Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Cheat Character

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ookami

Ookami

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Toujou is just like the biggest cheat character in this manga. He was able to stand on equal footing with Oga, and the only reason Oga beat him the first time was because he used the Zebul magic. But Toujou is over tanking through everybody with just his own power as a human. I don't see him getting a King's Crest, or if he does it'd be temporary, cause aided with the power of a demon, he would almost certainly outrank even Oga. Personality differences aside, he reminds me of Hibari from Katekyoshi; how he is this monstrously strong character that only shows up occasionally, but always wins whenever he does. Toujou is my favorite character to watch kick people's asses.

shoushikochou

shoushikochou

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

may it depend how "stupid" the character is. oga may seem stupid but i think he just doesnt care about most things.

"My soul, corrupted by vengeance, hath endured torment to find the end of the journey, in my own salvation and your eternal slumber."

Genesis Rhapsodos