Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Gamer Raws Discussion

• Please log in to reply
1003 replies to this topic

Nabonassar

Nabonassar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Found this at naver,

Words of the artist (Seongsangyoung / ivory)

Due to the wedding of the story jakganim two weeks hyujae. I'll see you again on December 19th.
Seongsangyoung: lichen love ah ah!

Khondar

Khondar

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Raw is out. Looks like he buy another bunch of skill books.

Understand me? Don't try what can't be.

Trying to understand what i am... or what i do...

Its like empty the sea with your hands.

I am who devour's all.

Birds. Trees. Beast. Flowers.

I swallow even pain itself.

I eat wood. Devour metal.

Kill kings. Destroy citys.

I... am time.

Elyandarin

Elyandarin

Potato

• Members
  • 153 posts

OK, looks like he raised his INT to 35. Now's the acid test - will Jee-Han finally stop acting like an idiot now? Do any of the stuff we thought up for him? Check his Options, check what LUK actually does, look for a help menu, raise his stats to nice even multiples of 50 to optimize his bonus abilities, investigate his Psychokinesis power, get more elementals... etc, etc.

Also, didn't the author screw up his math again? There should only have been enough points for Jee-Han to reach 30 INT, unless he is at level 33 now. 

Edited by Elyandarin, 18 December 2014 - 06:27 PM.

cjk33

cjk33

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts

looks like jee-han find out that the black summoner's daughter is in bad way

Calmandweak

Calmandweak

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts

and maybe he has some insight on how yunhoon use skills

:batoto_001:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :batoto_018:  Ooooooh cute cuddly animals ^^.....let's cook them   :)

"When faced with the unknown do not despair, always smash it and consider what you've done when you Sober up" First Verset of the Lonely Old Ranting Drunk, aka Lord

CaptainVinegar

CaptainVinegar

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts

its out on naver

Spoiler

Calmandweak

Calmandweak

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts

seems he's having fun ^^

:batoto_001:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :batoto_018:  Ooooooh cute cuddly animals ^^.....let's cook them   :)

"When faced with the unknown do not despair, always smash it and consider what you've done when you Sober up" First Verset of the Lonely Old Ranting Drunk, aka Lord

Knobber

Knobber

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

seems he's having fun ^^

More like totally pissed off.  Seems to be just letting off some steam.  :D

CaptainVinegar

CaptainVinegar

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts

If anyone else was wondering why it's not scanned yet here is a message from the scanlator:
"Just incase you guys don’t know yet, I’ll be gone tomorrow because of my flight to vietnam, so The Gamer will be delayed, and so will The Breaker.  After I arrive in vietnam, I’ll be able to do stuff again when they come out so don’t worry about it, It’s just tomorrow I can’t because of the flight lol."

MagicWafflez

MagicWafflez

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationOhio

If anyone else was wondering why it's not scanned yet here is a message from the scanlator:
"Just incase you guys don’t know yet, I’ll be gone tomorrow because of my flight to vietnam, so The Gamer will be delayed, and so will The Breaker.  After I arrive in vietnam, I’ll be able to do stuff again when they come out so don’t worry about it, It’s just tomorrow I can’t because of the flight lol."

thanks for the info :D

i was wondering

Agonal

Agonal

Potato

• Members
  • 174 posts

"Just incase you guys don’t know yet, I’ll be gone tomorrow because of my flight to vietnam, so The Gamer will be delayed, and so will The Breaker. After I arrive in vietnam, I’ll be able to do stuff again when they come out so don’t worry about it, It’s just tomorrow I can’t because of the flight lol."

Haha. Came to troll on account of it wasnt TL'd yet. "Bwa ha ha! Dropped on account of lack of interest!"

I knew the artist wasnt particularly adept at drawing action sequences, but this last chapter was especially bad; every strike, kata, stance, etc was an eyesore!

Any else feel like the scene(s) where jihan vs 5+ fodder guys was like Goku landing on namek vs ginyu force?

Lastly, hoping jihan will finally ice some of these clowns. Bishes roll up in my hood and try and lay down the law? Please. Taste some of my street justice.
psychokinesis: hold them prostrate in the air. Infinite-SMA-barrage them To-death, one by one, and all but one. Combine resulting bloody pulp. Return pulp to clan via survivor with the message: 'trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again. stay the f--- off my lawn.' . LawL

Edited by Agonal, 10 January 2015 - 08:38 AM.

Calmandweak

Calmandweak

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts

Lastly, hoping jihan will finally ice some of these clowns. Bishes roll up in my hood and try and lay down the law? Please. Taste some of my street justice.
psychokinesis: hold them prostrate in the air. Infinite-SMA-barrage them To-death, one by one, and all but one. Combine resulting bloody pulp. Return pulp to clan via survivor with the message: 'trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again. stay the f--- off my lawn.' . LawL

Agonal : rated M for mature   :batoto_016:

Dark me would have been more boring : bind bind bind bind bind Okay gnome bury them 100 m underground please, take a selfie with them while they're getting buried, offer it to their boss with a visit card with written: "to hire no further information given if you abyss information on me i'll come to collect you, have a nice day and remember you may value your life but all this is just a game to me, any quest accepted bye bye"

"

Edited by Calmandweak, 10 January 2015 - 08:48 PM.

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

Bury them alive? But what about teh loot and exp you'd miss out on...

junyortrakr

junyortrakr

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts

He certainly is showing he's gotten a lot tougher, even if it is against wusses. His attitude is certainly tougher. I wonder if he'll have gnome loot these guys like he had her loot the Black Rock ones. I also wonder if he'll get anything like a skill book or such after the fight, or if Shi-yun will get a drop because they're in the same ID even though it doesn't seem they're grouped.

It will be interesting to see how the fight between the other two is progressing. I expect is should be a pretty good fight. If it's going poorly for her, he might have to rescue her again. Maybe he can get some training or such from them this time.

cjk33

cjk33

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts

looks like we have to wait untill the next one is out

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

Actually maybe more... according to this journal http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/sharks-are-eating-the-internet-in-vietnam-9962747.html

no internet on Vietnam, so the guy goes to another country, and he was planning on do the translations from there... i believe maybe a month until he returns? or at least a couple weeks... Mangajoy probably would put someone else to translate if the delay gets bigger, so probably 2 weeks...

The initial time set to fix it by the govern of Vietnam was 30 days, but i saw in a new estimation they say 18-21 days... 

cjk33

cjk33

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts

well all we can do is look on the bright side and that is when the gamer final gets out. we can read more at once (it's just going to be annoying to wait)

Calmandweak

Calmandweak

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts

Bury them alive? But what about teh loot and exp you'd miss out on...

well i actually assume they would be rescued by the leader which will need a lot of effort to do so, whilst instilling some fear and eventually giving me some insight on their plan etc, well didn't really thought it that much but if i can i'll prefer to kill only a few ennemies with a bad guy attitude than to kill hundreds with a hero vibe.

about the loot and xp, i guess if xp come from death and not of the difficulty of the fight i would gain some xp if their leader doesn't save them, about the loot, true if i had the time i would strip them naked but like this you actually make it seems like you don't really care for nothing which help the bluff about playing life as a meaningless game.

Edited by Calmandweak, 14 January 2015 - 01:55 AM.

CaptainVinegar

CaptainVinegar

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts

Raw is out,

Spoiler

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

Raw is out,

Spoiler

I believe that they are not flying but jumping, with super strength, author forget Jee-Han's new set of skill