Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

prediction for next chapter

let our imagination run..

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

ainnuriz

ainnuriz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

what will be the content of his blackmiling be? is it about his parents? he's the one who feel shameful about his own parent. stupid kid!
anyway, i want to know, the principle say "tell them(blue dragon side) it has appeared" to miss min

what does 'it' refer to? maybe white tiger?

is it possible to think that the god anima exist in rotation instead of all 4 exist in the same time frame?

& it seems like they been searching(not vigorously searching tho) for white tiger for 10 years

if my oppinion is correct that 'it'=white tiger, it's possible that leerang(mc) will be taugth by (already old)blue dragon?

last but not least, what will harin(pink headed prideful girl) reaction will be when the news about white tiger hv been found & she's not the one..?

edit: huhu, i'm wrong. actually the blue dragon seems like a girl around the same age?

Edited by ainnuriz, 10 September 2013 - 11:47 PM.