Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

My Drawing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts

Ok... Hello everyone, I want to share a rough drawing which I did Yesterday (and edited today):

Tool: Mouse

Program: Artrage 2.5

Time: 3 hours (Why? Because I'm perfectionist, also didn't know what to add, that's why tried different things on this drawing for remaining hours).

Final Version:

Spoiler

Progress from the beginning:

Spoiler

---

Please tell me what you think even if it's real bad ^, your reviews are greatly appreciated :)

*Note*: Paper settings were altered purposely, it's not because the quality is low.

uchuu

uchuu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Locationearth

mmh somehow it's fascinating -_- . now some corrections that could be useful (veeery personal opinion). the jaw's right line, try to make it straight. the mouth, make it more smooth and lower it and raise the blush a little bit. and at the end: the nose. it's strange how you did it, have you tried to make a line with a little bit of shadow at left? the problem is: that type of nose it's used for a different point of view. 

hope i helped you. don't change the hair and colors! their awesome! :D

"うれしいこと かなしいことも 全部丸めて。" だんご 大家族

ureshiikoto kanashiikotomo zenbumarumete. dango daikazoku

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts

Thank you very much for the advice!

Nose & Blush: Thanks  for pointing out these two :) I'll reconsider it next time.

Jaw line: The thing is this is my second time drawing with mouse, I tried several times to make it straight to fit face proportions, but gave up in the end :D

uchuu

uchuu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Locationearth

Thank you very much for the advice!

Nose & Blush: Thanks  for pointing out these two :) I'll reconsider it next time.

Jaw line: The thing is this is my second time drawing with mouse, I tried several times to make it straight to fit face proportions, but gave up in the end :D

i know it's hard to draw with a mouse. this is why i said "try fix it".   :D  

"うれしいこと かなしいことも 全部丸めて。" だんご 大家族

ureshiikoto kanashiikotomo zenbumarumete. dango daikazoku