Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Things you probably didn't notice! v2

trivia details reference

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

Reading through the discussion, I am feeling like removing this particular entry from the list. I may believe in its authenticity, but keeping controversial things is not good.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

rak n' roll

rak n' roll

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Also, from SIU blog posts about the Tower: 

6. The 77th floor is the only floor ruled by someone who's not one of the 10 Families. And it's the only place where the interchange between the Outer Tower and the Middle Area is equal.

The 43rd has no ruler.  I don't know if the 1st Floor has a ruler, if it's Zahard or if it's not considered part of Zahard's empire.

Sorry if this is sounding snarky.  Don't mean it to.

Oh my.  Dont' worry about sounding snarky.

Any additional information that's actually sourced is always welcome, no matter how many pieces it blows my crack theories into. I try to be as open as possible to unsourced data, as well.  Although with that I tend to be a bit hard-headed when it comes to my personal theories...

And knowing that Urek is the only non-great-family ruler is a very important piece of information of which I wasn't aware.

Back on topic, though, I could easily see Evankhell being another non-plussed member of the 10 great families, similar to Jinsung.  And still being a Slayer.

So I guess it's fair to say that until SIU posts all his Slayer profiles as promised, I won't hit the lifeboats.

IamBecomeDeath

IamBecomeDeath

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

You should remove the one about Androssi making a bet about going out with baam.  If you look, according to The Company's translation, all she says to Yuri is "I told him that I'd go out on a date with him when he comes back alive."  Look for yourself: http://img.batoto.net/comics/2011/11/19/t/read4ec7818338847/img000019.jpg  I have no idea where that whole "bet" thing came from.  I saw it in this post and was looking around to try and see what you were talking about, and I noticed another reply pointing to this moment.  If there really was a bet between Androssi and somebody else regarding a date with Baam, please do post when it happened, because I don't even remember any other girls after Baam in part one.

Edited by ZethonIV, 03 August 2013 - 02:38 AM.

rak n' roll

rak n' roll

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

You should remove the one about Androssi making a bet about going out with baam.  If you look, according to The Company's translation, all she says to Yuri is "I told him that I'd go out on a date with him when he comes back alive."  Look for yourself: http://img.batoto.net/comics/2011/11/19/t/read4ec7818338847/img000019.jpg  I have no idea where that whole "bet" thing came from.  I saw it in this post and was looking around to try and see what you were talking about, and I noticed another reply pointing to this moment.  If there really was a bet between Androssi and somebody else regarding a date with Baam, please do post when it happened, because I don't even remember any other girls after Baam in part one.

There was a bet between Anak and Androssi.  If Androssi didn't kill the bull but instead that success fell to Anak, then Androssi would become Anak's slave.

And Androssi didn't kill the bull...

TheNameOfAUser

TheNameOfAUser

Potato

• Members
  • 131 posts

Is it that if Anak killed the bull Androssi would become her slave or was it that if Androssi did not kill the bull she would become the slave of the one who killed the bull? That would make things interesting lol

rak n' roll

rak n' roll

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Is it that if Anak killed the bull Androssi would become her slave or was it that if Androssi did not kill the bull she would become the slave of the one who killed the bull? That would make things interesting lol

If Androssi killed the bull, Anak would give up Black March.  If Anak killed the bull, Androssi would become her slave.

But Baam killed the bull...so by proxy, he should win to both Black March and Androssi.  Of course, that's just a fan-created conclusion. But it sure is a fun one.

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

Of course this bit was mindlessly copied from the previous thread. Thanks for checking it out. I will remove it altogether.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

joshbl56

joshbl56

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

Since it's only been a few days, I hope I can still post something :unsure:

Anyway, I was going to post about Novick. If you look here, his shorts are black and have a green line across the top (his standard look):

7sLAfW6.png

but this one has him with blue shorts

zvbwiH0.png

Edited by joshbl56, 06 August 2013 - 05:39 AM.

TheNameOfAUser

TheNameOfAUser

Potato

• Members
  • 131 posts

Black are shorts

Blue are briefs

(he was getting kinda hot)

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

Yea, he could've taken off his shorts too. Idk, looks more like boxers to me.

