Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

lycanthrope leo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

cry_nevermore

cry_nevermore

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
one of those works that is so awesome i'm genuinely confused as to why no one has ever picked it up again. both the art and story are remarkable, dramatic without being too overwrought , which always becomes progressively harder to find as i get steadily older.

SYNAPSIS:
If people who turn into animals really existed in the modern world, how would they behave? This book gives some realistic, yet unexpected, answers. Nobody is a complete good guy or bad guy--every character is a complex figure, and even the bad guys have some very good reasons for what they do. Leo is an innocent caught in the midst of it all, but nothing like the "helpless killer" stereotype of American werewolf movies--he is a person in control of his own powers, trying to decide what to do with his life now that so much has changed.

vttlj

vttlj

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGermany
I am uploading the chapters right now, it just needs the approval of the moderators after this.

EDIT:It looks like it is licenesed by "Viz Media",I mistakenly overlooked it,because I was in a bit of a hurry,thus please delete it again.I am really sorry for the trouble.