Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

How to kill Alucard

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

:)

I kinda felt I had to post a thread of "surefire ways to kill Alucard" (both the clone AND the main body)

The clone getting minced is out though, as he apparently got up from that in chapter 65b

Solution to killing Alucard:

Tsar bomb

50 megatons explosive power, the one dropped on Hiroshima "only" had 15 Kilotons

Explosive power of nukes is measured in how much TNT (Trinitrotoluole) would theoretically be required to release as much energy.
1 Kiloton TNT... 1000 tons of TNT
one Megaton = 1000 Kilotons

And yes, they purposely halved the potential explosive power from the 100 megatons it could have had to the 50 megatons it ended up having

Getting bombed with that... Even Alucard wouldn't survive that, all what'd be left of him (the main body AND the fortress he is on) would be a big hole in the ground
And no, regeneration wouldn't save him as all his body mass would get evaporated instantly, so him getting "annihilated" is no exaggeration

Looking for translated light novels?

Baka - Tsuki

There are MANY translated light novels, including Highschool DxD, Toaru Majutsu no index, Infinite Stratos, Seirei tsukai no kenbu AND Date a live (the Manga adaption of which got cancelled after chapter 6)

Iorjarle

Iorjarle

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

sent him to a blackhole.

VaticToxic

VaticToxic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

We don't know if he has the ability to use his Youki as a shield. Or a dimensional transfer ability, like the ones that presumably protect most youkai lands from humans.

50 Megatons of explosive power doesn't matter if he's not in the dimension while it's exploding, after all.

Also, this is a fantasy Kaiju we're talking about. He can probably survive any form of modern nuke simply because genre tropes makes logic useless.

I mean, realistically, yeah, Alucard could probably be killed quite easily with a huge bombardment of modern weaponry so long as biological creatures were kept away from him so that he couldn't absorb them or destroyed before he was attacked. Realistically, though, there are huge problems with all kinds of things in darn near every single fantasy series. Which is why they are fantasy instead of reality. :P

Caboov

Caboov

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
You're thinking too much in human terms. If it was left up to humans, then yeah, we need him to eat a tsar bomb and evacuate 1/6th the face of the earth.
What about monster terms though?
Seems like the headmaster's gonna bring it. What kind of monster is he anyway?
If Alucard is the first vampire, what's the first werewolf? Let's bring him in here.
What do you think the strongest monster is anyway?

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

You're thinking too much in human terms. If it was left up to humans, then yeah, we need him to eat a tsar bomb and evacuate 1/6th the face of the earth.
What about monster terms though?
Seems like the headmaster's gonna bring it. What kind of monster is he anyway?
If Alucard is the first vampire, what's the first werewolf? Let's bring him in here.
What do you think the strongest monster is anyway?

Not the werewolf (he'd be the fastest)

The "strongest" is quite a broad term^^

If it is about physical strenght, then the stronest vampire (=true ancestor) would win, BUT if it came to pure potential combat abilities, I'd rather put the nine-tails on the place of number one^^

Why?

it is simple:

We saw the five- tailed fox youkai Kyou some time before Alucard awakened (he had only four tails in season 1, but he trained on a fifth one in the meantime and said that each time they get one more tail, their power doubles...

So simply put:

(I put "power into units of "1" which means the power of a 1- tailed spirit fox)

1 tail: 1

2 tails: 2

3 tails: 4

4 tails: 8

5 tails: 16

6 tails: 32

7 tails: 64

8 tails 128

9 tails: 256

That means that a 9-tails would be no less than 16 times stronger than Kyou of season two or 32 times stronger than he was in season 1, probably even stronger due to experience and knowledge

If 9- tails and Alucard were to fight all- out, Alucard would most likely lose

Kyou is at least 16 times weaker than the 9-tails and just his fire aura was hot enough to burn anything close to him (Tsukune won because he was so fast that he remained near him only for an instant)

Alucard is, as a vampire primarily specialized on melee combat, supplemented with some magic tricks

The 9-tails, when he/she is going all-out would produce a LOT of heat just by standing there and most likely use large- scaled fire-based attacks against that huge target

And here is the problem:

Cuts are quite easy to regenerate, but large- scaled burns that are repeatedly inflicted on Alucard WILL wear down his regenerative abilities as the destroyed tissue won't heal but has to be replaced...

