Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Any anime you can recommend?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

mimi25

mimi25

Russet Potato

• Shirayuki Scans
  • 266 posts
  • Locationlost

I'm a shoujo fan, but I also enjoy the likes of one piece, fairy tail, zetsuen no tempest, ghosthunt, 07-ghost, death note, etc.

I love good art; I generally avoid animes (and mangas) which have this "ancient art style" feeling...

So, can anyone recommend me completed series with good plot and nice art? I'd appreciate it if you specify the genre. It can be shoujo (with strong female lead, or a bishoujo), or comedy with action, like the shounen animes I mentioned. Oh, I also love reverse harems! (LOL. I say that, but I only like a select few, since I depise weak heroines) 

I have to say it now that I absolutely did not like SAO. (A lot of people recommend this, including my friends, but...I'm sorry, but I think the story was way too dragging and the plot was crap. For saying crap, I apologize again) Except for one piece,I also don't like animes which are too violent. I have watched a hell ton of animes already, so I'm actually aware of what people usually recommend. I just hope I get different recommedations and find really good series this time.

Please, reveal your watchlists to me! LOL :)

Thanks~

--ami

hG90pQN.png

shadow, by ponies~ <3

别ē®”閑äŗ‹ļ¼

koala

koala

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

That was a hard request x). I know the pain of watching too much anime and not knowing what to watch next, but I will atleast try to recommend something. If you like shoujo, maybe you will like "skip beat", unfortunately the anime is done, but the manga is still ongoing, but it is a has pretty satisfying ending. My second recommendation is "Vampire knight" , it may be a little violent shoujo, but overall it is a very good anime, so I recommend you atleast try watching it. It is so fricking hard to find a shoujo anime that doesn't end before the manga ends these days -_-.

When it comes to shonen anime, you pretty much listed all the most famous ones. I assume you already watched naruto, full metall alchemist, rave master, code geasse and other big shonen animes. What comes on my mind now that is less popular is "Soul eater" and "Angel beats"(pretty violent anime), but you probably have watched or tried to watch those already xD.

Tengen toppa gurren lagann is an anime that suprised me, I really hate mecha and sci-fi, but it turned out to be great with this anime.

Have you ever considered watching a relaxing anime?"Sket dance" that is the non echhi version of gintama or "Bakuman" that was created by the "Death Note" author or "Space brothers" that is suprisingly hitting off with adults and kids inn Japan.

Anyway if anyone ever recommends you watching school days anime, dont do it, that anime is so messed up, I cant even begin to describe how much it messed up with my head after watching it.

Edited by koala, 13 December 2013 - 03:09 PM.

SNMS6

SNMS6

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBogor , West Java , Indonesia

Hmm , i rarely watch shoujo as i read them mainly ...

but if good scene and good plot , then currently airing Aoki Hagane Arpeggio - Ars Nova maybe suit your taste , it has quality scene and different plot from manga which is better than manga IMHO .

another good one i can think Towa no Quon , it is a Movie of 6 episodes , good plot good scene , it is about a supernatural users being discriminated and some organization trying to save them .

oh have anyone here mentioned Toradora , it is my adolescent anime , the scene is so-so but the plot is great . the similar qualities shared by Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 have so-so (or should i say above average) but great plot , and both have somehow sad background . 

oh before i forgot , Spice-and-Wolf and MaoYuu Maou Yuusha have great plot and somehow modern art unlike their LN/manga counterpart , there is some good scene i assure you . it is about supernatural being guiding economic plot , and puzzling politics also war .

umm , maybe that's it

20801.jpg

19.jpg

peonine

peonine

Potato

• Members
  • 105 posts

If you say shoujo and anime, the first thing that comes to my mind is Lovely Complex : it's hilarious (sometimes even more than the manga). Here are other love comedies : Ginban Kaleidoscope and Kamisama Kazoku (I don't know if it's "modern" enough for you though)

And a few action anime with romance/shoujo-ish feel : Romeo x Juliet, Chrno Crusade (frankly speaking I liked the plot of the manga better but the art kind of sucked), Hatenkou Yuugi, Otome Youkai Zakuro, Vision of Escaflowne (the movie, not the anime), Zombie Loan.

