Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[RP] The Other Side of Strange

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

Axe Of Khorne

Axe Of Khorne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNext Door...

csby.png

THE BLACK HEART (2)

An Unexpected Offer (2)

Eros couldn't help but chuckle at Tauschen's remarks. Pets, he called them? He loved the taste of it. Truth be told, Eros couldn't remember the last time someone talked to him in such a manner, and yet intrigue him long enough to tolerate it. It was actually somewhat pleasing to him. Hopefuly the man's act wouldn't wear off too quickly, Eros loved to be entertained,

"So, your name is Tau? Well, I am impressed. The messenger boy has finally been promoted"

"What you say little man?"

Zoktavir stepped toward Tau, eyes lowered and brimming with menace. Sly grinned, relishing the sight of this poor, dumb fuck in the next few seconds. Doll, however, remained impassive. Unmoved by Tau's demeaning comments towards her.

"I fear no man, I crush you like bug for-"

"~Zoktavir!~"

Sarge turned toward Doll, cutting his stride dead with her sharp gaze. Holstering her firearm, she sighed at him.

"~Did Eros tell you to harm his guest?~"

Zoktavir simply shook his head slowly. Clearly uncomfortable by the woman's scolding; be it from fear, or embarassment, Zoktavir didn't dare speak up to her.

"~No, exactly! Go do something useful. You too, Sly!~"

Snarling, Sly downed the remainder of his J.D. before shouldering off with the financial reports he "procured". Zoktavir went with him, bellowing into the comms as he left. Eros glanced at her, melting her dagger like gaze into pools of wanting with but a glimpse.

"Thank you, my Doll"

Doll giggled excitedly at the compliment. Almost skipping toward the chair Sly had earlier, she wheeled it to Eros.

"What you see, Tau, is no mere pet. For how can one so loyal, and charming, be called something so meagre?"

Eros sank into the chair. His skin tingling in delight as Doll wrapped her arms around him.

"I suppose you wish us to get down to business with your friend, hmm?"

Crossing his legs, Eros gestured Tauschen to get things started. Hopefuly, this wasn't going to be a waste of time...

Edited by Axe Of Khorne, 22 December 2013 - 01:07 AM.

If you want to sum up this creature in a paragraph...

Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Aedan Finucane in An Unexpected Offer

As Aedan managed to slip by the gorilla by the door without being detected, he crouched down and took cover behind the boxes in the far right of the warehouse. Taking Gáe Derg off his back, he took his binoculars back out and looked directly at the man dressed in black. Without a doubt, he's the real thing, one that actually represents Kozel. "Hmm....And by the looks of him....he's no lowly grunt either." Aedan muttered silently to himself. So the information turned out to be faulty after all...Well, maybe not faulty but surely misleading.... Just another street gang trying to make a name for themselves, eh?

As he looked on, the man in black, no doubt having fun toying with the street thugs, added to it by placing his phone ontop of a nearby. "Having a little too much fun, huh?" he muttered again as the man continued this farce of his by bowing to them. Taking the chance to get in closer, he stopped again and continued observing. Tauschen, hm? Taking out a small memo pad, he jotted down the name before being alerted to the sound of 'Tauschen's' phone as his expression changed. With a sigh... "Already?" Man, just when I started to get comfortable! As he stood up, he began tapping Gáe Derg on his shoulder. "Well, it can't be helped. Guess I'll have to go and introduce myself now." With a grin, he walked calmly toward the crowd before looking right at 'Tauschen'.

"I hope you mind if I heard their reply as well, eh?"

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Asta Rothlisberger

First Lil' B left with a scrying eye and then Minnie took her leave as well, clearly they had taken what all they needed from the scene. Well, truth be told, this was more of a botch up or 'red herring' as her cousin would have said. She knew there was no greater demon summoned but she went along just for the off chance of meeting Raphael. She followed her two friends shortly, Baphomet had already gone out of view by the time she got down. Minnie slowly meandered towards the exit, noticing the presence of 'The Cab' as it came on the scene, Asta guessed of the identity of the fare. The Old man was interested in the scene but not enough to send in Raph. She signed deeply as she reminisced her time in the Sistine. Minnie on the other hand wasted no time and made her intent known to the affable Mike.

