even half of that. Then again, with the 'product' you're seeking to ship I assume any "CG" art in this project will be very minimal anyway.
My advice to you, if you're low on a certain resource (let's minimize it here to either visuals or writing); accommodate the lack of one hand with the other. Let's say you're out of visuals; make sure the style of writing does not require any expensive CGs, environments, facial-reactions, etc. After all, you can't make a moe-manga-ish unless you have good sprites.

Send me a PM if you need anything in that particular criterion.

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

thanks and that's ok i wasn't looking for someone to help ful time anyways but thanks so so much!! dude!

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

anyone can help with their ideas to!

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha

I'll come up with something good, dun worry. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

i've just come up with another idea to. It take place in year 2100  it's about it's about collage boy that goes into gaming video games world. That has over half the earth population on it. A world  were you character both mind , soul, and body's. That's right you are litter transported into the game world.That comb's both sci-fi and fantasy , a world fill with magic and adventures. Face off against aliens, robot,space were wolfs and space zombies. Space cowboys and more!

i found someone one devian art that can take request to. pulse i've allied myself with a group like me that also wants to make their very out manga series. on manga fox to!

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/475031-Anyone-want-to-create-a-Manhwa-Manga-Webcomic-together

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

i also have another series in mind it's called  Dream Revolution 

Edited by GirlyBoy, 03 January 2014 - 09:44 PM.

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

Theirs "SSTGI-X2" , "Rolling Derby Fully Hereby"

Plus guess what i just got more artist to help us and their all rookies for most part to , but not worries this first time i've done something like this 2"

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

guess what  i mangiest to get another artist to help us he he, and were dong "La La Run(Ruin)" first baby!

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

guess what we mangiest to get another writer to join our cause ya who!

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

and we got another artist with us!

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

guess what this one artist she a girl , but she drew me this, isn't  it sweet it's little bit  off thou, but other then that it rocks!!

It's Ruby-kun

ruby_kun_by_liznightcave26-d729mhb.jpg

Edited by GirlyBoy, 16 January 2014 - 05:18 AM.

nevernown

nevernown

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • Location-1x378DE022

Hmmm, I see...

It's hard to get volunteers, I guess.

Well, for starters, maybe try putting a link for this topic in your signature~

also, you contacted me for story-writing, yes?

I know a few people who might wanna help out, me included. But there's a lot of IF's and BUT's involved~

So give a good outline, I'd  say

also, try to put a link to here in your sig, that'd help by propagizing your thread~

Professional Titles, granted by forum-members: Hobbit, Wordsmith, Weirdo, Creep, Reachable Height, DJ, Bishie, Beautiful Poet, Professor, Dutchie-Boy, Writer, Pervy-Sage, Cookie, "Teia: Oh gosh", Geeky boy, Traitor, Stalker (more to be expected)

gkq0.png

Creativity
- Thoughts
- SoundCloud

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

thanks youx3 for saying that i check it out

thebestcowgirl

thebestcowgirl

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 17 posts
I kinda draw a lot of manga ">.>

My dA username is zaphyrae, though thebestcowgirl works too.

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

sorry guys i haven't being check this but if any manga artist want join force to make and epic manga series . So let me know by emailing me k

Edited by GirlyBoy, 02 July 2014 - 03:50 PM.