Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

"School Life" Tag

Black Haze School Life

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Reminiscent Cheeseburger

Reminiscent Cheeseburger

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationThe Desert

Hey people!  Reminiscent Cheeseburger here!  I'm going to pose to you some thoughts, and I would like to hear some thoughts in return.  (can you even hear thoughts?)

Anyway.  What do you folks think of the school.  Should there be a cast system like how there is?  Would you like to see more interaction with the professors, in example, actually teaching something productive.  

Personally this type of "School Life" has always fascinated me, I've always fantasized about magic, and always enjoyed the "hidden badass" scenario, so in effect Black Haze is like years of dreaming come true.  I hope you people are as exited as I am about this subject, and Black Haze as a whole.

Feel free to say what you want.  Even hurtful things, so long as you're true to yourself, and are being completely honest with what you say.  Sometimes the truth hurts!

Well, that's what I have to say, I know it's pretty limited, but well, you know...kittens...

As always,

Love,

Reminiscent Cheeseburger

< Stay Cheesy >

Edited by Reminiscent Cheeseburger, 22 October 2013 - 12:12 AM.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Um... I went to a number of schools.  Some had various streaming systems in place, occasionally ones more obvious than others.  It has its pluses and minuses. <shrugs>

It... doesn't particularly interest me as a feature, to be honest.  Maybe because it's just a part of school furniture, as far as I'm concerned. :mellow: You just deal with what you find in the place you find yourself in.

Edited by Euodiachloris, 02 November 2013 - 04:32 PM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Soel Snowfall

Soel Snowfall

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Yeah, for me, I always like the hidden or subtle badass scenario it doesn't have to be in a school or anything but what I especially like is the type where there's a system that discriminates against the weak ungifted or unappreciated and suddenly there's an oddity that completely negates the reliability and trust within the system.

Kinda like Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei :D