Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Just finished reading

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

Hi to all, I just finished reading Kubera (in 2 days), and I feel like i've only scratched the surface, is this normal? I will probably re read it later, because i'm sure that like with ToG i've missed several important things. Aniway, I found the plot of this work extremely vague (probably it was intended this way), is the main plot point the motivations of God Kubera?

I seemed to understand that he betrayed/did something wrong and this affected greatly the later events, and the sub plots of Ghandarva, Sagara and Leez (probably more) derived from this. He seems to be fighting a war against himself (helping both Leez and the ones who want to kill her ), as Visnu (?) said, a war that he cannot win... and off course his name and power was transfered to our main characters...
By the way, I'm a bit confused :lol: i'm afraid that i understand almost nothing about the webcomic, did someone felt the same in the past?

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Yes, it's normal for you to feel that you've only scratched the surface. ^^ Kubera reads more like a mystery than an action series, and has several obvious important past dates such as N0, N5, D500. We only know a bit of what happens in N5, whereas most of the events of N0 and D500 are still completely unknown. And I suspect the real meat of the story in the current timeline hasn't even started yet. Expect this series to reach at least 400 chapters, bare minimum.

But re-reading helps. You'll be surprised by the plot density when you do. Treat this as a mystery, not an action-adventure. Read into Everything. Take Nothing for granted. :)

Edited by Mizura, 18 November 2013 - 10:28 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

I would suggest rereading it a couple more time a couple months apart and take a look over at the wiki http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Kubera_Wiki , it may fill in some of the gaps for you .

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

The temptation to go read the wiki is big, but i would like to understand the most on my own

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA