Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Do you like Ramen?! YOU BETTER.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationThe Comfy Chair

Instant ramen is full of saturated fat. It's very bad for you...but it's so tasty! >.>

Anyhow, welcome to Batoto! Where the games are endless and your post count doesn't matter! Though really, it's nice to have a high post count. But there are some very active users who have low post counts...and I'm rambling. It's that rambly time of night.

The people here are entertaining, for the most part. I hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^

Previous Avatars • Music for February 21...not picked out yet.

NomMango

NomMango

Potato

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationCaptain America's kitchen

Instant ramen is full of saturated fat. It's very bad for you...but it's so tasty! >.>

Anyhow, welcome to Batoto! Where the games are endless and your post count doesn't matter! Though really, it's nice to have a high post count. But there are some very active users who have low post counts...and I'm rambling. It's that rambly time of night.

The people here are entertaining, for the most part. I hope you enjoy your stay.  ^_^

Is it true that you lose hair when you eat a lot of Ramen? My mom has been nagging to me about it because I've been eating mostly Ramen nowadays.  :unsure:

You can go on and on about users on here and I'd still read it all and try my best to reply you back! I try not to write too much when replying back to someone.... but I get carry away and my sentences become longer--- LIKE RIGHT NOW I'M RAMBING TOO MUCH TOO.

I've been lurking around Batoto for a few days before deciding to make an account on here. Although it's a bit frustrating with the "follow" button and my last read chapter. ANYWHO, thank you for the warm welcome ♥ 

Welcome! C:

What is your favorite horror/psychological manga?

Hmmm.... 

XXXHolic, Mahou Shoujo of the End, Torikago no Tsugai, Corpse Party: Blood Covered, and 8.1 Yamada Yuusuke Gekijou. 

You should try "Dear, only you don't know". It's a really cute webtoon :3 

What about you? What are your favorite genre & manga?

welcome to batoto NomMango, it's nice to meet you :)

ramen, yup............

tumblr_mgszc073cP1rmo29eo1_500.gif

THAT CUP OF NOODLE LOOKS SO GOOD RIGHT.... OMG.

:batoto_012:

*never ate ramen before~

it looks spicy (_ _' ), the soup... the colour is... super red!! == scary....

well, whatever, welcome NomMango~

You don't like spicy foods?  :P

I'll ship you over some Chicken Ramen Noodle. It's not spicy and the colour isn't red. 

THANK YOU! 

Ramen is good. Now I'm craving.

Welcome~

We should have a Ramen party!  :P

Hi! Hi!

Welcome to Batoto Nom-san!

Enjoy your stay~ :batoto_030:

I love mango~ <3

THANK YOU ~ IS THAT PANDA DROOLING CAUSE OF RAMEN?!

tumblr_ninw4pAn5f1sgdvj1o1_400.gif

Excuse me, while I clean this glass. Teehee.

Manga | Tumblr

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Yup  :D

I know I had a gif of Spike from Cowboy Bebop slurping instant ramen that I wanted to use.............I looked and looked and just couldn't find it again. The only problem with Tumblr, I've got so much stuff there I can't find anything.  >_< 

THAT CUP OF NOODLE LOOKS SO GOOD RIGHT.... OMG.

Tn7HA0h.png

NomMango

NomMango

Potato

• Members
  • 104 posts

Yup   :D

I know I had a gif of Spike from Cowboy Bebop slurping instant ramen that I wanted to use.............I looked and looked and just couldn't find it again. The only problem with Tumblr, I've got so much stuff there I can't find anything.  >_< 

Tumblr is like another Google :D I always go on just to reblog foods, haha! I'm such a foodie.

Did you read the comment I wrote to you?

Edited by NomMango, 28 August 2013 - 01:29 AM.

Manga | Tumblr

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Tumblr is like another Google :D I always go on just to reblog foods, haha! I'm such a foodie.

Did you read the comment I wrote to you?

ah, thanks for the heads up, i tooootally blipped over it, I'm going there right now :)

Tn7HA0h.png

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

I bit late on my part, but welcome to Batoto Enjoy your stay if not already it seem to me. Here a White Chocolate Cookie to welcome you. 

Ramen, hmm depends are you like me taht make them from scratch ?  Cause if you do they taste really good

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

NomMango

NomMango

Potato

• Members
  • 104 posts

I bit late on my part, but welcome to Batoto Enjoy your stay if not already it seem to me. Here a White Chocolate Cookie to welcome you. 

Ramen, hmm depends are you like me taht make them from scratch ?  Cause if you do they taste really good

That's odd. I have the notification checked when someone post on my topics. :/ Guess it didn't work.

If I'm not lazy then I'll just add boil water. Have you try Ramen burgers yet? I tried it the other day LOL 

Manga | Tumblr

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationNecromancer until the very end. Goodbye everyone ^___^/

.Hi, NomMango. Welcome to Batoto.

I see you also like using pretty colours in your fonts.

I like it!

Enjoy your stay. And watch out for Daffy. :ph34r:

AMRITASYA PUTRAH

AMRITASYA PUTRAH

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Location@ the lord's feet

A Mango?! A mango in batoto...*_*...before teh great great Riddhi sama could warn miss mango, thousands of crazy batotians grab, squeeze and squish out teh juice from it...*rest of teh details have been censored*

On a sidenote:
Hello.gif
welcome_to_patoto.jpg
*Credit to Tio 4 teh awesome pic ^^*

Shrinwantu vishwe amritasya putra

Arya dhamani divyani thasthu --- Svetasvatara Upanishad.