Alucard can't evade into another dimension, at least not with that huge body and that is a teachnique developed by his archenemy and there are only a handful of people how can pull that off (especially the dodging technique)

Alucard (and his surroundings) would be burned to ashes and he'd never be able to regenerate from that

Moka's mom had that much trouble because she is primarily a melee type(like every other vampire as well) and wasn't good at large-scaled destruction due to her body size, giving her difficulty on suppressing Alucard

If Akasha and a 9-tails were to cooperate for that one, Alucard would be done for^^

Ah, I almost forgot:

What about water?

Are true ancestors immune against that?

If not, then just give Alucard a good shower and let Tsukune in shinso mode handle it (he is immune against water because he is a human)

And as we saw with Kokoa's sister, water also hinders all the super- strong techniques as well, so there is a good chance that he won't be able to do shit when confronted with water AND Tsukune in super- powerful mode

Baka - Tsuki

There are MANY translated light novels, including Highschool DxD, Toaru Majutsu no index, Infinite Stratos, Seirei tsukai no kenbu AND Date a live (the Manga adaption of which got cancelled after chapter 6)

VaticToxic

VaticToxic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Kuyo, not Kyou.

The nine-tails might also be so powerful it can no longer drink water...or eat anything at all because it's power disintegrates everything within X yards of it. So, really, getting to nine-tails would probably be all sorts of counter-productive to survival.

Not to mention extremely counter-productive to working with another species.

As for the water weakness, well, Moka showed a remarkable ability to fight even while being drenched in water in the first season, so I have no doubt that Alucard, who ate so many monsters he no longer has a human form without deliberately shoving his consciousness into it, could probably ignore it completely. If he even has it in that Kaiju form.

And while it's true that Alucard is a vampire one just has to look at how he dealt with Touhou Fuhai and how he floated in mid-air with no discernable help to realize that he probably doesn't focus on physical attacks to the detriment of everything else like most vampires in humanoid form. We'll be finding out if that's the same in his Kaiju form, probably.

As for Alucard not being able to "evade into another dimension, at least not with that huge body" well, we don't know that, do we? That's a huge assumption to make about a being that eats other monsters for sustenance and power and did so in such a huge quantity that he lost his human form to his innate vampire abilities. The same abilities that allow Kahlua to regrow missing limbs and reattach/regenerate a nearly decapitated head simply because her body was no longer "solid," but rather "liquid." And those are all apparenlty just her Shapeshifting and "Wealth of Power" being trained to their limits. Both of which are apparently not used by vampires only because of "vanity." I'm pretty sure that Alucard doesn't care at all about vanity considering everything he's done in the pursuit of power and revenge.

Not saying you're wrong, but, well, you've been making a huge number of assumptions on somebody we've seen darn near nothing about besides that he's ridiculously powerful, has a huge body, is willing to lie in wait for 200 years to answer one question, can shove his consciousness into a human body in order to escape death/sealing, and is perfectly willing to allow monsters and humans alike to be infected with his flesh as part of experiments.

Edited by VaticToxic, 07 September 2013 - 11:39 PM.

burakesan

burakesan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

As Gyoukuro said "its still blood mixed from two shinso" and "There is no telling how dangerous it is" 

Tsukune got a secret power even he does not aware of. With the overflowing feelings, he will burst that 'secret' power. This 'secret power' will most probably a transmutation skill and will make him bigger. Then, we will probably hear the voice of Akasha because i think she isn't fully fused or actually not fused with Alucard. With her amazing healing ability, its most likely to happen.

