Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Giant Killing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ge4ce

Ge4ce

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I feel just a little bit offended by the contributor by the name of drosfix. It seems he's a 'quantity over quality'-guy. Anyway, no worries! I hope he checks his future contributions.

As of currently, pages 174 to 222 should be 1 to 48, the rest should follow then.

Thank you for your time,
With kind regards,
Ex-chibisuke staff, Ge4ce

Trebor

Trebor

Voice to the Voiceless

• Administrators
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationUSA
Ge4ce, you're going to need to be more specific than what you posted. I have no idea which volume you are talking about. Please see the reporting guide that's stickied at the top of this forum.

I'm also not 100% sure what your issue is; if I had the volume #, I would just go look at it, but again, since I don't have the volume #, I'm just sorta confused.

Also, there's no need to be offended. People make mistakes, even scanlators (i.e., sometimes pages are numbered wrong because the scanlators named theim in a weird manner, so that automated systems will mis-read them). There's no need to call someone out, unless they're uploading every single chapter wrong...

Edited by Trebor, 01 August 2011 - 06:03 PM.

Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri

Ge4ce

Ge4ce

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Was about the Vol.2 Ch.8-17 Read Online. Knew I forgot something. >_< (chapter 8 and 9 or at the end)

Thank you for the kind reply. And I didn't really mean to call him out or something. Just that, even though it takes time, to check what you contribute. If I burn a music CD (or MP3) I always be sure to check it out myself first if it works, before I even think about giving it to someone.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
Hmm... looking at it. Seems like files are named weirdly.

It goes like

Giant_Killing_v02_ch08_012.png
Giant_Killing_v02_ch09_036.png
Giant_Killing_v02_ch010_049.png
Giant_Killing_v02_ch011_070.png

which in alphabetic order, it is
Giant_Killing_v02_ch010_049.png
Giant_Killing_v02_ch011_070.png
Giant_Killing_v02_ch08_012.png
Giant_Killing_v02_ch09_036.png

-_-;;

What were the initial zeros for if they weren't gonna use it?
I'll split them up...
(will edit post when done)

fixed

Ge4ce

Ge4ce

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
It's a volume release of chapter 8 to 17. There are sorta more then 100 pages... (like 222...)

Thank you for working on it.