Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

hi...

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

gaho

gaho

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

trust me when i say i'm one of the more tolerant ones ^^

tolerant or not it makes no difference, so nobody cares ;)

Senza_titolo_2.jpg

Good Emperor Late

Good Emperor Late

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe end

you are way to angry about that

What. where. I made you simple points. Get trough your head that we are not your enemy, for some reason your brain likes to think just that.

trust me when i say i'm one of the more tolerant ones ^^

tolerant or not it makes no difference, so nobody cares ;)

What Vis said is true. There's a lot people, including ADMINS, that might have MUCH less tolerance to this. So, don't spark bad blood, for stupid reasons. Unless you want to get banned, >.> 

Edited by End The, 27 November 2013 - 09:27 PM.

Posted Image

gaho

gaho

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

What. where. I made you simple points. Get trough your head that we are not your enemy, for some reason your brain likes to think just that.

What Vis said is true. There's a lot people, including ADMINS, that might have MUCH less tolerance to this. So, don't spark bad blood, for stupid reasons. Unless you want to get banned, >.> 

i never considered you my enemy and if i get banned just for a simple opinion its not some kind on tragedy

Senza_titolo_2.jpg

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

i never considered you my enemy and if i get banned just for a simple opinion its not some kind on tragedy

okay we get it, you don't care whether you have an account on batoto or not. fine with me (and with most of the rest of us too, i'm assuming.)

now let's shush up. please? ^^

Good Emperor Late

Good Emperor Late

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe end

okay we get it, you don't care whether you have an account on batoto or not. fine with me (and with most of the rest of us too, i'm assuming.)

Yeah, it's not a tragedy. But you seem to be. As far as I remember, it's you who decided to come here, and spark bad blood, not us. And you don't seem to get, what we are trying to say, at all? Yes, that is a tragedy.

But anyway. We've gone too much of topic. Let's stop >.> Let's hope gaho will understand a bit more after he's past puberty.

Posted Image

gaho

gaho

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

since if you aks that kindly ^_^

Yeah, it's not a tragedy. But you seem to be. As far as I remember, it's you who decided to come here, and spark bad blood, not us. And you don't seem to get, what we are trying to say, at all? Yes, that is a tragedy.

But anyway. We've gone too much of topic. Let's stop >.> Let's hope gaho will understand a bit more after he's past puberty.

poor me and my "puberty"...XD

so let's stop and hope that the guy with "bad blood" past his puberty safe...so he doesn't have to fight the low tollerant army  :batoto_017:

Senza_titolo_2.jpg