Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Knight Run Main Episode - 1 (Raws Discussion)

Spoiler

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Zabba

Zabba

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

This is a discussion concerning the new raws of Knight Run Main Episode - 1 that is currently being released.

Pray is dead and Anne opened her beloved Pray Cafe with her Proto-Pray. She's also in a current state of post traumatic stress.

Currently -- someone she saved in the past has become a Knight and is seeking her help? However, Anne is quite broken.

I do not know what occurred within the two episodes between Episode Pray and this current episode. I only skimmed them but from the content there 

appears to be a war between the factions of humanity. Dry is looking like our antagonist at this point.

Fion and Pray seem to be appearing as illusions created by Anne's insanity. 

That is all? ^^

aleksama

aleksama

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

yeah its pretty much that, Anne is so broken that she cant even kill monster without remember Pry and Dry right now is in Hitler mode seriously Anne need to be more carefully when she leave someone that have felings for her they just turn crazy :D

there its to the fact that some humans have contact with what its look like is the monster that created the weapons of masacre and if google translator is right they create and alternative for AB sword call material 4 and they give it to Dry

and in resent episodes monsters attack the planet where anne is

Parakewl

Parakewl

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

Episode 17.

Wow. Things went downhill pretty quickly there. Touching flash back, pushing the enemy back, one step away from the finish and...dismembered.

I wonder if the main enemy unit was really that weak or if Annie is just that scary strong (regardless of falling apart mentally and physically).

Also, does anyone else think A-10 was down-graded to a weaker body when she became Annie's civilian doll? She got taken out pretty quickly considering how tough she was during the Pray Arc.  

aleksama

aleksama

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

Episode 17.

Wow. Things went downhill pretty quickly there. Touching flash back, pushing the enemy back, one step away from the finish and...dismembered.

I wonder if the main enemy unit was really that weak or if Annie is just that scary strong (regardless of falling apart mentally and physically).

Also, does anyone else think A-10 was down-graded to a weaker body when she became Annie's civilian doll? She got taken out pretty quickly considering how tough she was during the Pray Arc.  

thats knight run for you XD

how knows we dont even now if it was a type zero

remember that A-10  body was completed fucked up against blue bettle and pray guard and the one she have right now is one of the 10 coffins

Zabba

Zabba

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

Looked through the raws again. Looks like the attacking units are battle AI units being controlled by someone?

thats knight run for you XD

how knows we dont even now if it was a type zero

remember that A-10  body was completed fucked up against blue bettle and pray guard and the one she have right now is one of the 10 coffins

I think the latest raws solved the problem. ^^

Jackson Boo

Jackson Boo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

It just finished...and my eyeballs fell off from crying too much.

That is all.

Scaevola6074

Scaevola6074

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts

From what I could tell from the images/story it didn't seem like Dry was in Hitler mode (at least the massacring people part) but more so leading the Knights in destroying the blue flowers and other queens. Has anyone found a summary from a korean reader of exactly what is going on?

Air friend

Air friend

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Spoiler alert

There is a site called Naver Books where author uploads 2 chapters in advance. The price is only 10 cent per each chapter.

I am a big fan of Knight run and I want to share these info about raw chapters I learnt from reading 10 times.

I can't tell everything and it's just short summary of raw chapters.

Since the Pray War, Dry believes that uniting univers is the only way for mankind to survive from the monster, and he also wants Anne to not risk herself to save others anymore. That's why he's in Hitler mode.

There are 3 key forces right now.

At the beginning of the main episode, they still fought monsters together but they are now competing with each other since Pray War has ended.

1. AL(aka Althernative League) : Estern Order, Western Order, Ruin Corp and AE(aka Another Earth)

Al is the alliance Dry Leonhard established. Dry(Estern Order) is leading this alliance. They merged Western Order into AL. Ruin Corp is the remaining force of Corporate Republic Ruin which was one of 4 ancient kingdoms. Ruin Corp is famous for their high-tech science.

Dry awakened all the cold heroes. They are now more powerful than ever.  

2. Northern Order : Northern Order, Gile Clan and several groups of Knights.

Leah Gile, one of the 7 herose of Belchis, is the leader of this force. Gile clan was in charge of Central Order back then. Dry abandoned Gile clan to take control of Knights Order. He also needed someone to blame for fall of the Central Order so he's putting it all on Gile(Lime Gile).
Northern Order and some Knights doesn't like Dry's new Knights Order so they are working with Gile clan to reform the traditional Knights order.

