Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
454 replies to this topic

Popcrazy

Popcrazy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationHint: there's lots of people

chapter 87 is out as a christmas present from mc :P

Shic goes after the one who put up the barrier, and Blow gets the boss Ruby monter.

i wonder if we'll see them fight next chapter?

Felt really bad for Ludi and Dio :'( I hope Dio transforms and escapes.

Ruby-nim flirting with Rood? :D

Paizo

Paizo

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationInternet :3

chapter 87 is out as a christmas present from mc :P

Shic goes after the one who put up the barrier, and Blow gets the boss Ruby monter.

i wonder if we'll see them fight next chapter?

Felt really bad for Ludi and Dio :'( I hope Dio transforms and escapes.

Ruby-nim flirting with Rood? :D

I don´t think that we will see fight. I am sure we will see some sexy time between Rood and Ruby, just for the lolz. :D

I hope too that Dio transform and became "Ming Ming" again, so the princess has something to play with again and everyone pets Dio instead of fearing him. ^^

SilverStroke

SilverStroke

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationIndia
Is shic trying to force elzeble to hit him(shic) with same mana spear as it happen in case of rood so that he can also go under force awakening.
Hope not.
no matter how annoying shic may be but i dont want to see him dead because of mana overflow.

dondara

dondara

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 532 posts

^ I think Shic is trying to find the fastest way to get the barrier off (defeat him or force him to take it off) so that he can awaken and fight Rood. lol

Elaine

Elaine

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 225 posts

Isnt Shic already awaken? Thats why he could jump around, he just cant utilize any mana. Remeber, he forced his way trough the barrier, with has magic alone. So hes still awaken.

Edited by Elaine, 26 December 2014 - 02:50 PM.

jSc7ckC.jpg?1

Icy Flame Night

Icy Flame Night

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationDragon Empire Continent

Isnt Shic already awaken? Thats why he could jump around, he just cant utilize any mana. Remeber, he forced his way trough the barrier, with has magic alone. So hes still awaken.

No, he isn't awakened. That's why Blow thought that Shic forgot he couldn't use any mana.

Also his hair is still brownish and his eyes are still blue.

In his awakened form, his hair and eyes are red.

320px-Black_Haze_banner.png

Elaine

Elaine

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 225 posts

You are right, he isnt now, but he was. Read chapter 79 again. He was awakened inside the barrier, and lsot it after he rescued Rood from the fall. So I didnt imagine that in my head. But yeah, hes not awaken anymore.

jSc7ckC.jpg?1

Icy Flame Night

Icy Flame Night

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

You are right, he isnt now, but he was. Read chapter 79 again. He was awakened inside the barrier, and lsot it after he rescued Rood from the fall. So I didnt imagine that in my head. But yeah, hes not awaken anymore.

After bulldozing his way through the barriar, Shic saves Rood using his magic, in the chapter, you can see that his mana is slipping from his body.

Then by the time they crash through the ceiling and are on the floor, he's not awakened anymore.

I really hope Dio gets out of his mess. I think he's going to transform into his baby dragon form again :) 

And when will the author ever tell us Lidusis's brother's name!?

Elaine

Elaine

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 225 posts

Im really starting to hate this. No progression at all. Those chapters are so chaotic. The author is like: "Lets just show some pictures of every place and have no real plot progression at all. Fans will pay anyway..."

Do you think they students act in a kinda dumb way? I mean, there is a non human being and they want to talk. I would kinda make sure to have it captured properly before it can harm anyone, and talk afterwards.

So Rood has a demon being in him, like Naruto's Kyuubi :D

jSc7ckC.jpg?1

Paizo

Paizo

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts

Im really starting to hate this. No progression at all. Those chapters are so chaotic. The author is like: "Lets just show some pictures of every place and have no real plot progression at all. Fans will pay anyway..."

Do you think they students act in a kinda dumb way? I mean, there is a non human being and they want to talk. I would kinda make sure to have it captured properly before it can harm anyone, and talk afterwards.

