Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Releases?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Arith

Arith

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

I was under the impression that Vendetta scans was going to pick this up while OMA's took a step back for his life. Is this not the case? I don't mean to come off as I'm complaining about a free scan group not releasing scans, just curious to what's going on if anyone has any details on the subject. One of my weekly favorites that hasn't been really released for a while.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

this was actually just mentioned again on Vendetta's site a few days ago....it's in a release post for a different title

http://www.vendettascans.com/one-outs-chapter-134-released/

Tn7HA0h.png

Arith

Arith

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

Can't they find their own translator? I'm unsure why a group picked it up if they're unable to do it =/. Ah well I guess

Thanks for the heads up though! At least now I know not to continually refresh just to get my hopes crushed :P

Edited by Arith, 27 September 2013 - 11:57 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Can't they find their own translator? 

You know, and I'm no expert, I'm just going on memory, but I think the deal is that GraphicSmith, the "one man" in One Man Army Scans, actually is the Korean to English translator for Vendetta Scans and their manhwa projects. I believe Magician is his personal project outside of his regular group. 

So yeah, I think it's that Vendetta is doing a big favor taking on Magician in the first place along with all their other stuff.

So....yeah, a less regular release schedule is probably a great thing given the situation. OMAS having spoiled us for a long time is probably part of why it seems so terrible to wait. :)

Tn7HA0h.png

Arith

Arith

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

Ah, makes a little more sense then!

But it would only be a big favor if they actually released it. And I ain't asking to be spoiled, but I thought a team like them would handle a weekly release from how OMA's worded it.

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

They have many projects even if they only do one release a month we have no room to complain. Most people just work on these comics as a hobby, thanks Vendetta Scans. :)

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure

Graphic is still the translator for the project, but he doesnt give out scripts on regular basis(just like he said he wont on hi site).

Spoiler