Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Released chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

The boy flinched at being touched, that should have been enough to tell Kwon that he was being abused. Kids that get into fights don't flinch at being touched. Maybe if he was being bullied, but if it were to that degree, he should be nearly equally concerned.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I think I'm going to restart this one, I gave it up last summer or fall when it started having all the scanlation problems, but as I remember I liked it quite a bit............very slice of lifey with some interesting characters. I like those.

Plus with Frost having been scanlating it for a while now I feel a lot more confident of not ending up with it back on the "abandoned scanlations" pile. 

Tn7HA0h.png

mrjhwar

mrjhwar

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUS

Sure, join the fun. This manhwa is about to become a non-stop rollercoaster ride and I don't plan on stopping translations on this anytime soon.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Sure, join the fun. This manhwa is about to become a non-stop rollercoaster ride and I don't plan on stopping translations on this anytime soon.

Outstanding :D

Yeah, I really do like this one, I've only gotten in about 5-6 chapters as far as rereading (sooo much to read XD ) but it's really, really good. 

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

ahhh, all caught back up, I really do like this story.........and now the waiting game begins :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I've loved the last couple of chapters, who hasn't wanted to get this background on Kwon all this time?

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Great new chapter, I guess we're starting to see the tip of the iceberg as to how our MC got involved with the mobsters. I'm kind of dreading seeing how things go from here. 

Tn7HA0h.png

Soggy

Soggy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hi, just read Ch. 33 and was wondering if there was a way to download the music from it somehow. Thanks! :)

Edit - After messing with Shazam I found the Youtube video. Thought I'd share it :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utClqJIxjFg

Edited by Soggy, 01 December 2013 - 06:56 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ahhhh....so now we know the same gang is still looking for him, it isn't just the police who are after him

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Wow, that sure escalated quickly. I guess maybe in Korea people don't think gangsters are as "cool" as people seem to think in the US.......or maybe it's just because they're on tv and movies and not in real life right in front of them that they think that.

Tn7HA0h.png