Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

GE - Discussion

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

Glass Frog

Glass Frog

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationBandoeng

aww. chp 102 is so sweeet X)

i agree and shou's father really funny :D

shou, you are so cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

-----Everyone Needs Foods-----

Posted Image

Glass Frog

Glass Frog

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationBandoeng
so, utsumi disapointed with yuki and he will be with shou :batoto_013:

-----Everyone Needs Foods-----

Posted Image

Valéria

Valéria

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 91 posts
  • LocationBrazil

if Utsumi doesn't get Yuki back, the title will change become 'Bad Ending' :/

Don't really thing it'll be a bad ending if Seiji doesn't actually get Yuki back. I mean, can someone really understand that girl's reason for breaking up? She's gonna be stuck up forever with what his ex has done to her? And she doesn't even give a proper 'NO' to Seiji... If she's gonna be indecisive for the rest of the life, rather than keep making him suffer, just go away, man u-u

Though I might be suspect to say this since I'm totally Shou's fan (or supporter or Team Shou - naah - whatever you want to call)
She's so cute that I can't help liking her

Posted Image

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
Well I was supporting Shou at the beggining but mostly because I hate the, I like the girl then some new unknown random girls shows up and sweeps the guy away..
(and that was exactly what happened)

But I also don't hate yuki, neither do I pity her,

But she screwed up, Seiji just wanted to know where he stood, she couldn't place him.. and each day you feel like you are tool, so she is entirely to blame.
She got to decide what she wants, and then she maybe can move on and leave this Tooru thing behind

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia

But she screwed up, Seiji just wanted to know where he stood, she couldn't place him.. and each day you feel like you are tool, so she is entirely to blame.
She got to decide what she wants, and then she maybe can move on and leave this Tooru thing behind

I concur. She currently does not deserve Utsumi, not after all the shit he's put up with for her sake, just wanting to be with her. At least Shou seems to be there... for now.
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

Oliverfr

Oliverfr

Potato

• Members
  • 134 posts
Hello, just reporting something. Just in case some EasyGoingScans are around.

I insist : I usually am NOT the complaining bitch.

But...I just read the chapter 104.

And... DA FUCK ? Is that supposed to be English ? Come on, it was first robot translated to Korean, then robot translated to French, then robot translated to English, otherwise, I just can't imagine a human would have committed such an act and called it a "translation".

Or was it an attempt at brainfucking the mangafox bot before uploading an English version minutes later ? O_o

Deep link for one of the many pages : http://vatoto.com/read/_/47770/ge-good-ending_v10_ch104_by_inyourface-scans/2

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
At Oliverfr:

I know. As a huge GE fan and Global Moderator here (and most of all, TheCompany member), I've done my fair share of complaining about it. Trust me, the second iMS releases their version, I am going to replace chapter 104 with their scan... ASAP. In hindsight, it does make iMS seem a lot better in the light of this shitty release, but still, I recommend that no one bothers reading it. The translation is inaccurate, doesn't make a lot of sense and most of all, that is probably the ugliest fucking release I've ever had the misfortune of seeing.

Next time, make a thread about it in the Quality Assurance forum :P

Since I haven't read 104 yet, I can only say I am really looking forward to this conversation between Utsumi and Shou.
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

GrimNights

GrimNights

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
Well as a person who has had a GF like Yuki, it is nothing but trouble till she has come to terms with it. Every boyfriend she will have will leave, or in the case where she tries to push pass the issue it may leave her even more emotionally scarred. On that not this manga doesn't seem to go the crash and burn route so I doubt something like that will happen just putting some IRL scenario's.

The author is definitely put Seji thru a very realistic growth period. It isn't always the girl who you want to be with that is the one for you, but the one who is there when you need it the most. Seji says it himself that Shou always fills the gaps in his heart. Whether you like Shou or not, it is very big deal in a young couple to have such a thing.

Patricio Cruz

Patricio Cruz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I just hope Yuki doesn't end up with her ex, not even for a minute.
how fuked up that would be for Utsumi?

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
I just want shou to be the end girl though that chance is REALLY slim :/ Compared to Yuki I like Shou waaay more.

