Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

I get 404 error after uploading

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 36 posts
  • LocationРоссия

I guess the topic is self-explanatory.

Anyway, I was uploading eldlive 1, and after the upload, all I see are 404 pages.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/211218/%C4%93ldlive_v1_ch1_by_forgotten-scans/1

It takes a lot to prove you're smart,
but just one thing to show you're ignorant.

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

Please try KidCongo's advice. ^^

Edited by Mazenia, 10 December 2013 - 03:38 PM.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 36 posts
  • LocationРоссия

Well, nothing happened.

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts

You used the GIMP format xcf, which apparently doesn't work, use png or jpg instead.

Sorry for not replying sooner.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 36 posts
  • LocationРоссия

Um... all my files in the zip are .pngs

what should i do

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts

Yeah, I mixed up the folders, that why I thought that (it was late). Unfortunately, I can't help at all, .png files shouldn't be a problem, neither should the size of the file, it's rather puzzling to me.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

Electromaster

Electromaster

Railgun

• Contrib Mods
  • 301 posts

I've seen something like this before and I believe its because of the comic's title. The upload system apparently doesn't like certain non-standard characters as the first letter (not sure if this is something Grumpy can fix or not, they are fine anywhere else in the title, just not the first letter. So to fix it the comic's title has to be updated to use a regular e and then they should work when re-uploaded.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

I've seen something like this before and I believe its because of the comic's title. The upload system apparently doesn't like certain non-standard characters as the first letter (not sure if this is something Grumpy can fix or not, they are fine anywhere else in the title, just not the first letter. So to fix it the comic's title has to be updated to use a regular e and then they should work when re-uploaded.

Mind elaborating?