Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[RP] Pokemon - Victory Road

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

Darkoda

Darkoda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

Alice Starlight
Annoying bats or full course meal?

Well this was quickly becoming more bothersome than she expected it to be. Man, she'd always hated all these damn bats..... "PIkachu, scatter! Larvesta, covering fire!"

He was worn out but it wasn't over yet; Pikachu suddenly became an armada of pikachu, the multiple mice running about the cave as streams of fire were shot at the annoying bats. A couple headed her way, and one dropped on her shoulder, where she immediately sprayed him with some potion.

"Right, let's try this again....if they want to play that way, we'll just fry the whole area. Scorched earth!"

More flames shot into the air, this time aimed mainly for that shiny bat that was hanging back; probably the leader. While the flames served as a damaging distraction but mainly to bait more Protect shenanigans, Pikachu's body lit up with electricity, a massive Discharge of power engulfing the area. Let's see them dodge that, especially given how Protect didn't work very well when used repeatedly.

More Flamethrower attempts. And payback, that too.

Spoiler

New-300-Nintendo-sig.gif

Spoiler

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

Silas was getting tired of this dumb forest with its dumb inhabitants. The girl Stephanie replied to him,

"H-how dare you talk to a person like that! I'll have you know I had that situation entirely under control! But fine, if you insist follow me!"

And so Silas did. For one hour. Then two. Then five. It was only after that long that he realized his dumb mistake.

...this girl obviously had no idea where she was going.

---

Darrell successfully captured the Zorua. Congratulations!

Zorua, the illusion pokemon. To protect themselves from danger, they hide their true identities by transforming into people and Pokemon.

---

Hannah was traveling along the great desert, hoping to kindle the fires of her adventure seeking soul. The harsh windy land was sure to be primed with tough pokemon ready to be beaten and then captured by the soon to be pokemon champion of the world!

And what luck, she stumbled upon her first wild pokemon encounter. A wild sandile appeared!

---

Selena tracked along the rocky mountain trail on Mt. Visus. The gargantuan landmark was home to a wide array of pokemon mysteries just ripe to be uncovered and researched. But before she could get to the mountain's peak, which was said to be home to an extremely powerful pokemon of ancient legend, she stumbled across some problems.

Said problem was better known around these parts as a giant lairon. 

a6f4b732-ee1c-43f9-a007-079ff2b01822_zps

"The sun is new each day."

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

Silas -- Arune Forest

While spending hours in the forest, Silas was met with a startling realization. Having been native to this forest, Wisteria, the Budew he captured, probably knew how to leave. He had been wasting his time with this ingrate trainer who clearly did not know where she was going.

"Okay, we're done here. I'm just gonna go. Please don't follow me."

He walked away and, once out of sight, released the beast that had been terrorizing the girl. Wisteria in all his glory stood before him, still covered in mud, but looking much more conscious.

"Hey there friend. I know I, like, ordered my pokemon to beat you up, but could you show me the way out of this forest?"

Ideally, Wisteria would be a bit less soft in the head than that trainer

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

Krim

Krim

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 0 posts

"Seriously B, you watch way too much television. Let me show you how a real fighter does this!" Steve exclaimed as he whirled his pokeball and out jumped his Machop. "Chops, knock his legs out with a low kick. And show no prejudice!" Steve smirked.

The last thing Steve needed was his kid brother besting him in front of a stranger. 

Feeling guilty about making his pokemon do all the work, he sprinted off for the ass hole who called him a brat. 
Should he catch him, he will do a low kick of his own to show him a thing or two about a trained fighter and his pokemon.

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

The Helioptile came out, and it really dropped Nico's hope that was built while watching the shaking pokeball. It soon attacked with a Parabolic Charge, which could bring another opportunity to attack since he remembers that attack drains the target's energy. Razoriel took the hit and shrugged it off; the resistance to electric types were very useful. The Helioptile looked more energetic since it drained Razoriel's energy, it was another chance.

Nico wanted to try again with a weaker shot, so he sent out Ronin, his Riolu.

"I'm counting on you, Ronin! Quick Attack!" Nico commanded.

Ronin rushed towards the Helioptile, hopefully the quick attack will be weak enough to give Nico another chance to catch this tough pokemon.

Edited by Geo, 28 October 2013 - 10:51 PM.

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

Kirisaki

Kirisaki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Seeing as how the Snorunt had run away, Blair didn't find the need to chase it down. Instead her and her partner were going to venture deeper into the cave. As they walked a chilling air fell over them. The cave was clearly slowly showing why it was the home of plenty of Ice-type Pokemon. The loud shrieking noise was nowhere to be heard after the first time Blair had heard it.