As for Yuki going back out with her Ex... Thats possibility then again I'm fine with that >.> would suck for Utsumi but no my prob :D He just needs to get over her :/

Edited by Censored, 15 November 2011 - 07:11 AM.

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.
More mopping up in the series comments thread...

Because I'm amazing I'm posting comments that were misplaced (per rules) on the series home page right here where they belong.

Aren't I wonderful?

Okay...okay, all the sugarcoated, non-sniping comments are to failtastic guise to cover the immense irritation of having to do this again...on...another...series...grumbles...mumbles...grumbles...mumbles
:batoto_011:
grumbles...mumbles...grumbles...mumbles

Axel Yamato
Oct 09 2011 04:04 PM
And just when I though thing were going along nicely.
**Liked by: atomiksphinx77**

Cydric
Oct 17 2011 12:11 AM
Do you think this will end like Ichigo 100%?

Ayreos
Oct 17 2011 11:45 AM
@Cydric:
With him ending with the chick you least expected him to end with? I hope not...

Neobosco
Oct 17 2011 06:16 PM
WAAA!!! I hate NTR!!!!! well, the main character is a poor stupid, i readed when the club's captain deceived him, and go out with her sempai. So sad T_T
**Liked by: Neobosco**

benji price
Oct 20 2011 04:15 AM
this manga is popular but i always ignore it cause i think theirs nothing special about it. but im gonna read a couple chapters out of curiosity and see what all the fuss is about. post my opinion later.
**Comment was left on series page, but the related comments have been moved here because they contained spoilers.**

benji price
Oct 20 2011 06:54 AM
i have to admit this manga is interesting. so far im on chapt 27 and it looks like might get with the girl he likes but then the blonde pops up again after rejecting him. damn wench! ill keep on reading now. see wat happens.
**Liked by: benji price**

Ayreos
Oct 23 2011 01:57 PM
Yes, damn wench! How dares she go back to the good guy after she ran after the jerk? It's unforgivable! xD
**Liked by DrZar, Cydric, atomiksphinx77, and 1 other member**

Cydric
Oct 30 2011 03:24 PM
Well this is kind off annoying, why would he go back to that girl if she did something unforgivable to him in the first place...did he forget how much she hurt him and how much he cried!!!

UNFORGIVABLE!!!!

Waffle Loyalist
Oct 30 2011 04:36 PM
i bet you she gets together with the guy that made that video tape of them having sex, oh what a plot twist that would be.
**Liked by: Cydric**

Cydric
Oct 30 2011 04:50 PM
@ Waffle Loyalist - I hope not...that would piss me off

snakeman
Oct 30 2011 09:44 PM
WARNING SPOILERS
Spoiler

c0q
Oct 31 2011 12:37 AM
@Cydric, that's why the author will do it.

Cydric
Nov 06 2011 04:04 PM
No Utsumi noooo I want you to go to the Kouhai girl because she's a potential Yandere!!! Don't take this away from me!!!
**Liked by Rain**

Axel Yamato
Nov 06 2011 04:20 PM
Well now this ch really got me wondering where this will end up?

PROzess
Nov 06 2011 04:31 PM
LONG LIVE InYourFace Scans
BEST CHAPTER EVER
HAHAHAHA
NICE ONE

Ditz
Nov 06 2011 04:48 PM
Indeed Prozess, Is this a troll or are they (or he/she) serious?

Anyway, it made me laugh.

Karlito504
Nov 06 2011 05:13 PM
Dear InYourFaceScans,

What the hell did I just read????

rahyan16
Nov 06 2011 05:51 PM
103's quality sucks and also the translation. cant understand some parts

ragnarok_water
Nov 06 2011 10:59 PM
"proofreed"

Perfection.