The boy was cute and whenever she boarded, shy. Or maybe uninterested in talking with her, she wondered why it was so. Did she put him off in anyway?. Maybe, or maybe not, she could have tried soul possession to know this but it wasn't her style. By now, Y had got out of the cab and greeted Minnie, he sounded too sweet. Maybe that's how he is with humans, she wondered. The boy Minnie was so adamant in finding found mentioned in what Mike said next.

"If that's really the case then you might want to get back in. I more than just saw the kid, I know where he is now." he spoke to the two before continuing, "He's my customer right now I'm afraid. If he wants to share that's his call. There's always room for one more in this thing" hinting at the available space to Minnie. 

"Well since your cab is special, could you have by any chance space for two?" Asta said with a giggle, coming up on the party with a grin pasted on her features.

"Well since the old man beard is so interested to involve you, any chance that Raph will be coming down anytime soon?" she asked Yarael.

"I hope you don't mind me joining in, do you Y?" she finished waiting for the response.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!

[A Lead, Finally!] - Minerva Fairchild

The very moment she handed the picture to the cabbie, she noticed something in particular: there was a delayed, but literal flash of recognition that did not escape her perceptive eyes. Yet what happened next wasn't something she expected, from the passenger door emerged the literal wrath of God. Yarael. The city's resident angel if you would. His emergence drew further alarm from the Fairchild, though she would never show it in the least. Divine presence only meant one thing, and it brought even greater gravity to these murders; it meant that these people were so critical not even to the council, but even to the big man upstairs? The least she could do however, was give Yarael a warm greeting.

"It does seem we meet again." The Fairchild began as she grasped her coat tighter about her form. While made of heavy, protective cloth, it certainly didn't help against the cold. Maybe that was something she could bring up to the designers and engineers that worked for the Lion's Mane. Cold Weather gear was becoming a must in this season. "Though I wish our meetings were something more pleasant than situations that involve death and sacreligious practices." His offer though, was a tempting one. There were few better allies than the big man upstairs, and in this situation, where it seemed that the perpetrator was after something of demonic potency, it was probably the biggest asset she could have.

"I will take you up on your help though." She spoke briefly, though as the cabbie then spoke up. Much to her delight, she had finally found a break in this case! The cabbie not only had seen the boy, but also knew exactly where he was in this moment of time. Yet Yarael was his charge for the evening, and she had little doubt that the Angel would mind her company. Even so, it was dreadfully rude to assume such. Resting her hand upon the door the Angel had emerged from, Minerva leaned forward slightly to speak to the Hand of God himself. "Well, would you mind my company this evening? And Kevek," She uttered the cabbie's name. Of course she knew it, after all, the Council did run profiles on the people who knew the city the best of all. "See me after this issue is handled, I'll handle your reward personally. Consider it my thanks for making this investigation as expedient as possible."

With the approaching of Asta though, it seemed as if their party of two was going to become a party of three.

The familiar voice of the demoness reached out to the Magi and Angel, and she considered how interesting this was shortly becoming. It was troubling too, to think. That both the guy upstairs and the guy downstairs didn't like this situation at all. Perhaps in some way, just perhaps, they were trying to keep a balance of sorts; and whomever was causing this was trying to break this balance. For good to exist, there must always be evil, correct? Did Minerva mind the company of Asta? Not at all, especially considering how often she spent time in the confines of her grand library at home. Turning then, the Fang would look to the Angel with a whimsical smile. "I don't mind if she comes along, having both Heaven and Hell at my side doesn't seem to bad of an idea. That, is up to you of course."

Edited by Trouble, 22 December 2013 - 09:11 PM.

tumblr_o3sndbSAhX1qctrupo2_500.gif

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

Darkoda

Darkoda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

Baphomet was still walking after her needle to find this smarter than they appeared to be at first glance killer when a car pulled up and she ended up meeting another old face in this town. She didn’t know that he was around here now. “Hey Camus! I could say the same for you. And since when did you drive?”

