Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

SPOILERS THREAD !!!

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

The whole raw with a partial translation text is at 4chan.  

Spoiler

damn ...  I want "that way" ... =3= ...

Edited by yariel, 22 March 2014 - 01:23 PM.

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Ch 23 ...

http://www.dm5.com/m157246/

Edited by yariel, 24 March 2014 - 02:58 PM.

Helz

Helz

Potato

• Members
  • 196 posts

Ok.. With this chapter we can come into conclusions.. Rachnera is infatuated with BDSM and Rachnera's weaknes is Suu who can beat her in bdsm through tentacle "rape" :D

ZeKeR

ZeKeR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines

Ok.. With this chapter we can come into conclusions.. Rachnera is infatuated with BDSM and Rachnera's weaknes is Suu who can beat her in bdsm through tentacle "rape" :D

tentacle tops up bdsm any day... well... without the whole raep thing.

that aside, Rachnera's gonna be an IDOL to masochists, human and monster alike.

Fenrir98

Fenrir98

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationVenice, Florida
How much longer is it going to be till its translated yet?

Firehorse32

Firehorse32

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 71 posts

How much longer is it going to be till its translated yet?

The process usually goes:  RAW release on or around the 19th.  Chinese TL chapter posted within the next 10-12 days.  English TL chapter posted around the 10th of the following month, if all goes well and the TL staff aren't having RL issues. So figure around the 10th of April give or take.

"Our past shapes us, our choices define us, our desires propel us, and those we let into our hearts give us the strength to persevere even when our dreams lay shattered behind us." - me

Fenrir98

Fenrir98

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
Awesome, I can't for it

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
I heard a rumor that this was getting an anime, any confirmation or should I punch the liar the next time I see him?
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Fenrir98

Fenrir98

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
I hope so if their is I would watch it non-stop.

Firehorse32

Firehorse32

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 71 posts

I heard a rumor that this was getting an anime, any confirmation or should I punch the liar the next time I see him?

There haven't been any indications of this I've seen or heard of at either the scanlator's site or the author's site as of this date.

"Our past shapes us, our choices define us, our desires propel us, and those we let into our hearts give us the strength to persevere even when our dreams lay shattered behind us." - me

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

There haven't been any indications of this I've seen or heard of at either the scanlator's site or the author's site as of this date.

Where are my brass knuckles?
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Fenrir98

Fenrir98

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
Here use my scythe.

Fenrir98

Fenrir98

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts

Kimihito is going to die!!!!?????

Divide Overflow

Divide Overflow

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Kimihito is going to die!!!!?????

Choking on a cookie.  Nobody saw that coming!  ;)

Fenrir98

Fenrir98

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
Probably die from the girls fighting like usual

Fenrir98

Fenrir98

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
Hey yariel have you found chapter 24 raw yet? Because I want to see what happens next after what the dullahan said.
By the way Rarchnea is a crazy sadist upsed with bondage.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

Hey yariel have you found chapter 24 raw yet? Because I want to see what happens next after what the dullahan said.By the way Rarchnea is a crazy sadist upsed with bondage.

has it been amonth already? Have some patience

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

araneusBite

araneusBite

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

has it been amonth already? Have some patience

Didn't the end of this chapter say the next one would be released 19/4? It should be out soon then

Fenrir98

Fenrir98

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts

ok just wondering.

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

hmm, haven't hear anything about it ... (kinda doubt this tough since this manga is kinda "erotic")

but the series and story for monmusu is slow and not enough at all ... still possible if it's OVA or something ...

maybe other youkai / monmusu series ?

Hey yariel have you found chapter 24 raw yet? Because I want to see what happens next after what the dullahan said.
By the way Rarchnea is a crazy sadist upsed with bondage.

you call ? lolz ...

I only found few pages (as teaser) ...

it seems all monmusu harem in the house get panic and try to save MC with their own way ...

HOWEVER WHAT THEY DO IS DANGEROUS AND MIGHT KILL MC INSTEAD !!!

Ex : Mero (Mermaid) try to jump in river while dragging MC ... we know MC is human and can't breath in water ...

http://www.monmusu.jp/news/283/

I wait for complete raw soon ... and will post in here as soon as I found it ...

Edited by yariel, 19 April 2014 - 02:16 PM.