Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Ending [Spoilers]

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Evan Dark

Evan Dark

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationThe Tower 1F, drinking with Headon-nim

Finally! A harem ending! I'd have been very disappointed, if it'd ended any other way. Somehow the whole series was so nonsensical, it just had to be this way.

Poor Fujimura! Now I really can't tell if he'd win or lost at all. Eri would have been a clear loss, Urabe is a win for sure, but this? I wish other harem mangas would follow this lead, and had the nerve to end in a harem too. Your thoughts please!

"I looked into the TARDIS, and the TARDIS looked into me..." - Rose Tyler (Bad Wolf)

geenius3ab

geenius3ab

Potato

• Members
  • 187 posts

The ending wasn't too great compared to the rest of the series. The tsukkomi's were somewhat weaker. Actually the whole comedy part was somewhat weaker, and it went for the ''aww'' harem ending (Which is kind of cliche in terms of harem endings.)

I'd have liked if the ending was a bit more stretched, and built upon, like:

1. showing the time when Himuro would come and join the fray

2. How Fujimura's work life is (And maybe all of the girls would try to apply for the same work, etc.)

3. And maybe show his children, and how he'll continue tsukkoming his wives, even after getting married.

figureLP09

figureLP09

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationInside a sword.

It's a shame author didn't show us too much of Fujimura's life as a Stuco prez. That would have been awesome. Of course, you can't always get what you want.

Nevertheless I'll miss this series a lot. Good times, man, good times.

Now it's only "D-Frag!" left.

The soil of a man's heart is stonier. He grows what he can, and he tends it.