This didn’t stop her from hopping in the car in the slightest, or from calling shotgun. “There’s a mystery afoot; some random killer who tried to set up a fake demon summoning. With the amount of people interested it’s bound to be amusing and I gotta make sure this person isn’t going to be killing anyone I care about anyway.” The needle drifted in a direction again, pointing to the left. “I know you like your puzzles.”

New-300-Nintendo-sig.gif

Spoiler

ANIMA

ANIMA

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAbsurdistan
Wow. Things went better than expected. Yarael was truly amazed how everything progressed so far. Not only did Michael have info about the child, he knew exactly where it was. Also, to add cherry to the top of this cake, Astaroth is also here, meaning Yarael wouldn't need to waste time trying to find her afterwards. This affair couldn't have progressed more smoothly. Now if only they reach this boy just when whatever killed his parents attacks again, and he will be able to wrap this up before the sun's up. Is this what mortals call Providence?... Well, Yarael calls it Boss's good will. He raised his head slightly to the skies and murmured "Thanks Jesus" so that nobody could hear him. He didn't even finish the phrase properly when he felt his cell vibrating (the sound was turned off). Yarael checked it to see message:

Subject: Providence
Text: De nada. Ask them why they keep mentioning stairs. 

Stairs? What stairs? Nobody mentioned any stairs! Yarael scratched his head. 

When he came back down to earth he realized everyone's looking at him for some reason. Their eyes showed they expected something of him. Ugh... what? ... Oh yeah! Cab. Well, he was sure the Boss wouldn't mind or else he would've told him in the message. Yarael spoke to Minerva. 

"Of course I wouldn't mind your company miss Fairchild. After all, I was the one who suggested we cooperate" Yarael said this with a slight bow. "As for you miss..." He tilted his head slightly to the side and made a short pause as if he was remembering something "Astaroth (he pronounced this as ass-to-rot), you may come along with us. In fact, I would like to ask you a few questions about why were there demon- summoning circles on the crime scene above."

Edited by ЦарМаркоМудри, 24 December 2013 - 07:46 PM.

jhdesg.gif

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

Eros Orexis, Aedan Finucane, Baphomet, and Camus Orion in Rising Action

Spoiler

tumblr_ner0yxdSDb1qeclafo3_1280_zpsd17zv

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

ea58780e-384a-4d00-9c4f-bde5e2c7e784_zps

Ophelia in On the Hunt

Ophelia quickly discerned two things about the girl. Firstly, she was not a very good artist. Secondly, she couldn't talk. Or maybe she just didn't want to talk to Barnaby, since he was weird looking and carried a distinctive odor that you could smell even amidst the musty stench of the room they were in. Barnaby was no stranger to excessive flatulence.

Still, despite the art's crudeness (and failure to capture just how beautiful she really was), Ophelia could tell that she was indeed in the picture. It had her same hood with the cute cat ears, and there was a dog in an adorable hoodie she had found at a swap meet six months ago, the very same hoodie that Max was wearing now to detract from the horns and bone and teeth and all that. No one else in the city, as far as Ophelia was concerned, dressed that impeccably.

"Yep, that's me," she said plainly. She didn't know why the girl had drawn her, nor did she know why she was showing her that picture. "Does this have anything to do with a cheese knife?"

Ophelia was still quite confused.

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

Kasimir Moonbeam Piper

It took the trio about twenty to thirty minutes to get to their location, it would have taken more had it not been for the flyover, which crossed the busier intersections of the city.  They were headed for one of the many office districts that checkered the city haphazardly.  Kasimir tried to spark some light conversation amongst the group, having become uncomfortable by the stifling silence.

“Both of you are not regulars, that you are not. So what brought you to my little corner of the Old Market? Though in some ways it is a truth that most everyone in out ‘community’ pass through my doors, The truth it is”

Eventually they neared their ascribed destination, it was one  of those highrise company buildings, with glass walls and polished windows. As he drove into the basement, he realized that the parking gate was open, neither was their any guards. It did strike him as odd, for the moment he passed it off as a coincidence.