Jackie_Inertia
Nov 07 2011 06:44 PM
I like how "In your face" scans listed they had a proofreader. I would really like to know what he/she does in this group.
**Liked by: Nibenon Wyrdfell**

ravenblitz
Nov 07 2011 10:08 PM
omg 104

lol maybe the proofreader is google-sensei
**Liked by: Rezonance, DrZar, Axel Yamato and 4 other members**

KuroGami
Nov 08 2011 02:52 AM
It's really sad that InYourFaceScanlations releases their chapter with such poor quality. It makes me feel bad for the people who works hard in the scans.
**Liked by: Nibenon Wyrdfell, drakgoku, and lausy**

Rekarus
Nov 08 2011 03:31 AM
last 2 chapters are so bad i can't even stand to read them.
**Liked by: darkgoku**

snakeman
Nov 08 2011 06:22 AM
InYourFace Scans that is the worst translation I have ever seen. You surely cant be that bad. You must be trolling
**Liked by: DrZar, Nibenon Wyrdfell, and lausy**

ragnarok_water
Nov 08 2011 07:44 AM
"Isn't there I got from Utsumi the other day, I protect it, and there is, ap-
pearing? There was it and took it today"

"Ah... I'm... I'm sorry...?"

Dialogue. Where would we be without it?

p.s. @rekarus if you try reading 103 again you won't have trouble reading it now.

Valéria
Nov 08 2011 08:24 AM
I totally agree with snakeman. IYF can only be kidding us. Oh man, their scans are so bad x)
**Liked by: Nibenon Wyrdfell**

takehisa
Nov 08 2011 11:16 AM
thx for the scan iyf

cmertb
Nov 08 2011 11:21 AM
IYF is a troll scan, not the real thing. You can tell it from their web site as well. They should be removed from Batoto. If every troll out there gets hosted, normal releases will be hard to find in all the garbage.
**Liked by: b3n, Fears, Nibenon Wyrdfell, and 2 other members**

Censored
Nov 08 2011 06:41 PM
Trolls will be Trolls I guess :/

Enteroar
Nov 08 2011 09:10 PM
Where did ch 104 go?

Cydric
Nov 13 2011 09:46 PM
Chap 104 was sooo shocking!!! Is he gonna sleep with her!? or just start dating? Is she just gonna be a rebound girlfriend?

snakeman
Nov 14 2011 02:30 AM
Sure hope he stays with her. Yuki is a troll that needs to harden up.
**Liked by: Karlito504**

Cesc
Nov 14 2011 10:24 AM

snakeman Nov 14 2011 02:30 AM
Sure hope he stays with her.

The bad thing about these mangas is that it always ends the same. Sadly, he's going back with yuki in the end...

Karlito504
Nov 14 2011 01:43 PM

Cesc Nov 14 2011 10:24 AM

The bad thing about these mangas is that it always ends the same. Sadly, he's going back with yuki in the end...

You may be right, but there have been some series where the male lead does end up with the "other girl"...so I'll keep believing, lol

Soggy
Nov 14 2011 02:29 PM
Now they sleep together, she gets pregnant, some other shit happens and then he ends up back with Yuki.

I call that.

hokay... thank goodness that is done... I'm gonna go some place and grumble by myself. We love your comments and please make more... but in the proper place.

<Insert pleasant request here>

~FuBuLy~

Sality

Sality

Russet Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 350 posts

Don't really thing it'll be a bad ending if Seiji doesn't actually get Yuki back. I mean, can someone really understand that girl's reason for breaking up? She's gonna be stuck up forever with what his ex has done to her? And she doesn't even give a proper 'NO' to Seiji... If she's gonna be indecisive for the rest of the life, rather than keep making him suffer, just go away, man u-u

Though I might be suspect to say this since I'm totally Shou's fan (or supporter or Team Shou - naah - whatever you want to call)
She's so cute that I can't help liking her

now, I'm also siding to shou. I'm taking back my statement :)

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts

Welcome to the Team Shou Salty. You won't regret it :D

Valéria

Valéria

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 91 posts
  • LocationBrazil
Good, Seiji, very good. So don't be an asshole and pick Shou only as a replacement for Yuki. Remember what you loved in her in the very begining and forget Yuki already -_-

And now, I'm missing Seiji's friends, the guy from the basebal team, the womanizer and the girl. They did appeared a little in chapter 103 but it's been so long since their names have been mentioned that I already forgot it. They're funny and I really like the scenes with them...