I'm translating Rosario Vampire to Turkish, so I'm doing a great bunch of  researchings and speculations about it. Maybe its better to define with this "Trust me, I'm Rosario Vampire engineer" :D

Edited by burakesan, 14 September 2013 - 11:51 PM.

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

Erm, don't get me wrong, I was only SPECULATING on what was to come next and how they'd defeat that huge thing, I didn't say these ways would ACTUALLY work

As Gyoukuro said "its still blood mixed from two shinso" and "There is no telling how dangerous it is" 

Tsukune got a secret power even he does not aware of. With the overflowing feelings, he will burst that 'secret' power. This 'secret power' will most probably a transmutation skill and will make him bigger. Then, we will probably hear the voice of Akasha because i think she isn't fully fused or actually not fused with Alucard. With her amazing healing ability, its most likely to happen.

I'm translating Rosario Vampire to Turkish, so I'm doing a great bunch of  researchings and speculations about it. Maybe its better to define with this "Trust me, I'm Rosario Vampire engineer" :D

"Trust me I am an engineer" isn't really assuring -.-

Just type it into the "search" window of any meme site (like 9gag or memecenter) and you get a LOT of pics that remove any faith into that line

Oh, and one more thing:

Tsukune won't get huge just like that, that would contradict the story

I mean Alucard didn't grow to this size, but rather he ABSORBED a whole lot of monsters (and humans too I guess) and grew to this size.

You could say that he literally "fused" with them just like Ruby's master back in season 1 did with the man eating plant monsters (she got quite big back then too)

And I don't think Tsukune would be able (or be willing) to fuse with THAT many people to grow to even half Alucard's size

And lastly:

Humans somehow survived him 200 years ago and technology made one hell of a leap since back then. Add knowledge of vampire's weaknesses (water, holy water, garlic. etc.) and the weaponry of this day and age and you can put up quite a fight (we still have a shitload of nukes in case nothing else works)

Can't tell more, I already read the raws of the next chapter and I'd ruin the surprise of the next chapter if I told you that

If you wanna know regardless, here you go:

Spoiler

And lastly: 

I am kind of disappointed though, as it becomes less and less likely that Ikeda's gonna give us a third season, this season had a bit too little attention on life INSIDE the academy, we only have about 16 chapters that take place inside the academy, the whole rest of them are outside (Mizore's home, Human world, Touhou Fuhai's place, floating gardens and now back in the human world. It has been 42 chapters since they left the academy...

The chapter in which they left the academy was published at the end of May 2011! That's more than 2 years ago -.-

Baka - Tsuki

Bogo

Bogo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Locationbetween boobs

just

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMPyhPuyw_o

Spoiler

Edited by Bogo, 05 October 2013 - 01:41 AM.

c570a2ea1bad7bbe.gif

DONT SCROLL! BE A MAN!!!

>englrish user<

TK Titanium

TK Titanium

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Alucard is still just a vampire, what we need is a wooden stake.  A pine tree should do.

Ship571

Ship571

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUSA

Shoot him into the sun. Idk how, you'd get him there. But that should work.

EventHorizon

EventHorizon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationHere and there...and there...and there

Whatever they use, it's going to have to have greater kinetic yield than what the JSDF showed this last chapter.

Edited by EventHorizon, 05 October 2013 - 10:10 PM.

burakesan

burakesan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Erm, don't get me wrong, I was only SPECULATING on what was to come next and how they'd defeat that huge thing, I didn't say these ways would ACTUALLY work

"Trust me I am an engineer" isn't really assuring -.-

Just type it into the "search" window of any meme site (like 9gag or memecenter) and you get a LOT of pics that remove any faith into that line

Oh, and one more thing:

Tsukune won't get huge just like that, that would contradict the story

I mean Alucard didn't grow to this size, but rather he ABSORBED a whole lot of monsters (and humans too I guess) and grew to this size.