However as they went into the building more and more things began to pop up. Things that were quite strange, and frankly rather unnerving. As they made their way through the building, there were several signs that it was occupied, however there was no sign whatsoever of the actual occupants. Still Kasimir forged on, ignoring the inherent creepiness in the situation as best he could. Finally he made it to the Elevator….

The top floor, had a completely different feel to the rest of the building, it seemed to bathe in its own opulence, every inch of it filled with signs of big money. In the center of the lounge there was a large marble statue. which Kasimir realized, depicted the Titan Prometheus’ imprisonment. That had been quite a good story, he remembered reading it in his younger days, though the statue with its visceral detail did not hold to innocence of those days. Even the Secretaries booth was was empty…

Kasimir walked into the inner office, flinging the doors open, as he strode past. He was getting rather excited, everything till now hinted to what was becoming a rather thrilling story, and Kasimir was ready to flip the page and find out more. The office in itself was far more opulent than the exterior lounge. However what really drew his eyes in was the lavish oak desk, and the chair behind them. He recognized immediately the quality and workmanship that went into those, both being an interest of his. It was one of his personal beliefs that no businessman should do his business without appropriate desk and chair. Both of these would inherently, change the way one worked, they were also a means to give subtle cues to the ones on the other side of the desk…...

Walking up to the simple box on the desk, he realized that it was quite empty.

It took the trio about twenty to thirty minutes to get to their location, it would have taken more had it not been for the flyover, which crossed the busier intersections of the city.  They were headed for one of the many office districts that checkered the city haphazardly.  Kasimir tried to spark some light conversation amongst the group, having become uncomfortable by the stifling silence.

“Both of you are not regulars, that you are not. So what brought you to my little corner of the Old Market? Though in some ways it is a truth that most everyone in out ‘community’ pass through my doors, The truth it is”

Eventually they neared their ascribed destination, it was one  of those highrise company buildings, with glass walls and polished windows. As he drove into the basement, he realized that the parking gate was open, neither was their any guards. It did strike him as odd, for the moment he passed it off as a coincidence.

However as they went into the building more and more things began to pop up. Things that were quite strange, and frankly rather unnerving. As they made their way through the building, there were several signs that it was occupied, however there was no sign whatsoever of the actual occupants. Still Kasimir forged on, ignoring the inherent creepiness in the situation as best he could. Finally he made it to the Elevator….

The top floor, had a completely different feel to the rest of the building, it seemed to bathe in its own opulence, every inch of it filled with signs of big money. In the center of the lounge there was a large marble statue. which Kasimir realized, depicted the Titan Prometheus’ imprisonment. That had been quite a good story, he remembered reading it in his younger days, though the statue with its visceral detail did not hold to innocence of those days. Even the Secretaries booth was was empty…

Kasimir walked into the inner office, flinging the doors open, as he strode past. He was getting rather excited, everything till now hinted to what was becoming a rather thrilling story, and Kasimir was ready to flip the page and find out more. The office in itself was far more opulent than the exterior lounge. However what really drew his eyes in was the lavish oak desk, and the chair behind them. He recognized immediately the quality and workmanship that went into those, both being an interest of his. It was one of his personal beliefs that no businessman should do his business without appropriate desk and chair. Both of these would inherently, change the way one worked, they were also a means to give subtle cues to the ones on the other side of the desk…...

Walking up to the simple box on the desk, he realized that it was quite empty.

“Oh dear” He said, as inspected the box closely, as if there would suddenly be something inside it…

“Well that is not great, not at all it is”

“It might be prudent to shut the door behind you, It would seem that there may be some trouble afoot, That it would”

He walked over to the windows, parting the curtains with his hands. Peering down onto the streets, hoping to see something that would give him a clue to what exactly was happening

He said, as inspected the box closely, as if there would suddenly be something inside it…

“Well that is not great, not at all it is”

“It might be prudent to shut the door behind you, It would seem that there may be some trouble afoot, That it would”

He walked over to the windows, parting the curtains with his hands. Peering down onto the streets, hoping to see something that would give him a clue to what exactly was happening

qEZtZafl.png

I AM HE. HE AM ME. ME IS HE

Inumori

Inumori

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Location....good question.....