Web comics reviews blog for people learning Japanese (in French, English and Japanese)

This month's review: Special selection for beginners in Japanese.

Last month's review: Yougen Kaikitan by Kubouchi Youko

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Well, in the hopes you haven't watched them already I'll throw a few out there that (I think) should probably meet your specs.....first off would be Glass Mask, though that's as much for the shoujo aspect and not necessarily for your other requirements.......and as it's about the best selling shoujo of all time you've also probably already seen it.   :D

after that would be Ikoku Meiro no Croisee, which again, if you haven't seen it already would probably meet all your requirements. Shoujo (my opinion, primarily a female lead as well) with a slice of life/drama story line and spectacular art.

and after that I'd recommend Kami-sama no Memo-chou.........the same, I consider it shoujo (hey, I love shoujo too, I'm not bothering to  look up what these are actually classified as :) ) a strong female lead and a shoujo style romantic sub-plot, drama and also great art and animation. 

lastly, I'd recommend Asatte no Houkou, an outstanding story with great art and characters, and yes, shoujo or josei even, the story is centered around the two female characters. Very, very good.

and yeah, all complete..........and yeah, I dumped SAO after the mid-point of the series, what can I say?  XD

Edited by svines85, 13 December 2013 - 06:48 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

With those conditions set... I'll have to skim around the edges.
I'm on my cell so I can't really go into details because it is bothersome, so bear with me.
Code Geass is a must watch, so far anyone I talked into watching it has not been disappointed. It has mecha, action, trqgedy... and the violence isn't there because of violence if you know what I'm trying to say.
Death Note is dark, ruthless and unforgiving. Kind of like a ride with a madman. Don't expect rainbows.
Wolf's Rain is slow and steady, there isn't much violence, rather the world is coking to an end. It's a slow ride to Paradise.
Guilty Crown is kind of a sporitual successor of Code Geass, and while not as good as Geass, it has many defining moments. There is violence.
There are probably more of these on my mimd, but can't remember.

Toradora is very fun, lighthearted, conclusive, entertaining :) It was really entertaining. It's a school romance, and one of the best out there. It's not the usual romance stuff :) This is actually really good.
Bakemonogatari and all other xxxxmonogataries are... a different flavor. It is really unusual. There can pass a whloe episode with no progress in the story, it's an anime with ocasional plot :P Still, it is quite interesting, and it has some fantastic moments and episodes.
There are probably more on my mind, but I can't remember at the moment.

I really enjoyed Sword Art Online, but only the Aincrad arc, and I refuse the existance of everything after episode 14.

EDIT:

Ok, so I remembered a few more.

FLCL is hilarious and confusing. Nothing will really be explained, but it's really fun to watch. It's 60 episodes long, so it's a short but very worthwhile investment of time :)

Anohana is a tearjerker, a bittersweet anime. It has no action or violence.

Spice & Wolf is a two-season anime, unfortunetly canceled. It was based on a light novel series of the same name, and it is wonderful :) No action, it's about trading. I highly recommend it :)

All of these animes are short, with Code Geass and Monogatari series, with 50 and 56 episodes, then Death Note at 37. Others are under 30 episodes long.

Edited by Will of NGE, 13 December 2013 - 10:30 PM.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

VermillionOcean

VermillionOcean

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Strong heroines with a good plot, eh... I can think of several, though they're all seinen/shounen, but don't let that deter you. All of these are very good.

The "if you haven't watched this already, why aren't you watching it right now?":

Steins;Gate (drama, sci-fi)

Angel Beats! (drama)

The less appreciated:

Mawaru Penguindrum (comedy, drama) has as much as symbolism as a English class book, except it's actually entertaining.

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita (comedy, slice of life) is hard to describe and doesn't have much of an overarching plot due to the genre, but it's a very unique and underappreciated anime.

Seirei no Moribito's (fantasy) main lead puts most shounen battle series to shame. One of the best characterization of a strong female lead that I've seen in anime, if not the best.