You could say that he literally "fused" with them just like Ruby's master back in season 1 did with the man eating plant monsters (she got quite big back then too)

And I don't think Tsukune would be able (or be willing) to fuse with THAT many people to grow to even half Alucard's size

And lastly:

Humans somehow survived him 200 years ago and technology made one hell of a leap since back then. Add knowledge of vampire's weaknesses (water, holy water, garlic. etc.) and the weaponry of this day and age and you can put up quite a fight (we still have a shitload of nukes in case nothing else works)

Can't tell more, I already read the raws of the next chapter and I'd ruin the surprise of the next chapter if I told you that

If you wanna know regardless, here you go:

Spoiler

And lastly: 

I am kind of disappointed though, as it becomes less and less likely that Ikeda's gonna give us a third season, this season had a bit too little attention on life INSIDE the academy, we only have about 16 chapters that take place inside the academy, the whole rest of them are outside (Mizore's home, Human world, Touhou Fuhai's place, floating gardens and now back in the human world. It has been 42 chapters since they left the academy...

The chapter in which they left the academy was published at the end of May 2011! That's more than 2 years ago -.-

At the very beginning, the unrealistic (to the Rosario Vampire world) possible ways to kill Alucard was out of question, so i replied it in a realistic manner. 

And your stucking on something like "trust me, I'm engineer"... Man, just get the damn thing, can't you even take the real meaning i want to give? Don't mind things like 9gag or Funnymama and their so-named effects on things.

Tsukune isn't like Mario :D Of course he won't be like bigger version of Tsukune. But, ı think you miss that "transmutation" part. When "transmutation" comes in, you can never make a right suggest on the matters, there is infinite possible ways that story adapts.

But i think i have ways to prove my still possible suggestion "  This 'secret power' will most probably a transmutation skill and will make him bigger " First thing that comes to my mind is Ruby's seeing something in Tsukune, something darker and deeper like Alucard. Second, when he was undergoing that operation (the thing that gives him power, the thing that Touhou Fuhai did to him, ahhh i can't remember the name of it) as you know he lost the control and we saw something creepier than Alucard. The Ghoul Tsukune that i don't think he was just a ghoul because when i compare his that state with alucard's main body there is resemblance between them like big white parts, body stances etc.

There is no objection to that he won't fuse with people, he is just damn too pure, he is so wishy-washy. So, i think will absorb something other than physical. Maybe energy of people or his friends?

I think Alucard is still holding back. As you see he just combined a little with his main body beacuse it's reactions was a little of. There is more phase to his combining with the host.

As the humans develop their ways of fighting, i think the vampires too did things about their weakness. They know that their opponents would go for their weakness, so what is the thing to do? Surpass your weakness! I think Alucard has did it.

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

just

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMPyhPuyw_o

Spoiler

hahahaha 

your post deserves more likes :D

Baka - Tsuki

darkspark

darkspark

Potato

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow

Human make poor vampire hunters. The best way to kill a vampire is with another more powerful vampire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtN7XTGBDiQ

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

True, the Alucard from Hellsing would most likely wipe the floor with this Alucard and have tons of fun while he's at it

I mean come on, just HOW are you supposed to kill Hellsing's Alucard without him coming back sooner or later? 

But well, remember what they said? In one week Rosario to vampire's Alucard sunk a continent 200 years earlier. And don't forget that this time also accounts for the time he was busy fighting the 3 of them (Akasha, Mikogami and Fuhai)

How did he pull that off?

Well, my guess is that this continent was where he transformed (would make the most sense to start with the humans next to him) and he simply started killing/eating them until he was finally, somehow stopped.

What will happen next?

Well, THIS Alucard's gonna die, no doubt about that, but remember the "eggs" that he laid all over the place (we saw the one at Mizore's home) and they were embedded into the core of the barrier, making removing them impossible unless you want too expose your hometown to the human world

He'll probably revive from one of these and be the main villian in season 3 (why else would they leave these "eggs" unmentioned all this time?)

Baka - Tsuki