In chapter 193, it is said that Northern Order took all the equpiments(especially AB swords) when Central has fallen and they(Leah Gile) are as strong as AL(Dry) or even more dangerous than Dry.

3. LP(aka Luna Project), PPP and etc

PPP is a research organization Anne Myer established long time ago. LP is new organizatoin she established to minimize the damage caused by friction between AL and Northern Order, and to protect mankind from monsters (just incase both AL and North will be very busy fighting each other..)

Their current status is quite hopeless. They only possess a few battleships, 3 Knights and 1 AB Sword.

Anne is the only one who knows the truth behind the Ruin Corp. She consider them her worst enemy.

Her days were numbered(a few years) but now she will live even shorter lives than that because of opertaion she had.

Its name is 'Division Cell', it's new technology of Ruin Corp that change human body into new enhanced form. The operation scnec looked bit gorss and i think every parts of her body has been replaced exept for her face. Knight Run fans are expecting that Anne will be able to fight like she did in her prime with her new body.

I skipped many things coz it's hard to summarize all in short time :(

Edited by Air friend, 07 November 2013 - 07:17 PM.

Popopapikurafic

Popopapikurafic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Europe

So she will go out with a BANG.

aleksama

aleksama

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

do y

Spoiler alert

There is a site called Naver Books where author uploads 2 chapters in advance. The price is only 10 cent per each chapter.

I am a big fan of Knight run and I want to share these info about raw chapters I learnt from reading 10 times.

I can't tell everything and it's just short summary of raw chapters.

Since the Pray War, Dry believes that uniting univers is the only way for mankind to survive from the monster, and he also wants Anne to not risk herself to save others anymore. That's why he's in Hitler mode.

There are 3 key forces right now.

At the beginning of the main episode, they still fought monsters together but they are now competing with each other since Pray War has ended.

1. AL(aka Althernative League) : Estern Order, Western Order, Ruin Corp and AE(aka Another Earth)

Al is the alliance Dry Leonhard established. Dry(Estern Order) is leading this alliance. They merged Western Order into AL. Ruin Corp is the remaining force of Corporate Republic Ruin which was one of 4 ancient kingdoms. Ruin Corp is famous for their high-tech science.

Dry awakened all the cold heroes. They are now more powerful than ever.  

2. Northern Order : Northern Order, Gile Clan and several groups of Knights.

Leah Gile, one of the 7 herose of Belchis, is the leader of this force. Gile clan was in charge of Central Order back then. Dry abandoned Gile clan to take control of Knights Order. He also needed someone to blame for fall of the Central Order so he's putting it all on Gile(Lime Gile).
Northern Order and some Knights doesn't like Dry's new Knights Order so they are working with Gile clan to reform the traditional Knights order.

In chapter 193, it is said that Northern Order took all the equpiments(especially AB swords) when Central has fallen and they(Leah Gile) are as strong as AL(Dry) or even more dangerous than Dry.

3. LP(aka Luna Project), PPP and etc

PPP is a research organization Anne Myer established long time ago. LP is new organizatoin she established to minimize the damage caused by friction between AL and Northern Order, and to protect mankind from monsters (just incase both AL and North will be very busy fighting each other..)

Their current status is quite hopeless. They only possess a few battleships, 3 Knights and 1 AB Sword.

Anne is the only one who knows the truth behind the Ruin Corp. She consider them her worst enemy.

Her days were numbered(a few years) but now she will live even shorter lives than that because of opertaion she had.

Its name is 'Division Cell', it's new technology of Ruin Corp that change human body into new enhanced form. The operation scnec looked bit gorss and i think every parts of her body has been replaced exept for her face. Knight Run fans are expecting that Anne will be able to fight like she did in her prime with her new body.

I skipped many things coz it's hard to summarize all in short time :(

cool man thanks for the info, and do you now what was the ability off the weapon of masacre that is a lance the one that Hyperion use?

Zabba

Zabba

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
Does anyone know what the red ball is from the most recent episode?

aleksama

aleksama

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

how nows i more curious of how she survived that planet buster lance