Edited by VermillionOcean, 13 December 2013 - 11:31 PM.

mimi25

mimi25

Russet Potato

• Shirayuki Scans
  • 266 posts
  • Locationlost

That was a hard request x). I know the pain of watching too much anime and not knowing what to watch next, but I will atleast try to recommend something. If you like shoujo, maybe you will like "skip beat", unfortunately the anime is done, but the manga is still ongoing, but it is a has pretty satisfying ending. My second recommendation is "Vampire knight" , it may be a little violent shoujo, but overall it is a very good anime, so I recommend you atleast try watching it. It is so fricking hard to find a shoujo anime that doesn't end before the manga ends these days -_-.

When it comes to shonen anime, you pretty much listed all the most famous ones. I assume you already watched naruto, full metall alchemist, rave master, code geasse and other big shonen animes. What comes on my mind now that is less popular is "Soul eater" and "Angel beats"(pretty violent anime), but you probably have watched or tried to watch those already xD.

Tengen toppa gurren lagann is an anime that suprised me, I really hate mecha and sci-fi, but it turned out to be great with this anime.

Have you ever considered watching a relaxing anime?"Sket dance" that is the non echhi version of gintama or "Bakuman" that was created by the "Death Note" author or "Space brothers" that is suprisingly hitting off with adults and kids inn Japan.

Anyway if anyone ever recommends you watching school days anime, dont do it, that anime is so messed up, I cant even begin to describe how much it messed up with my head after watching it.

I've watched school days when I was somehow still a newbie to anime, and I totally agree that it is so messed up. I was like, "WTF did I just watch?" XD

I liked vampire knight too! It's one of my favorites <3 

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try sket dance and probably angel beats :)

Edited by mimi25, 14 December 2013 - 03:42 AM.

hG90pQN.png

shadow, by ponies~ <3

别ē®”閑äŗ‹ļ¼

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

IGNORED!

corner.jpg

Edited by Will of NGE, 14 December 2013 - 05:41 AM.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

mimi25

mimi25

Russet Potato

• Shirayuki Scans
  • 266 posts
  • Locationlost

If you say shoujo and anime, the first thing that comes to my mind is Lovely Complex : it's hilarious (sometimes even more than the manga). Here are other love comedies : Ginban Kaleidoscope and Kamisama Kazoku (I don't know if it's "modern" enough for you though)

And a few action anime with romance/shoujo-ish feel : Romeo x Juliet, Chrno Crusade (frankly speaking I liked the plot of the manga better but the art kind of sucked), Hatenkou Yuugi, Otome Youkai Zakuro, Vision of Escaflowne (the movie, not the anime), Zombie Loan.

I'll take Otome Youkai Zakuro from your suggestions; it seems interesting :) I've watched zombie loan (and kinda keep rewatching, LOL), kamisama kazuko, G.Kaleidoscope, and Lovely complex. And yeah, The last three are all good comedies, but Lovely complex is really on a whole new level :D

Well, in the hopes you haven't watched them already I'll throw a few out there that (I think) should probably meet your specs.....first off would be Glass Mask, though that's as much for the shoujo aspect and not necessarily for your other requirements.......and as it's about the best selling shoujo of all time you've also probably already seen it.  

after that would be Ikoku Meiro no Croisee, which again, if you haven't seen it already would probably meet all your requirements. Shoujo (my opinion, primarily a female lead as well) with a slice of life/drama story line and spectacular art.

and after that I'd recommend Kami-sama no Memo-chou.........the same, I consider it shoujo (hey, I love shoujo too, I'm not bothering to  look up what these are actually classified as ) a strong female lead and a shoujo style romantic sub-plot, drama and also great art and animation. 

lastly, I'd recommend Asatte no Houkou, an outstanding story with great art and characters, and yes, shoujo or josei even, the story is centered around the two female characters. Very, very good.

and yeah, all complete..........and yeah, I dumped SAO after the mid-point of the series, what can I say?  XD

Gyaaa~ thank you! I looked up all your suggestions on google, and now my utorrent is overloaded with new downloads...ehehe :3 (but I think I'll pass on glass mask... I get a bit distracted with the old graphics)