So Rood has a demon being in him, like Naruto's Kyuubi :D

With friendship, you can ignore everything, even then your friend is a dragon. :D

Meee.... I wouldn´t say it´s like the Kyuubi. That demon said too him "My brother" (brethren = bruder/sister), hence I would rather say that they have blood connection, so he can give him "demon power (or whatever you guy´s prefer)" through family connection.  

Probably everything I wrote right now is total bullshit, but I still wanna mention it. ^^

dondara

dondara

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 532 posts

It could be an inner demon, as someone sealed inside him.

However, both times we have seen this demon in chains [83- http://mangacow.co/Black-Haze/83/17/ , 88- http://mangacow.co/Black-Haze/88/22/], Ruby's power has been involved. The spear had Ruby's mana and now he's fighting her right now. It could be that her power is triggering these visions or they are the representation of Ruby's power.

Ruby has the same eyes as the demon and both have horns. They could be blood related and/or the same demon species. Hence why, through Ruby's power, Rood is having these visions. There's probably a connection between them [Rood & Ruby].

There are lots of possibilities right now.

I think Rood is a demon, not one created by that ritual or anything along those lines, but an original demon by blood. The thing is why would a demon have another demon sealed inside him? It makes little sense unless they are simply his own powers sealed and this is the visual representation we see. Though then why refer to Rood as a different person/entity if they are one? 'My brethren' implies they are not one.

Rood might be looking into Ruby's power or maybe even the original source of Ruby's power. From Ruby we have seen how demons can share or grant power... What if what we are looking at is the demon king or the demon king's son [brethren to Rood] and the source of Ruby's power. If the demon king is the source of Ruby's power [probably through blood], it would explain why it can recognize Rood as what he is, and Ruby can't. 

Point is we are looking at how this demon, who's connected to Rood somehow, is in trouble/has been sealed.

Keep in mind, the long haired guy is/was old friends with Dio. Dio felt nostalgia from Rood, implying they are the same person or they are related. We have confirmation that they are at least related, though we have yet to find out if they are the same.

Btw, Blow form is [Insert real demon name here]'s human form. While Rood form is similar to how Dio has a small form. Long haired guy form may be his actual demon form if they are one.

• If we assume Rood form is similar to Dio small form, one which Dio transformed to when he was weakened and needed to recover from the Black Mana's attacks, Rood form and the evidence of the broken horned demon in chains, could imply something very harmful occurred to Rood causing him to remain in his human form for so long. He would have to be unsealed and recover accordingly [speculation- maybe he can only recover in the demon world, probably due to mana differences, or something like that].
  • Another way to speculate about the possibilities is the following- Rood form = Human Form. Blow form = Dio small dragon form [weakened]. Long haired guy form = real demon form.

One question to you all, what do you think, is the chained horned demon the demon form of the long haired guy or are they different entities?

One more thing... the author has purposely avoided showing the long haired guy's eyes. If they were blue like Blow's eyes, they may spoil much about Rood and him. Though if they were yellow slit eyes, it could bring forth further speculation that Rood has a demon form with eyes like that.

Edited by dondara, 31 December 2014 - 07:28 PM.

Icy Flame Night

Icy Flame Night

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

It could be an inner demon, as someone sealed inside him.

However, both times we have seen this demon in chains [83- http://mangacow.co/Black-Haze/83/17/ , 88- http://mangacow.co/Black-Haze/88/22/], Ruby's power has been involved. The spear had Ruby's mana and now he's fighting her right now. It could be that her power is triggering these visions or they are the representation of Ruby's power.

That demon in chapter 83 wasn't in chains though, but i do think its the same demon. i think that theory about the the different forms make sense. 

If blow has a demon form, i think he would still have blue eyes, but instead of white, its black like the other demons.

Ruby might be the chained demon's relative, since they both have yellow slit eyes.

