Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

mising chapter

mising chapter

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

kriminale

kriminale

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

7.3   is mising....

Aizen-sensei

Aizen-sensei

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 21 posts

So is 7.4. I didnt do those two because i didnt know if orionwave was in the middle of finishing up 7.3 and 7.4. Which is why i started at the new volume, chapter 8.

argentscarf

argentscarf

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 6 posts

We are in the middle of working on those parts. Please enjoy the fast releases by Aizen-sensei in the meantime and forgive us for the delay.

kriminale

kriminale

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

i wont forgive you for the delay cuz i dont blame you :)

i was just gona write that 7.4 is mising  too ...:D i didnt know its 4 chapter case ...  
but i sure am nicely supriced that so fast a update came :) thank you very much :)

Aizen-sensei

Aizen-sensei

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 21 posts

i wont forgive you for the delay cuz i dont blame you :)

i was just gona write that 7.4 is mising  too ... :D i didnt know its 4 chapter case ...  
but i sure am nicely supriced that so fast a update came :) thank you very much :)

OH WOW WHAT AN ASSHOLE.

scattered sakura

scattered sakura

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCanada

OH WOW WHAT AN ASSHOLE.

Are you still doing this manga? (And thanks for all the releases so far!) :o I prefer QED too but this is a really great manga as well.