With those conditions set... I'll have to skim around the edges.
I'm on my cell so I can't really go into details because it is bothersome, so bear with me.
Code Geass is a must watch, so far anyone I talked into watching it has not been disappointed. It has mecha, action, trqgedy... and the violence isn't there because of violence if you know what I'm trying to say.
Death Note is dark, ruthless and unforgiving. Kind of like a ride with a madman. Don't expect rainbows.
Wolf's Rain is slow and steady, there isn't much violence, rather the world is coking to an end. It's a slow ride to Paradise.
Guilty Crown is kind of a sporitual successor of Code Geass, and while not as good as Geass, it has many defining moments. There is violence.
There are probably more of these on my mimd, but can't remember.

Toradora is very fun, lighthearted, conclusive, entertaining.It was really entertaining. It's a school romance, and one of the best out there. It's not the usual romance stuff :) This is actually really good.
Bakemonogatari and all other xxxxmonogataries are... a different flavor. It is really unusual. There can pass a whloe episode with no progress in the story, it's an anime with ocasional plot. Still, it is quite interesting, and it has some fantastic moments and episodes.
There are probably more on my mind, but I can't remember at the moment.

I really enjoyed Sword Art Online, but only the Aincrad arc, and I refuse the existance of everything after episode 14.

EDIT:

Ok, so I remembered a few more.

FLCL is hilarious and confusing. Nothing will really be explained, but it's really fun to watch. It's 60 episodes long, so it's a short but very worthwhile investment of time

Anohana is a tearjerker, a bittersweet anime. It has no action or violence.

Spice & Wolf is a two-season anime, unfortunetly canceled. It was based on a light novel series of the same name, and it is wonderful No action, it's about trading. I highly recommend it

All of these animes are short, with Code Geass and Monogatari series, with 50 and 56 episodes, then Death Note at 37. Others are under 30 episodes long.

Thanks! And no, not ignored. In fact, I love you.  :batoto_004:  Toradora and deathnote are among the first animes I've watched, and they are both good! I like strong-willed heroines, just like the one in toradora <3 A lot of people say Code Geass is really good that I've always been tempted to watch it; but, I keep on backing out because it is mecha. Among the many mecha animes I've watched, not even one caught my attention T.T I've also watched wolf's rain and spice&wolf (I stopped with the second ep of S&W, coz I couldn't stand the graphics, sorry)

Do you know other animes similar to toradora? Pleeeease :)

Strong heroines with a good plot, eh... I can think of several, though they're all seinen/shounen, but don't let that deter you. All of these are very good.

The "if you haven't watched this already, why aren't you watching it right now?":

Steins;Gate (drama, sci-fi)

Angel Beats! (drama)

The less appreciated:

Mawaru Penguindrum (comedy, drama) has as much as symbolism as a English class book, except it's actually entertaining.

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita (comedy, slice of life) is hard to describe and doesn't have much of an overarching plot due to the genre, but it's a very unique and underappreciated anime.

Seirei no Moribito's (fantasy) main lead puts most shounen battle series to shame. One of the best characterization of a strong female lead that I've seen in anime, if not the best.

I'm adding mawaru penguindrum and angel beats to my list. Thanks! :

Hmm , i rarely watch shoujo as i read them mainly ...

but if good scene and good plot , then currently airing Aoki Hagane Arpeggio - Ars Nova maybe suit your taste , it has quality scene and different plot from manga which is better than manga IMHO .

another good one i can think Towa no Quon , it is a Movie of 6 episodes , good plot good scene , it is about a supernatural users being discriminated and some organization trying to save them .

oh have anyone here mentioned Toradora , it is my adolescent anime , the scene is so-so but the plot is great . the similar qualities shared by Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 have so-so (or should i say above average) but great plot , and both have somehow sad background . 

oh before i forgot , Spice-and-Wolf and MaoYuu Maou Yuusha have great plot and somehow modern art unlike their LN/manga counterpart , there is some good scene i assure you . it is about supernatural being guiding economic plot , and puzzling politics also war .

umm , maybe that's it

Thank you~ Since I liked toradora, I'll watch Tokyo magnitude 8 as you recommended. I've seen the first episode of spice and wolf, though I didn't want to continue because I didn't like the art... 

