Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

For a Fanfiction?

The Gamer Fanfiction

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Windying

Windying

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I was wondering, this webtoon could use a fanfiction or a novel version or two, so what do you guys think? I wanna write it like a novel but I don't think that I could handle all the ability's listed out in the webtoon version. Or more like, I wonder if there's anyone who will be reading it.

Your guys opinion?

zer0xsoul

zer0xsoul

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

if u can't keep check on the abilities then have some people create a library/index of all abilities.

Rage_Quit

Rage_Quit

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Fan fic Fan Fic FAN FIC

You got my vote go for it!

winebat

winebat

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

I had the same idea!! I was even looking through Maple Story for some help since they have such a huge amount of classes and icons and ideas! I would love to read it!!

Edited by winebat, 22 November 2013 - 11:52 AM.

HailTheGamer

HailTheGamer

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationIllusion barrier

Mentioned it before: Doujinjshi brewed from 3 ingridients: Han Jee-Han, skillbook: Kamasutra and 'redhead'.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

Mentioned it before: Doujinjshi brewed from 3 ingridients: Han Jee-Han, skillbook: Kamasutra and 'redhead'.

Sung-Ah added for extra fun.

kfi6l.jpg

Katsurandom

Katsurandom

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

you should't write for us (i'm not saying it's fun to write for others[I have])

you should write because you want to write the history, i have a fan fic or two (actually two ;3), who where written for webs where i was...one is 20 chapters long and almost 150 word pages long, the other is 100 pages long 12 chapters...

Both wheren't finished because those websites died....

I do know how it ends (Obviusly) but i'll probably never write it because the history isn't really mine...so i don't specially care if its end it...

so...don't make mi mistake padawan.....write for yourself and just post it for others to read it (I'll read it btw)

xscraid

xscraid

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Go for it.. as long as if its a good, i read it. Be it doujin or not. FYI this is the first webtoon that caught my eyes and the MC resonates with the gamer in me. Good luck with the writing dude.

p.s- The Gamer rockzzzz!!! but i do hope it can have a tad bit more gore in it, maybe Korea have restriction on it. Love the humor though you heathen.