Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Teen spirit dead

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

drosfix

drosfix

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 21 posts
I am here to inform everyone that a tragic loss to the manhwa industry has arised.
The manhwa artist for Teen Spirit, Kim Jea Eun, has passed away. Though the reasons weren’t stated clearly, it was obviously due to her having cancer.
{Fuck…} So, Teen Spirit is forever to remain incomplete.

There is up to chapter 25 released in Korea, I don’t know if another chapter will be in next months issue or not but nevertheless we plan to honor Kim Ji Eun by bringing the remaining chapters {even if incomplete} to the english speaking masses.

It’s actually been about 10 days or so since I’ve heard this news but haven’t yet informed the masses due to contemplation about what to do with the manga.
It really pains me to inform everyone. {Secretly hoping that if I didn’t say anything, then it wouldn’t be true.}

You were and always will be loved and remembered by your fans.
R.I.P. Kim Jea Eun

from: Eclipse-scans.Attached File  Scan.png   234.92KB   3 downloads

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
Thanks for letting us know.
I personally dont know her, but im sure lot of fans will remember her and read her work for many years to come.
More info and works she did: http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=3918

R.I.P. Kim Jea Eun

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover
Thank you for the message.
Although I'm disappointed that it wasn't finished, I'm still glad I read it.

I will forever remember her, I guess I'm just sad I found out about her works so late.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Hyairou

Hyairou

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
She created an amazing story till this point up. And Im happy she was able to do that she may not have been able to finish it but it tought me a lot about korean idol culture!

And for once it´s really a good thing something was scanlated since we wouldnt have been able to read it otherwise and the creative story she wrote wont be lost in the world!

Caleb

Caleb

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPlatinum Jail
I was so sad when I heard about this.
She was one of the rare Korean artists I loved.
:(
The river of life is magnificent and dangerous.