Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Quick note

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
I was rereading the chapters and I spotted this

Furthermore, am I the only one who doesn't believe this

Attached Files

So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
Another thing: what seems off about this? I get an eerie feeling

Attached Files

So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

well yeah, I'm with you, we might not know it positively yet, but there have been enough hints in the story already to think that Takamiya has been/was involved with her mom and all the rest of the witches/magical community in some way or the other as a child and the memory of it was erased.

and yeah, the  little reference snuck in on the coffee cup, funny how authors like to do that sort of thing :D

Tn7HA0h.png

One Piece Trad

One Piece Trad

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFrance

I also find funny to find out where Honoka's stalking sister Kasumi is hiding.

During the 10-15 chapters, she's always hidden somewhere, spying on them and making funny faces ^^

One Piece Trad -> http://www.one-piece-trad.fr/
a French HQ scanlation team, working on One Piece & Witch Craft Works.
Team de scantrad HQ traduisant One Piece et Witch Craft Works.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
I've been trying to make a bunch of moments where either Kagari or Takamiya's sister are in jealous mode and put this with it. Since I'm no good with any form of photoediting I was wondering if anyone world accept the challengeAttached File  image.jpg   178.21KB   20 downloads

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
I wonder if the artist made this look like a face on purposeAttached File  image.jpg   109.45KB   18 downloads
Btw, once you have seen it you'll never forget

Edited by MrAnarchist, 15 September 2013 - 07:49 AM.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I wonder if the artist made this look like a face on purposeattachicon.gifimage.jpg
Btw, once you have seen it you'll never forget

yeah it does...........probably just a fluke though. I guess it's supposed to be the front of her shirt opening up between the buttons that creates the "eyes".......you see the same thing further down her front as well......it's just that in that spot the shape of her breasts  give the impression of a "head".

Though maybe I'm wrong, maybe it is intentional, this story has some very "busy" art work in it..........just all sorts of details and odd marks all over it.  Could be there's that sort of subliminal type stuff all over the place. 

Tn7HA0h.png