<waaah. and my post is really long. As my apology, you can whip me gently~ LOL. Thank you all for your recoms! I think I got enough anime to last until february...ehehe  :batoto_024:

--ami

hG90pQN.png

shadow, by ponies~ <3

别ē®”閑äŗ‹ļ¼

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

Unfortunetly, Toradora is one of the very rare examples of romance/school life done right, because it doesn't rely on fanservice and missinterpretations, and actually follows the romance and is conclusive. Works like that are rare, so I really wouldn't know other examples. I am very, very picky.

However, you might try checking Anohana, I don't know if you'll find a torrent, I watched it online and got it that way. Prepare some tissues, it's really heartwarning and tearjerking.

Too bad you can't get over Spice & Wolf animation, though I didn't see anything wrong with it. Maybe if you stuck longer, you would see improvements or come to outright not notice anything that bothered you. It is extremely worthwhile, and is something that kept me on the edge of my seat at one point. I urge you to reconsider :)

However, if you cannot... may I recommend the Light Novel version then? I have all 17 volumes. It's a wonderful story, I even read it on my smartphone when I couldn't get access to my PC :P

Since there is no action, Spice & Wolf relies on  dialogue a lot, and it does it superbly.

It's a real shame you can't look beyond the mechs in case of Code Geass. Although they are there, they are only means for action, and don't actually serve as plot movers. That duty falls upon the magnificent bastard character that is Lelouch :D

You know, you get tons of recommendations for Code Geass because it really is that good. Don't skip on this fantastic anime just because of mechs.

Both Spice & Wolf and Code Geass have very strong female characters, that are most definetly not Damsels in Distress, and Holo falls under one of my favorite characters. No one tops Asuka Langley Soryu though :)

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Gyaaa~ thank you! I looked up all your suggestions on google, and now my utorrent is overloaded with new downloads...ehehe :3 (but I think I'll pass on glass mask... I get a bit distracted with the old graphics)

Ahhh, shoot. You are soooo right, my bad. I think I got too concerned with meeting the other criteria and totally forgot about the "older style art" part of it. 

Yeah, Glass Mask is an outstanding shoujo work........heck, even the anime is very, very good without covering more than up to a certain part in the story.........but yeah, no argument,  it's freaking old :D

Heck, the manga started in '76 and I believe that version of the anime (I think there's at least two serious adaptations, there was also a spoof/parody anime series done last year) came from the mid-80's or so. So yeah, old, just ignore it.  :)

Tn7HA0h.png

dermaister

dermaister

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationWithin the ruins of Eden

if you want shoujo, you should watch candy candy it is old school but good.

a cool action series actually is again old school and I just finished watching it is City Hunter, good blend of action, comedy and actually some romance and for me the  fan service is done right also along with awesome osts 

NoboriRyu

NoboriRyu

Potato

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationGermany

hmm maybe I missed some suggestions but why not:

Clannad:

2 seasons a 23/24 episodes each with a better 2nd season and don't watch the movie (maybe after you finished).

Dramatic anime with cute characters. Might not be a shoujo, but it feels like one xD

Ga-Rei Zero: 

1 season with 12 episodes. Less of a shoujo anime but the POV is from a female perspective (don't really remember

the definition, but it's an action anime focusing on fighting but also on the relationship between the characters)

True Tears:

13 episodes 1 season, but might not fit what you are searching for. It's a serious drama, with main focus on the

romance and love triangle at hand. 

K-On:

2 seasons with 13 and 26 episodes. It's a cute anime with nice soundtrack and it's kind of a slice of life showcasing

cute female characters in the light music club forming a band.

White Album 2:

12 episodes, this season, not finished yet, but today or tomorrow the last one will be released. Again about music

but this time focusing on the drama and romantic relationship between the 3 main characters.

Durarara!:

24 episodes with a weird plot that at first is very confusing, but later when everything is revealed it makes a lot of

sense. Involves fighting scenes.

Dantalian no Shoka:

12 episodes, about a story involving books, a bit of magic and a semi jealous female main character. 