Another few minutes of trekking farther into the cave was met with no encounters of any kind. It was strange seeing as how this cave was widely known for the amount of Pokemon that lived within. Right after thinking that, of course, a large shadow appeared before Blair.

A Wild Probopass appeared!

Spr_4d_476.png

A large Probopass floated along past Blair and Empress. It seemed to pay them no mind. Occasionally the iron fillings directly below its nose would twitch.

The Woobat horde had no intentions of backing down. They chased the cloned Pikachus, but to no avail. A few even took some extra damage from Larvesta's flames! Once Pikachu was all healed up, the trainer began her counter attack.

Pikachu's Discharge did the most damage. The Woobats couldn't escape it in such a small area and almost every other Woobat had now fainted. The few that were left blocked Larvesta's attack on the shiny Woobat. They too had fainted. Now the only one left was the General Woobat to fight these two monsters. Although this intelligent creature wanted to avenge it's comrades, it wasn't stupid enough to blindly fight! A tactical retreat was in order. The Woobat bolted in the opposite direction hoping to escape!

The Mawile from earlier had been watching the fight from the beginning. It poked its head out of a small cavern too small for most people to fit through. Alice noticed this only as the Woobat ran, she saw the retreating form of the Mawile as it went back to hiding inside the small cavern.

Nico's plan didn't go exactly as planned. Helioptile managed to strengthen itself with Parabolic Charge against Razoriel. Even though it only healed the Electric Pokemon a small amount, it was enoug to put it back in the fight. 

As Nico was calling back Razoriel and sending out Ronin, Helioptile used Parabolic Charge once again. The two Pokemon's attacks met at the same time. Under normal circumstances Riolu's attack would have defeated the already weak Helioptile, but Quick Attack was a poor choice. The sand under it's feet slowed it's movements just enough for the two to hit each other at the same moment. Because of this Parabolic Charge healed Helioptile and kept it up and ready to fight!

The lizard began charging itself up to attack Riolu again as well!

Edited by Kirisaki, 31 October 2013 - 06:11 AM.

tumblr_m9872gbmTp1rebc1so1_400.gif

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

Blair Augustus

"Hmmm... Now I was sure the map said this was the main path... Oh it is. Hmm?", Empress nudged him to take note of the Probopass that was floating right by. Paying no mind to the two, regardless... He had to make a comment.

"Damn that is an epic stache", he noted. He strolled towards and stopped at a friendly distance. Maybe this old looking veteran dude of a Pokemon knew this place like the back of his hand? That shrieking sound he heard earlier didn't seem to be common. It must've been a cool Pokemon or something.

"Hey, uhh... Probopass right? Awhile ago, there was this loud monstrous shriek, do you know what made that noise? I'd like to find it, it feels like it doesn't happen very often", he asked. He wasn't sure how the Probopass would react, it was a rather well-evolved and leveled Pokemon, so if it picked a fight he was going to have a rough time at it.

Spoiler

Ilyse

Ilyse

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts

HANNAH

Standing with one of her feet on a rock, Hannah looked at the desert from a rock on top of a hill. She stared down at the sand, looking for signs of life. Ever since she had left the town for this adventure, she had discovered that this journey…was everything she ever wanted!

And now, her first Pokemon encounter came right at her face…a wild Sandile popped out from the sand and jumped at her. Moving backwards, she flipped in midair, dodging the Sandile with style before landing on the sand and whipping out a Pokeball.

“Go, Totodile! We’re going to catch you a sand buddy!”

As Totodile popped out, the two crocodiles stared each other down. Both of them knew that in this trainer’s heart, there can only be one crocodile, and the other must be a lame alligator.

“Use Water Gun!”

Edited by Riesbyfe Stridberg, 29 October 2013 - 03:25 AM.

qnJ4kqN.jpg

nKFtmmv.jpg

"Shurima, your emperor has returned."

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

Darell

Darell tucked the Zorua's ball away and with a shrug recalled his Honedge while it looked at him with questioning stare.  He was as upset as him about not seeing any action.  It's not that Darell wants to fight but once once is on the table there's just something so disappointing for nothing to happen.  With a quick nod at the weird kid he turned about and started heading off on his way again.  It just seemed like the right thing to do.  Call it instinct or whatever but that chimchar's trainer gave off some seriously bad vibes.

Edited by Wandering Rogue, 29 October 2013 - 03:36 AM.

tumblr_ner0yxdSDb1qeclafo3_1280_zpsd17zv

Darkoda

Darkoda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

Alice

Onto the point!

Once they'd regrouped, Alice's pokemon made very short work of the rest of Woobats. That would teach them to try to swarm her with their ugly lameness! Hmph!