The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears!

Spoiler

TheNameOfAUser

TheNameOfAUser

Potato

• Members
  • 131 posts

Ahh yes my mistake; boxers. 

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationIn the battlefield.

Since it's only been a few days, I hope I can still post something :unsure:

Anyway, I was going to post about Novick. If you look here, his shorts are black and have a green line across the top (his standard look):

7sLAfW6.png

but this one has him with blue shorts

zvbwiH0.png

Is Novick stripping or what?

BoldChild

BoldChild

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 676 posts

Wouldn't have realized it before, but the one talking to Koon in this panel was Ran. Remember, Ran calls Koon A.A.

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2012/07/05/t/read4ff55484a273d/img000036.jpg

JFfDYT6.jpg

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

Wouldn't have realized it before, but the one talking to Koon in this panel was Ran. Remember, Ran calls Koon A.A.

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2012/07/05/t/read4ff55484a273d/img000036.jpg

Could also be Leesoo. Remember Leesoo may have known Ran was on his team. It's a little weird calling one of your best friends by their last name even though theres another guy next to him with the same last name.

Could also be a random informant.

Edited by Dr.Cheese, 09 August 2013 - 08:21 PM.

Spoiler

BoldChild

BoldChild

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 676 posts

Could also be Leesoo. Remember Leesoo may have known Ran was on his team. It's a little weird calling one of your best friends by their last name even though theres another guy next to him with the same last name.

Could also be a random informant.

It's possible, that's who I thought it was when we read it way back, before we knew Ran called Koon A.A, but I'm placing my bets on Ran for the time being.

So far, no one has ever been seen referring to Koon as A.A but Ran.(afaik, I may have missed something)  Novick is on the same team with Ran, and Koon, and he still calls him Koon.

JFfDYT6.jpg

Kofeyan

Kofeyan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 64 posts

In chapter 9 of season 2 Prince enters the bath wearing purple boxer/trunks (what ever they are) with a yellow band after Viole leaves and Prince chases after him in chapter 10 he is wearing a yellow one with purple stripes.

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

In chapter 9 of season 2 Prince enters the bath wearing purple boxer/trunks (what ever they are) with a yellow band after Viole leaves and Prince chases after him in chapter 10 he is wearing a yellow one with purple stripes.

Added! Gotta love these colouring mistakes. :D

It's possible, that's who I thought it was when we read it way back, before we knew Ran called Koon A.A, but I'm placing my bets on Ran for the time being.

So far, no one has ever been seen referring to Koon as A.A but Ran.(afaik, I may have missed something)  Novick is on the same team with Ran, and Koon, and he still calls him Koon.

Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that only Ran ever refers to Aguero by A.A.? If so I will put it in the list straight away. Actually, I will do my own research in a bit.

BoldChild

BoldChild

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 676 posts

Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that only Ran ever refers to Aguero by A.A.? If so I will put it in the list straight away. Actually, I will do my own research in a bit.

There is just that part in the afterwards.

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/04/27/t/read517c05a04a5e7/img000027.jpg

"Ran and Koon are from the same family, so they refer to each other by given name, it seems Ran just calls Koon A.A."

It doesn't directly say it, but the bold sort of implies it imo. Like that's Ran's specific nickname for him.

JFfDYT6.jpg

b.shaine

b.shaine

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

in chapter 69 of vol.2 you can see parakul in the back when ron mei and viviolga are talking

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

There is just that part in the afterwards.

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/04/27/t/read517c05a04a5e7/img000027.jpg

"Ran and Koon are from the same family, so they refer to each other by given name, it seems Ran just calls Koon A.A."

It doesn't directly say it, but the bold sort of implies it imo. Like that's Ran's specific nickname for him.

I see your point, but the reason I am hesitant to say it is Ran is because he tends not to talk a whole lot and instead goes, "How annoying...."

in chapter 69 of vol.2 you can see parakul in the back when ron mei and viviolga are talking

I love SIU.

Edited by Dr.Cheese, 11 August 2013 - 05:16 AM.

Spoiler