Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Opinions

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Hollowcantaro

Hollowcantaro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationSpanishtan

How does it look to all of you?

As long as it goes it's been funny, looks like an harem and offers the ¿"fanservice"? but in a different way.

Nice drawing, funny characters, chapters' size is 30... I  like it.

¿Too many big cannons maybe? jajajaja

:batoto_032:

Edited by Hollowcantaro, 14 July 2013 - 10:38 AM.

morlyn

morlyn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

That and the main character is extremely likeable in my opinion. Love it so far

Namorax

Namorax

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 62 posts

I dont understand why they never explain the Hentai Syndrome to others. Maybe they would loose the reason for the fanservice, but I am kinda annoyed how the main character always runs away (to save his live) and everyone is left behind wondering where he went.

Apart from that I also think this is interesting.

Iorjarle

Iorjarle

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

I dont understand why they never explain the Hentai Syndrome to others. Maybe they would loose the reason for the fanservice, but I am kinda annoyed how the main character always runs away (to save his live) and everyone is left behind wondering where he went.

Apart from that I also think this is interesting.

That is his weakness, you should never reveal your weakness. Especially if said weakness could kill you. 

Video Mantic

Video Mantic

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationHere! There! Everywhere!

The drawing style is very enjoyable and it's really funny so far. If it continues like this then I'll like it forever. 

Also I like when MC's aren't wimpy and do have actual strength cause that makes them BA! 

When you finish a manga, an anime or a book do you feel like a part of you is now gone?

I do.

Spoiler

xeixei

xeixei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

too repetitive and lack of character development

Hollowcantaro

Hollowcantaro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationSpanishtan

Yep, but so far we haven't even met the nasty girl with black hair.

Hentai Meido Sachi

Hentai Meido Sachi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

It might be repetitive, but I appreciate it being hilarious, at least.

kXGAtcM.png

ryunnosuke

ryunnosuke

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

How come translated chap 9 isn't out yet?

Hollowcantaro

Hollowcantaro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationSpanishtan

hahahaha. So far so good, guy is a god.

mordeth4

mordeth4

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

its not even past chapter 10... and they havent introduced all the characters

Do you also complain that your turkey isnt cooked after 20mins?

Azul7

Azul7

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Liking it so far MC isn't a useless wimp(hate those kind of MCs in harem manga)

pijoed

pijoed

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts

I seriously tot this manga will turn up to be another "girl saurus". Both the main char has similar prob... kinda.... 

however the state of defeat of fat girl on 10th chapter bury my hope... since it seem only strong n beautifull will be the on the spotlight.... the scary, shut-in, nerdy and fat won't be....

TheHabeo

TheHabeo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

This is hilarious, even with all the cliche and whatnot. 

Nerdy Neko

Nerdy Neko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationFinland

I bet our MC will get slowly cured from hes hentai illness. 

Once there was cute and hairy neko.. and sadly hes still reading manga D:

Spartan-208

Spartan-208

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationEarth

I bet our MC will get slowly cured from hes hentai illness. 

Or all at once by coming of age or discovering love or some other miracle reason, poor MC can't die a virgin.

Attack if you can Attack, Defend if you can't Attack, Flee if you can't Defend, Surrender if you can't Flee, Die if you can't Surrender.
- Sima Yi

Reivin

Reivin

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationGermany
well it is funny even though one has to wonder how a 6 year old would get this syndrom discovered, considering he probably doesn't even feel any sexual arousal at that age :P But well these things work differently in manga afterall xD

Hollowcantaro

Hollowcantaro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationSpanishtan

january, noooooooooo

Comicryan

Comicryan

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Liking it so far MC isn't a useless wimp(hate those kind of MCs in harem manga)

I agree.  No wimpy MC gets one-punched into orbit for accidently peeking in at the hot springs or bath or cockblocked by the tsundere or constantly beaten up by the other harem members.

Cliches?  Yeah but its a fun read.

max0611

max0611

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts

I really hope there will be more action parts a lot more, not that it doesn't have now but usually it will drift  and it will be no action, and the art is realllllllly good, i love it, and i kinda feel this manga is another turning point for manga world, i really hope it doesn't end quickly like a the new mangas these days, and i strongly feel this manga will be another Masterpiece like Naruto, Bleach, One piece, Cage of eden..... when i first saw the cover this manga when it came out, i just pass right away and i didn't even blink, but when i read it...WOW..it really was awesome, and the action part when he first enter the school and stop the fight between the two dragons, i cried. you see i love action parts but i usually never cry in those parts, when i see a good action part, i get exciting but when i see an awesome action part, my heart beat fast and a tear will be in my eyes and that is a sign, so that manga could be a great masterpiece like when i was reading Beelzebub that part when oga dodge aoi's sword attack. but don't get me wrong, i'm not compering these two, but i strongly suggest that you read this manga and hey you mangaka i don't know you but don't let us down, we all love your manga and don't let go of this manga. and to those readers that like classic mangas , you guys may not read this manga cause this manga is like a revolution. but i must agree that it's style that a MC will be strong from the very start, but i didn't like it when he lost to that girl in chapter 14, i seriously thought that he was stronger than all three dragons.