Bokura Ga Ita:

24-26 (can't remember) episodes. Might fall into the category: not good enough animation/graphics, but I think you

might like it as it is a shoujo fully committed to romance and as far as I remember there was no real triangle in there.

Toradora:

24-26 episodes full of comedy slice of life and romance.

Here comes a list with popular comedy shoujo anime, that you probably know already:

Kaichou wa Maid-sama

Special A

Ouran high school host club

Vampire Knight 1 & 2

Sorry if they don't suit your tastes. As you can see I mostly watch anime which involve romance. So that's why I

recommend mostly romance anime. Hope you find something useful from the list. ^_^

EDIT: You really shouldn't skip out on Code Geass. You could leave out the mecha and instead add magical armor

or tamed beasts or something else that can be abused for war and it would still make sense (most parts of the plots),

because what's important is not the means but the result! Character development, twisted plot and unpredictable 

events, make this anime so good.

Edited by NoboriRyu, 20 December 2013 - 11:03 AM.

Miki

Miki

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • LocationIn the trash....

Katekyo hitman reborn: is pretty good, I enjoyed it eventhough I'm a girl
203 episodes

Kuroshitsuji: is also pretty good I would recommend it
36 episodes, 2 seasons

natsume yuujinchou: if you like supernatural things
52 episodes,4 seasons

Pandora Hearts: strongly recommended

25 episodes

that's all I could think of :batoto_032:

tumblr_mj1tf4Zx0V1s6wcafo1_500.gif                             tumblr_nda9f1laEv1s74qeso2_250.png

Spoiler

Samhill

Samhill

Potato

• Members
  • 151 posts

I don't know what you mean by "ancient art style", with that said, art is subjective. You like what you like, not don't what you don't. So I'll make suggestions based on your other criteria and you can determine whether or not you like the art.

Also: Anime and manga are both singular a plural.

Armatage III - Cyber punk, strong female lead

NausicaƤ - Fantasy, strong female lead (the end gets a little gross)

Magic Knight Rayearth - Magic girls

"So round, so firm, so fully packed." - Daffy Duck, not talking about what you probably think he's talking about.

Miki

Miki

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • LocationIn the trash....

acchi kocchi tumblr_mej1j0Lo8U1rkmjjzo1_500.gif

squid girl ikamusume0511.gif

anohana tumblr_mljcga4JlV1s0xo5ko1_500.gif

tumblr_mj1tf4Zx0V1s6wcafo1_500.gif                             tumblr_nda9f1laEv1s74qeso2_250.png

Spoiler

Samhill

Samhill

Potato

• Members
  • 151 posts

Princess Mononoke - Two strong females

squid girl ikamusume0511.gif

Spoiler

"So round, so firm, so fully packed." - Daffy Duck, not talking about what you probably think he's talking about.

Blubbly

Blubbly

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationInside the rabbit hole.

It's been a while, but in case if you ever drop back again here's some recommendations :)
Everything below are all either shoujo or josei.

Ashita no Nadja - Underrated gem. What can I say. Just check it out. It's that awesome shoujo that combines adventure, romance, friendship all together. Lovely show.

Chihayafuru - Sports and romance. (If you're not into sports, don't worry, the idea of sports won't even bother you once you start watching it) Characters are all 3 dimensional and all the main cast are likeable.

Honey and Clover 1&2 - Humorous and poignant. Wonderfully crafted characters and great development. 

Fruits Basket - A lot of people might argue that the manga counterpart is be better, but I for one personally feel that both were excellent.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun - It's the cast that really makes this show great. Awesome set of side characters. 

Kuragehime - The Amars, just gotta love them. It kinda gets off the track towards the end but otherwise it's a great trip down the road.

Edited by Blubbly, 11 March 2014 - 02:03 PM.

| MAL | 

YOUR DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM! 

tumblr_ljntvbbipq1qj3teco1_500_zpse7091a

Sakura Saluja

Sakura Saluja

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationBetween Killua & Kurapika... ^^
I'd recommend Magi, Nagi no Aukara, Kuroko no Basuke and HunterxHunter 2011(all currently airing :33)
2cfqlup.jpg