Michel Kevek in "One Last Fare"

And so the Angel said yes. It was a relief to have him invite Fairchild along. I worried about what might happen if he hadn't. Surprising though, was the presence of Astaroth. An archdemon with a lot of lust and not too much restraint. I've driven her around a few times. Even when she's off in whatever the Cab went and conjured up I swear to you I can feel that woman's gaze. Tough not to feel like prey when you can almost hear her licking her lips across dimensions. Still, she's one of the better demons, which is strange to say considering she's also one of the first. I could have been surprised that an Angel let her come along and all, but I know what she does.

Astaroth is also known as "The Balancer" around town. She goes about cleaning up after messes involving lesser demons and preventing problems involving major ones. She's also something of a satanic diplomat, but I suspect her form of back-room politics involves less bribery, more condoms, and about the same amount of blackmail. Though honestly, she's probably the most likely to be able to break a curse of the three. Good news for the kid, though depending on her tastes it might cost him.

"Well then ladies, climb on in." I spoke casually. I probably should have told them about the boy's curse then, but at the time I just wanted to get them there. Something terrible was headed for that kid and I left him with Briggs. If something happened to the one true sanctuary in New Brenton, it was on me. I didn't need that on my conscience and I needed even less to be killed for it. An Angel, a Demon, and a Mage walk into a Cab. I hoped this wasn't the start of a bad joke.

Edited by Inumori, 31 December 2013 - 12:54 AM.

The Dog's Woods

Spoiler

An Adventure by Mischief

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Asta Rothlisberger

Minnie was her usual cheery self again, she agreed to Asta's company. The same couldn't be said surely for Y, he purposely teased her with mispronunciation of her name to make her wince a bit at it's mention. She pouted a bit but then was back to her cheery self. Then the handsomely sweet Mike asked them all to hop in for the ride. His silky smooth voice making her sigh pleasurably, "oh what would he be like between sheets?" she thought to herself licking her lips absent-mindedly .   

"Well, won't I get to ride alongside you!" Asta asked Mike with a bashful smile making him blush a little, before continuing,"Well drop that professional garb sometime, sweetie" she said with a wink and an aerial kiss before getting in the back and settling herself in the seats. The interior of the cab was presently that of a standard cab. She looked forward to whatever it will conjure today, now that she had such lovely company.

"Hurry up chumps!!" she clapped her hands together, "I wanna finish this and head with Minnie back to her awesome library. If she allows me to be there, that is" She finished. Positioning herself comfortably, she waited for the  thrill to begin. 

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!

[The Cab of Cabs] - Minerva Fairchild

Yaraels agreement brought a hint of a smile to the Fang's lips, it were almost akin to the last time they had worked together. Meeting by chance and speeding off into probably hell itself a second time certainly did have it's appeal. With the Angel's agreement came the Cabbie's invitation, and the Fairchild unfastened the belts that held her swords tightly to the upper edge of her waist; slinging them about so that the hilts of each runic blade rested comfortably upon her shoulder, she finally slid into the cab she had been so curious about. Shortly following her, Ast and Yarael soon crammed themselves uncomfortably into the vehicle, yet what happened next was rather unexpected.

As the cab got moving, it also changed for the sake of comfort to others.

Rather rapidly, the room expanded from it's tightly packed guests, and as the Demon and Angel seemed to be carried away, the world went into an abysmal darkness. No longer could she see the windows to the busy streets of the night outside, yet the Magi didn't worry. She had heard of the magnificent machinations of this legendary Cab, so she leaned back into her seat in utter comfort. And next to her appeared a small table, with a crystalline vase of water and a glass of ice. Pouring the drink into her cup, she lifted the chilled glass and looked about her to the countless books that lined the towering shelves. Even at a young age, she was incredibly well read, and beset by the myriad of colours presented by the stained glass, her gaze drifted aimlessly throughout.

Needless to say, she was duly impressed.

