Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

so.. is this gonna stop updating again?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

geomar02

geomar02

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

i got interested on this manhwa/manga/webtoon(dont know much about the difference) because of the story line and great humor but then it suddenly stopped updating... i was glad to see updates again but judging by the "3 weeks ago last updated" i guess i should stop reading now to avoid disappointments -__- 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I really do understand how you feel, I'll be the first to admit that with probably 100+ titles on my various follow lists that have been left unfinished for whatever cause....... that I check out most all new ones I'm considering starting very closely for any obvious signs of trouble. 

But I wouldn't worry about this one personally. I'm sure terrytree is just busy, it takes a lot of work scanlating with a one-person effort so I really have little doubt they'll have more releases when they're able. 

And besides, this one is really, really good...........I personally won't walk away from it easily. :)

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts

If you guys have any idea on how many essays I had to write in the past 3 months...

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Haha!! Hey, real life should always comes first. :D

Tn7HA0h.png