Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Vox Fantasia

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.
So blazing armour and radiance are not much different...can we edit our options then??

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

Starting this later today. And they end up quite different, radiance is more light than fire.

a6f4b732-ee1c-43f9-a007-079ff2b01822_zps

"The sun is new each day."

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Okay, what I meant with my earlier question is. Can we write the blazing armor our way (I tend to like Viking/Gladiators armors more) than a standard Plate-steel full armor kinds.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

If it helps, I'm probably going to just have Radiance be integrated in Roxxy's robotic exoskeleton, so any given armor type would be quite different from what I do.

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

If it helps, I'm probably going to just have Radiance be integrated in Roxxy's robotic exoskeleton, so any given armor type would be quite different from what I do.

Well my question doesn't pertain to your use of armor, you have full creative license over it. :D

I meant to ask that if my armor was customisable to wearer's choice. I mean you don't expect a viking to fight in full plate owing to restriction of movement.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

It's just classified as armor, it's not actually armor. It's acts more like living fire that surrounds you.

a6f4b732-ee1c-43f9-a007-079ff2b01822_zps

"The sun is new each day."

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

It's just classified as armor, it's not actually armor. It's acts more like living fire that surrounds you.

Okay thanks, that clears some stuff. :D

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler