Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Punishment

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

rayka

rayka

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

okay i started read this manga recently i'm at chap 8 but there are some stuff i don't get it about this manga......

first of all Orihime said that "calamity will befall on you" for broking the divine mirror , so she take away his life/soul to save him but just after that seem like is not a big deal cause everyone can hold his life/soul without problem thx to amaterasu divine arrows and he can take it back too if she(amaterasu) have some spare arrow and the punishment is to bring her happiness but here the punishment/calamity mentioned in many chaps is he will die if he don't stick with her , if you noticed in many times he said the calamity is he will die but if Orihime never take away his soul/life that won't happening at first place....very contraditory here....

and same stuff for every single chaps they just hold hands like you are forced to HOLD HANDS or you will die... i mean from what it was said they only need to have physical contact and it was okay have layer of cloth so why holding hands? while eating, taking bath and stuff......you can touch any part of body as long is not a intimate part >.> why hands holding?

subliminal

subliminal

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUK....probably.

I'll get the obvious answer out of the way first  

"without it  they wouldn't  end up in so many humorous situations"

other than that i suppose it allows the most distance between the two people,

it also sort or reduces the risk of separation since either hand can clasp the other

sub

SillPlain

SillPlain

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

okay i started read this manga recently i'm at chap 8 but there are some stuff i don't get it about this manga......

first of all Orihime said that "calamity will befall on you" for broking the divine mirror , so she take away his life/soul to save him but just after that seem like is not a big deal cause everyone can hold his life/soul without problem thx to amaterasu divine arrows and he can take it back too if she(amaterasu) have some spare arrow and the punishment is to bring her happiness but here the punishment/calamity mentioned in many chaps is he will die if he don't stick with her , if you noticed in many times he said the calamity is he will die but if Orihime never take away his soul/life that won't happening at first place....very contraditory here....

and same stuff for every single chaps they just hold hands like you are forced to HOLD HANDS or you will die... i mean from what it was said they only need to have physical contact and it was okay have layer of cloth so why holding hands? while eating, taking bath and stuff......you can touch any part of body as long is not a intimate part >.> why hands holding?

the calamity isn't that he will die i think. he will die if the soul is separated to far from him.

the calamity is the black miasma from orihime that causing disaster everywhere.

and even if orihime didn't take away his soul, it will still happen (the curse, i mean). just like amaterasu's curse (after being 1st seen naked), seems like nothing happening to yasuke other than his soul burned when the curse trigger, right?

they're not always holding hand, while taking a bath, sometime they wash other's hair, while eating, they can touch each other's foot.

but i think, hand is the most easy way to touch each other.

while doing everything, holding each other's hand is the easiest thing to do to be connected to each other physically (from my point of view). so it's logical enough.