Elaine

Elaine

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 225 posts

Kinda a short chapter, but still a good one. I love Lispen now :D Awesome dude is awesome :D I only hope that hes not one of the bad guys.

jSc7ckC.jpg?1

SilverStroke

SilverStroke

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationIndia
I hate lispen.
Just die, lispen.

Icy Flame Night

Icy Flame Night

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

I hate lispen.
Just die, lispen.

lol. on mangacow someone commented

"A dead Lispen, is a good Lispen."

I think that person and you would be good friends.

Elaine

Elaine

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 225 posts

Yeah on mangacow they all hate Lispen now :D Ohh precious Dio got hurt xD In a sense of character reality I think its awesome that Lispen acts like that. I only hope that he is not one of the enemies, trying to hide his identity. Attacking Dio before he can say anything about Lispen.

jSc7ckC.jpg?1

Paizo

Paizo

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts

I hate lispen.
Just die, lispen.

Don´t worry, soon Lispen will be a corpse. At the moment when Dio`s human body is destroyed, he will transform back to his dragon form and eat up Lispen. :)

deshera

deshera

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts

Don´t worry, soon Lispen will be a corpse. At the moment when Dio`s human body is destroyed, he will transform back to his dragon form and eat up Lispen. :)

Unless Dio goes into chibi mode again. Rood is off getting more acquainted with his demon side so a bit of the long haired guy's essence may slip out and effect Dio causing him to go into tiny mode again. After seeing that form no one would think Dio could ever be dangerous and Lispin would lose a lot of ground. Sure it would be proven that Dio wasn't human but little Ming-ming is Rood's/Blow's most beloved pet. Being the equivalent of a talking dog would calm people down. Dio the human is stupid but on dog terms he's a genius. His personality overlaps perfectly with a big overly energetic dog and if the princess and prof Rowell back up the story that he's the BM's family pet any worry the students have would disappear. It would put him under heavy watch but at least it would temporarily clear his name.

Personally what I want the most to happen is for Rood to go over to check up on Dio and see the bloody scene and lose his temper a bit causing him to unlock long haired demon guy mode while still being himself. Jumping down just in time to save Dio and give him one helluva shock at the same time. Causing Dio to emotionally freak out. A teary Dio would be a wonderful thing to see as Rood beat the friggin snot out of Lispin. I honestly want him dead now but he doesn't deserve that easy of an end now. It could easily be pointed out how suspicious all his action were until just now and have everyone conclude he was trying to frame Dio if everyone shared their info. Rood may not be on good terms with the tower but that guy at least think a bit so talking about how Lispin was devising a trap at the moment Dio was attacked would look really incriminating especially after his violent actions right now.

WvJUPOI.png

Icy Flame Night

Icy Flame Night

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

WE NEED MORE CHAPTERS. I CAN'T SURVIVE ON THIS LITTLE INFO.

I want to see Dio's reaction when he finds out that Rood is his past friend/master?

Why is it so hard to tell if Lispen is evil, brainwashed, or innocent?

SilverStroke

SilverStroke

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationIndia

Why is it so hard to tell if Lispen is evil, brainwashed, or innocent?

person with kind heart could think hundred times before hurting someone as cuuuuuuuuuuuute as dio. Where was he when poor lidusis was suffering all these past years? Although He knew that lidusis was having hard time since childhood then why did he kept quite all these time until situation got worsen? He must have many good opportunuties to inform lidusis's mother or tower.although he know that dio is demon then why did he allowed lidusis to hang out with dio all the time, now all of a sudden he wants to protect his young master,BULLSHIT.
Poor ming ming someone please aid him.
Please Mr/Mrs/Miss author i request you to create my awatar in this manhwa, i personally wants to kill that heartless bastard lispen.
lispen is trying to pull same stunt as prof.heil did in ishuella with dio. He intentionally stab dio to provoke lidusis so that lidusis will feel helpless and bringout his mysterious(?) powers,thats what i think. I wonder how long lidusis is going to hide in his shell.

Edited by SilverStroke, 10 January 2015 - 08:53 AM.