Posted Image

Valéria

Valéria

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 91 posts
  • LocationBrazil

I actually made up someone's mind. Gosh :o

Welcome to the Team Shou Salty. You won't regret it :D

I thought you were saying Shou is salty and was wondering "why? She does dry a lot, but even so..."
But yeah, Team Shou \o/

Posted Image

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts

I thought you were saying Shou is salty and was wondering "why? She does dry a lot, but even so..."
But yeah, Team Shou \o/

Oh ._. I made a Typo. For some reason every time I see Sality's name I just assume it is Salty for some reason >.> idk why. Anyways, I also hope he remember's he loved Shou first and all those feelings come back to him and then he can "finally" forget about yuki and move on with his life.

Valéria

Valéria

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 91 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Oh ._. I made a Typo. For some reason every time I see Sality's name I just assume it is Salty for some reason >.> idk why. Anyways, I also hope he remember's he loved Shou first and all those feelings come back to him and then he can "finally" forget about yuki and move on with his life.

Talking 'bout him, I liked pretty much his previous avatar, the guy playing the guitar. That was cool.

Well... for me it's always been Shou rather than Yuki, but right, she's a good girl (she only sucks at relationship, though) and what Toru(?) made to her was really really awful, so I also wish a good ending for her. Either she'll forgive her ex or get rid of her trauma and find another guy I wish her to be happy
Just, please, let Seiji go

Posted Image

Rinroken

Rinroken

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
Looking at this fairly and without bias ill get the technical analysis out of the way first.

Utsumi's heart is broken. You can try to patch a broken heart but all that does is stress more cracks and ultimately cause the whole heart to crumble, more pain down the road, as seen through Utsumi's actions on Yuki's birthday up till this latest development. In order to fix it, it must to be melted down and reforged. Utsumi's heart is entering the melting process now as this blossoming "new" love can calm him down and relieve his frustations. The reforging of his heart can proceed smoothly as he devotes his affection towards Shou, however long it lasts. He will still love Yuki after repair but his stronger heart will be able to manage without her.

Yuki's heart is more tricky as it is scarred, not broken. Unfortunately there's no quick way to fix a scared heart. Healing a scarred heart requires buffing and resurfacing and it will never been the same. Shes shown signs of repair but shes stuck. Utsumi's attention to her has caused her "offline" heart to start working before its ready. She cant love him with her heart in that condition. Any serious bumps or shifts through her attempts can botch the repair, putting her right back at square one. Not having Utsumi's attention will put her at ease smoothing over her repair. Like I said, its tricky because although she will be able to love again, she might not love him.

With that said and putting love aside:

Utsumi will probably end up with Yuki but its not going to happen anytime soon. I understand shes been through a lot of pain but she fails to see the amount of pain hes in now. All he wanted to hear was how much he meant to her, even if she just called him a dear friend. This guy has been giving it his all and needed that push to keep going. Regardless of how she felt towards him romantically, she should have stepped up as a friend. Its no different than Utsumi's intent behind the charm he gave Shou for the test. She doesnt deserve his friendship if she cant attempt to ease his pain.

I remain impartial. If its meant to be its meant to be. Regardless of how who he loves I wanna see a "Good Ending". Isnt that what we are all here for?

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
YESSS! SHOUUU!! :D
Im feeling happy about Utsumi and Shou kissing. Always liked Shou, but lately Yuki has just been pissing me off.
So it was about damn time for something to happen <.<
Now the quiestion is how will things progress between them. Im sure Yuki will feel bad about making Utsumi angry/sad and letting him run away, and will try to do something again <.<
Something like telling him that he still have a chance. And the poor Shou will be the one hurt again :(

Edited by powha, 17 November 2011 - 01:14 PM.

Valéria

Valéria

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 91 posts
  • LocationBrazil

YESSS! SHOUUU!! :D
Im feeling happy about Utsumi and Shou kissing. Always liked Shou, but lately Yuki has just been pissing me off.
So it was about damn time for something to happen <.<
Now the quiestion is how will things progress between them. Im sure Yuki will feel bad about making Utsumi angry/sad and letting him run away, and will try to do something again <.<
Something like telling him that he still have a chance. And the poor Shou will be the one hurt again :(

If something like this were to happen, Seiji would have to be heartless to accept Yuki "kind offer" of a second chance right after kissing Shou.
I'd seriuosly think about stop reading '-' (nah, I'd continue reading only to see how it would end, no excitement anymore -_-)

Posted Image