Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Young Great Teacher Onizuka

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Allanon

Allanon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
I can't find it on here, could someone try to get it uploaded as well?

Posted Image

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure
i can make the page , but you have to upload
Spoiler

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
Thanks for letting us know.

Everybody is allowed to add Comics and chapters for them on Batoto (that includes you :) ) so I'm sure somebody will have time to upload it. but there are simply so many comics that are still missing which means we (=the staff) can't keep up with all of them and therfore we are grateful for everybody who contributes.

Edited by mhh, 22 July 2011 - 10:25 AM.

Sality

Sality

Russet Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 350 posts
you can find it here.. http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/gto-r306 and yeah, just 2 chapters have been uploaded yet (with HQ quality).. I can upload all of the chapters, but the chapters are not in good quality, are you fine with it? (because the quality from old manga scanlator is not very good like manga scanlator now, which has a better feature @ photoshop)

Allanon

Allanon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
I would like you to upload them, I don't have the scans at the moment myself. I haven't seen any good quality scans out there since its quite old as you mentioned.

Edit: Wait a minute, Young GTO (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Shonan_Junai_Gumi) is a prequel to GTO and GTO: Shonan 14 Days. Its not the same as you linked.

Posted Image

Sality

Sality

Russet Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 350 posts
Do you mean this? http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=421 .. hm, I will upload it when I have freetime.. And, I have a sad announcement.. It's licensed now and nobody pick it up (stopped @ chp 150)..*it's licensed before scanlator finish it :/*

Allanon

Allanon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
Yeah it's the same one as in the Wikipedia I linked. We already have Great Teacher Onizuka and Shonan 14 Days which is a sequel to GTO. Hope a group on here picks it up and finishes Shonan Jumai Gumi (prequel).

Posted Image

Allanon

Allanon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
Can you guys add this manga, Shonan Junai Gumi.
It's the appropriate name for Young Great Teacher Onizuka. I will add the chapters when I have the time.

Posted Image

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
Looks like Sality already added it, but you know that you can also add comics yourself, right? (I keep repeating myself. lol) :)

Link to Shounen Junai Gumi

Edited by mhh, 13 August 2011 - 12:40 PM.

Allanon

Allanon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
Thanks, I will check out how to do so too :P
Great for adding the manga! Saves me some work.

Posted Image

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
Hm... the prequel and all the spin-offs are good...

Edited by Burst, 28 October 2012 - 02:03 AM.