Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Generation Miracles's sin

deadly sins

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SNMS6

SNMS6

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBogor , West Java , Indonesia

Hi , morning guys ...

I wonder if any of you notice the miracle's behavior is somehow related to one major deadliest sins ?

I have reading this manga since the very first debut but please correct me if i wrong ...

Akashi > Pride (he said not lose and will not lose)

Aomine > Wrath (apparently vs kise he show one of this trait , bursting out an anger)

Murasakibara > Gluttony (obvious)

Midorima > Envy (spying , but i am not sure)

Kise > Greed (his skill perfect copy , and all playstyle he saw)

Kuroko > Sloth (sloth when the practice become too hard for him)

Momoi > Lust (obvious , even only for comedy)

20801.jpg

19.jpg

Hikari

Hikari

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationIt's More Fun Where I Am

Hmmm... It's strange to associate them with the 7 deadly sins... but I have to agree with you about Atsushi (lol)! For the others... eh, not so much.

For me, it's more like this:

Akashi > Wrath
As much as he's guilty of pride, he's more guilty of wrath (for me). He doesn't show it in his adorable face (okay, maybe he does, coz his eyes can be scary at times), but he is prone to verbally abusing his opponents. I dunno, like belittling them or seeming to underestimate his opponents when he's not actually doing such, always saying no one can beat him, stuff like that which makes you feel like shit and no hopes of winning. Oh yeah, let's not forget the scissor incident with Kagami. And the "I'll kill you" threats, "I'll gauge my eyes out if we lose", etc, too.... scary.

Kise > Pride
His copying skills (comprehension+adaptation skills more realistically) is indeed something to be proud of. Though he doesn't really boast about it but Kise does it in another way (through plays). Oh yeah, let's not forget about Ki-chan being so proud of Tetsu~

Midorima > Greed
I'm not really sure why but I guess it's because of his obsession with his lucky items! He just won't let go of 'em no matter what! And maybe because of that small incident where he selfishly requested to pass all the balls to him in that one game (Shuutoku vs Seirin during the Interhigh was it?). But my reason is mostly because of the lucky items. Also, greed, green... yeah!

Aomine > Sloth
Sloth is just oh-so-perfect for Aomine! Really! Coz all of the Kiseki's are hard-workers, but Ahomine's the exact opposite! He would always skip practice, take naps in the rooftop... basically just being a lazy ass all the time. So, yeah.

Kuroko > Envy
Though this is something I think he's overcome (or maybe not), because Tetsu doesn't have the physique of a regular basketball player, it won't be a mystery if he's jealous of the other players... (sans Akashi with height LOOOOL!)

Murasakibara > Gluttony
Very obvious indeed.

I honestly can't put Momoi and Lust together!
Satsuki's crush on Tetsu is too pure to be associated with Lust! Heck, it's nowhere close to Lust's level! I just can't see Satsuki in that light... Envy, on the other hand... yeah. But Lust... No, just no.

However if it was Haizaki, Lust definitely fits. After all, he's a womanizing little fiend who even stole Kise's 'girlfriend' during middle school!

-edit-

Speaking of Kise, I totally forgot about him! *facepalm*

Edited to add him... xD

R a i n b o w P o s t ! x D

Edited by Hikari, 03 July 2013 - 07:27 PM.

DraceEmpressa

DraceEmpressa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

For me,  it;s like this: 

Akashi: Pride.  He's full of himself, winning is oxygen for him. He also won't look down. it's also noted by Murasakibara that Akashi is full of vanity to a point he rarely do something by himself , because he had vassals to do it for him instead. The heterochromic Akashi also is very arrogant that he always look down on other people, even toying with Kuroko's plea to make the match against Meiko a serious match. 

Murasakibara: Gluttony. Do I even have to explain this? 

Momoi: Lust. She simply fall for Kuroko for a very simple thing, as if she's enchanted. 

Haizaki: More to Envy, I guess. He envies Kise for having better skill than him, droves him away from his position. Also, Akashi is the one spend most of time beside Nijimura. 

Nijimura: Greed. He tried to get more members for the team, as if, making the "rainbow" complete. 

Aomine: Sloth. Yes, Aomine is very lazy and ignorant indeed. 

Kuroko: Wrath. The reason why he convice Kagami to defeat GoM is simply to avenge Ogiwara. 

akuma_river

akuma_river

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Akashi: Pride and wrath...though it's usually his pride being attacked that brings out his wrath. Pride goeth before the fall and Kuroko aims for him to fall very hard in order to awaken him from this other personality.

Murasakibara: Gluttony...but also Sloth. 

Haizaki: Lust, he lusts for power, respect, and what it can give him. Wrath when he is denied.

Midorima: Greed and pride, he wants to take every shot and win.

Kise: Envy his respect for Kuroko comes from his envy of his skills it is also where his greed for Kuroko and Aomine's attentions come from.

Aomine: Sloth and Pride his pride for his skills causes his sloth because he doesn't want an easy win so he purposely weakens himself but still aims to be the best.

Kuroko: Envy and wrath. Envy for those who have skills in basketball he can never achieve, like a simple basket. Wrath because Kuroko is SCARY when people upset him. Hanamiya learned that. Plus, his quest for vengeance for Ogiwara is what caused Kuroko to go through this journey, get stronger, and finally fix his ex-teammates the way he should have done when in Teiko.