Impressed even by the amorphous painting that depicted past events of her life, yet as the cab seemed to play such scenes of pride and joy for her, such moments only brought remembrance of thsoe that were the most dark and miserable. For one must never forget the past mistakes, one's past sins. Otherwise one might forget the blood that had been shed so she could still be standing here this day. Standing up from her Cab's chair, Minerva strode smoothly over to the desk, her fingertips gently running along the flow of the Mahogany stain as she took a seat upon the desk as the flame of the oil lamp played flickering lights across the stained wood.

Opening the book that lay upon the table however, revealed the intricacies of the case at hand. Photographs and personnel files of not only the family that had been murdered, but people who worked at the Loft's complex, maintenance personnel or any of the sort. Yet no names revealed a clue as to who just might be the murderer at hand. Most of the people who worked there, all in face, were actually sleepers. People who were gravely unaware of the magical world, trapped in a veil of blissful ignorance that sometimes she was simply envious of. Finally stopping on the photograph of the child, she peered into his eyes for a second, as if looking for an incriminating flicker of knowledge in the photograph that might make him the killer of the council's ally. Yet she found nothing but innocence and joy in the family photo.

With a long sigh, the book came closed and she brushed it aside. The tome itself vanishing into dazzling dust for a second as she rapped her fingertips against the mahogany in thought. She had but one mission, one thought. Find the boy. Keep him safe. And the murderer will come for him soon enough. That is where she would find and execute him for his crimes. With each moment that passed however, she was beginning to think that her Uncle had known more about this than he had let on. Grasping her Sabers, Minerva leaned back into the chair and took a sip of the cooled water. This despicable case was beginning to make her more uneasy by the moment.

"This is going to be a long night," She murmured under her breadth, and her disembodied voice reached out towards the other two. Both Ast, Yarael, and Kevek alike. "The plan I initially had at first was after I recovered the child, I was going to extract him to either the Headquarters of the Council or to my private home. Both of which would eventually be met with a rendevous from my Uncle." Taking another sip of her water, the Lioness bit her lip for a second before she continued. "The plan then, if he stayed at my home, was to draw out the murderers and conspirators and, as a result, execute them for their crimes. Keeping this as easy and simple as possible for execution and the sake of keeping this quiet." Irritably, the Fairchild grasped the hilts of her weapons accordingly, before she looked in the direction where Ast and Yarael had disappeared to. "Yet the involvement of Heaven and Hell tells me that there is something about this that God and Lucifer do not like at all...mind enlightening me while we're en-route to the target?"

Perhaps it was a bit cold of her to refer to the boy, a mere child, as a target. Yet when business was as urgent as this, she preferred to stick to business. Especially when such significant powers were both at work.

tumblr_o3sndbSAhX1qctrupo2_500.gif

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts

This Smells Bad

Conrade and the crew all got into Mr. Piper's car and headed towards the place as per told. 

Cole was a bit tense riding around in a car with a person he did not know.  Oddly enough, it was not part of any order so the very situation caused a bit of anxiety.  He did not want to disobey orders but, he was not under orders NOT  to take any other jobs while there.  It was like Drexal purposely does not tell him not to just to mess with him.  The thought made Cole a bit irritated still, what if he got orders in the middle of the job?  Was he to drop everything and go somewhere else? How would his parents react if they found out.   All of these trivial thoughts ran through his head but, on the outside, he remained...........A ROCK!!  If you touched him, he would not flinch and the death glare he gave was not really a death glare but his normal face.  If One would ask him "Whats wrong?" he would replay, "Nothing, this is just my face."

Arriving there, the building was actually very large but when they entered, they could not spot a soul.  Sniffing around, Cole smelled faint traces of people all over but he was not sure how fresh the smell was.  The situation did not make him feel comfortable.  All of the lights were on all over with nobody around to bask in it.  Things were not adding up.  But, there was one smell that never left.  He kept quiet about it though, mostly because nobody asked..no ordered him to speak.   Being the lucky guy he was, the group followed the scent anyway, even though he did not say anything.  They followed it all the way to a room where a man was standing.  Looking at him, Cole knew something was about to happen.   The Question is, was it a trap by him or did they all get trapped by another party?

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo

Locked until further notice.

~The Resident Neko

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.