She did let the leader run off to be a nuisance to someone else; her attention was back on her Mawile that was hiding out in a tunnel and looking all adorable. Of course, now the issue was getting Mawile out of that small space....

"Mawile, we got past your bat swarms, now it's just you! I will finally manage to get the best of you! Then we can go get some ice cream or something. But could you come out of there first? Please?"

If she was lucky, maybe this would be the time that Mawile chose to come along without trying to troll her.

Spoiler

New-300-Nintendo-sig.gif

Spoiler

Kirisaki

Kirisaki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

"Hey, hey, hey there!" Joshua yelled to Darell, "You didn't even give me a chance to catch it! I damaged it first after all!" Joshua didn't care that much, but it was the idea of it that bugged him. How dare this random guy take a Pokemon that the future Pokemon champion could have caught! He quickened his pace and stood in front of Darell and tapped his foot impatiently while he waited for a response.

Edited by Kirisaki, 30 October 2013 - 12:15 AM.

tumblr_m9872gbmTp1rebc1so1_400.gif

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

Silas

"Hey there friend. I know I, like, ordered my pokemon to beat you up, but could you show me the way out of this forest?" Silas spoke kindly, hopeful to spark a good friendship with his new partner. The Budew however, seemed less than happy to oblige and opted instead to spit into his new trainer's face.

Well great he frowned and wiped the water out of his eyes well I lost that annoying girl at least.

"Hey you! Who do you think you are? You can't just leave a girl all alone in the forest like that how can you call yourself a man?!" the girl, Stephanie, called out from the clearing right behind him. Silas sighed.

"Look lady, I already said we were done. I even said please." Silas yelled back at her and quickened his pace.

"S-stop! Slow down!" she panted, losing her breath trying to keep up. "Fine fine how about we make a deal?! If you beat me in a pokemon battle I'll leave you alone, promise! But if I beat you, you have to lead me out of here."

I don't even know how to get out of here myself. Silas gritted his teeth. At the very least, he was going to be rid of her soon. After all, what kind of worthless trainer couldn't even defeat a Budew?

"Fine, whatever you're on." Silas called back to her.

"Excellent! Here I go, come on out Haxorus!" she yelled as the fully evolved mighty dragon pokemon emerged from her poke ball.

Silas could only stare back at the thing.

---

Josh and Darrell

"Hey, hey, hey there!" Joshua yelled to Darell. "You didn't even give me a chance to catch it! I did damage it first after all!" 

Darell only looked back at the younger trainer in amusement. He did have a point, but Darrell just didn't care that much. But seeing as he did start his pokemon adventure to begin anew, fresh starts and all that...

"Fine kid, we'll battle for it then. Don't complain when you lose!" 

Edited by Mors, 31 October 2013 - 05:43 AM.

a6f4b732-ee1c-43f9-a007-079ff2b01822_zps

"The sun is new each day."

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

Nico thought that the Helioptile was really persistent. In fact, he liked that. He tried one more time to try to catch him, and threw a great ball.

"Come on you cheeky bastard! Get in the ball!" He cried.

The great ball flew and opened up to suck the Helioptile in. Maybe he is going to get lucky this time... maybe.

If anything, he would nickname this Helioptile as Helios. It was unoriginal and obvious but, it works. Only if the pokemon happens to comply and gets caught.

Spoiler

Edited by Geo, 31 October 2013 - 04:46 PM.

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

Silas -- Arune Forest

vs Trainer Stephanie

Silas' incredulity at Stephanie's pokemon could only be matched by his incredulity at his very own Budew. How had a trainer with a pokemon like this been afraid of Wisteria? Was he much more powerful than Silas had thought? Hyacinth's Mud Slap seemed to indicate that, no, it was not much more powerful than Silas had thought. The entire situation was very confusing for him.

Still, he would battle and defeat this beast before him. He would use everything at his disposal to rid himself of the horrible pest following him around. I mean, probably. It might not work out, but then maybe he'd just slip away in the middle of the night or something like that.

"Go, Belladonna," he said, removing his Bulbasaur's pokeball from his belt.

The grass and poison type had been Silas' firm friend for a long time. Like Silas, she cared little for... well, mostly everything. Seeing the Haxorus before her, she turned to her trainer as if to say "What the hell do you think you're doing to me, after so long together?" She was not happy.

"I know what it looks like, but... just do it, okay?"

She sighed, but was complicit.

"Use Sleep Powder," he said. Blue powder erupted from her bulb and permeated the area around the Haxorus.

Edited by Johnny Paradise, 01 November 2013 - 02:27 AM.

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo

Locked until further notice.

~The Resident Neko

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.