Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Webtoonshop - A market site with official Kubera stuffs

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

smthFishy

smthFishy

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  • Locationsubmerged

Yeah I do get what you are worried about, people blaming violence game/comic/movie whatever is a common trick of government. It happens here too, of course. - There was a movement to censor some Webtoons even. When the would be censored Webtoons were actually only serviced to over 19.  <_< Of course, like other similar stupid ideas, it was canceled.

About comics becoming more violent, I think that is a worldwide problem that is unstoppable now.  People just aren't content with excitement they got, and they demand more. Kids too, 7 year old playing gta is common.

But I assure you a phone case of Koon or something won't make a national-wide lawsuit issue. We don't sell guns around here, so our school problems are far less damaging.

I hear you. I don't know if there's a good solution for this problem. Cast hoti Vishnu on the world and reverse time, maybe?

I mean, why can't people just stick with StarCraft 1 and worship Ma Jae Yoon. Jeez...

Hehe... let me tell you something... a couple years ago we had a school shooting at Virginia Tech. The suspect had mental problems and shot like 12 people? He happened to be Korean American. You know what some people start blaming? the movie Old Boy. On a major news network. I'm not kidding.  With the gradual erosion of the middle class and civil society, you start to see xenophobes blaming anything foreign for all domestic problems.

Edited by 동사서독, 29 September 2013 - 05:29 PM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Yo, check it out:

http://shop.naver.com/webtoonshop/products/195258843?NaPm=ct%3Dhnu9k23h%7Cci%3Dshopn%7Ctr%3Dto%7Chk%3D41c851cd997064e5f1b2e728f9c99b24a1853a40

I'll pass on the bright, pink one. D: 

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

What is with that pink, anyway? :blink:

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

What is with that pink, anyway? :blink:

It is a God item, made by God/Kubera from his memory of Leez's underpants.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.
Wrong thread, sorry.

Edited by God of LoL, 04 December 2013 - 11:49 AM.

kfi6l.jpg

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Just wanted to shout out Amazon is planning to open its market to Korea this year, and it may be easier/cheaper to get these items in foreign countries. 

EDIT : We could use Amazon by going around British or Japanese sites, but it has not been officially in Korea after it went away in 1999 after sales were not good. But they have plans to return in early 2014

Edited by Random-Webtoon-Fan, 16 January 2014 - 03:28 PM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
You mean it Didn't operate in Korea before? That explains a few things...

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts

That's cool!

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

OMG -- I hope it takes off this time. -_- For purely selfish reasons: I want to throw money at a few specific people. :lol:

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
Sorry for Necro post, but I want to ask how many are willing to buy Kubera stuffs from Webtoonshop, IF I were to sent them by post delivery.

http://www.webtoonshop.com/shop/goods/goods_list.php?category=023082002

Caps are about 20$, Hoodie 40$, Tumbler (350ml) 12%, Phone case 25$(15$ because of sale atm but out of stock), T-shirt 12$
t

Mind you, this is just their prices, if I were to sent these, there will be tax and packing fee which would be quite high. (Delivery of 2kg would cost 50$ in US/45$ in Europe/40$ in Aus, I believe)

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

^ Is that the only page of goodies? Also, is it possible to tell what quality the clothes are, like materials and stuff? I mean, just your impression is fine. Sorry if that's too much work.

If, say, five people want something in the US, it might be cheaper for you to send it all to one place in the US as one package, and for someone there to mail them out.

Also, any news on Amazon coming to Korea?

Edited by themantarays, 10 March 2014 - 12:09 PM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
I admit, I would not want to pay $50 in delivery fees just to buy $20 worth of goods. D:

If I had the choice, I'd rather just donate the money to Currygom directly even without getting anything, but that's not possible. >_>

3492bk6.jpg

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

^ Is that the only page of goodies? Also, is it possible to tell what quality the clothes are, like materials and stuff? I mean, just your impression is fine. Sorry if that's too much work.

If, say, five people want something in the US, it might be cheaper for you to send it all to one place in the US as one package, and for someone there to mail them out.

Also, any news on Amazon coming to Korea?

The link is list of Kubera stuffs, there are lots of other webtoons. I have seen few cloth, and they are good quality, though price would be a bit expansive tbh.

That would be nice, but then things could be more complicated.

Not yet.

I admit, I would not want to pay $50 in delivery fees just to buy $20 worth of goods. D:If I had the choice, I'd rather just donate the money to Currygom directly even without getting anything, but that's not possible. >_>

Yeah, the post fee is very steep.