Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Which facet of Iremi's personality do you like best?

Manhwa personality poll Magician

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Best quality of Iremi (55 member(s) have cast votes)

What part of Iremi's personality do you like

1. Motherly ( a kind caring Iremi is best ) (6 votes [7.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.79%

2. Tsunder ( blushing and in denial of her feelings is classic ) (10 votes [12.99%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.99%

3. Confident ( shrouded in green light and secure of her superiority over others ) (29 votes [37.66%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.66%

4. Insecure ( every superman needs their kryptonite, I can empathize with characters better knowing their sorrow ) (3 votes [3.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.90%

5. Dominatrix ( If she is an "S" dose that make Enzu an "M" like me, I also want to taste her whip? ) (5 votes [6.49%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.49%

6. all of the above her character is incomplete without every facet of her being (11 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

7. Other ( like a side of her you have failed to list ) (3 votes [3.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.90%

8. None of the above ( I hate Iremi the day that b*** dies can't come soon enough hahaha ) (10 votes [12.99%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.99%

Vote Guests cannot vote

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

Motherly

Spoiler

Tsundere

Spoiler

Confident

Spoiler

Insecure 

Spoiler

dominatrix

Spoiler

It is multiple choice if you choose other please explain or give a chapter referral ;) thanks. 

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

RumbleRoar

RumbleRoar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationOn Mars, teaching the students of the Intergalactic Academy of Magical Studies, PigFarts, how to turn hamsters into shoelaces.

oh, its that confidence, no doubt about it. Iremi is just SUCH a badass.

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

What? wait, you mean she has good personality points? :D

so just being cute doesn't count? oh hell, I'm drawing a blank..........

Tn7HA0h.png

moyra

moyra

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationOkinawa

I think I liked Iremi best when she was a little kid, pushing Ensu down the hill too go fight Edermask, dangling him up-side-down when he talks about her in his sleep, slaped his face when the bathroom door fell off, making a henchman out of the thief that robbed her, painting the face's of the guys when they got drunk and slept in and tieing them together :P haha. All these things would fit into the dominatrix catagory if her adult self was doing them but no, she should have grown out of all that. 

Moyra Wendy Angela Darling

Spoiler

Cutty Flam

Cutty Flam

Potato

• Members
  • 115 posts

I dunno, when they were kids in the series her personality was kind of funny, kind of a like-able bratty kid, 

but once they're older it's just annoying, and she may be strong but the whole mind break thing just kind of threw me over the edge of not liking  her.

she's super strong, so the attitude I get, but then when the time to prove it really comes she's in the fetal position in a corner going magic-nuclear while enzu has to clean up the mess, 

then she still treats him like crap afterwards.

but it looks like there'll finally be some sort of character development soon. I just hope she doesn't totally drop Enzu once they find Eddermask, that'd be too much TT_TT

jrusse18

jrusse18

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 223 posts

I dunno, when they were kids in the series her personality was kind of funny, kind of a like-able bratty kid, 

but once they're older it's just annoying, and she may be strong but the whole mind break thing just kind of threw me over the edge of not liking  her.

she's super strong, so the attitude I get, but then when the time to prove it really comes she's in the fetal position in a corner going magic-nuclear while enzu has to clean up the mess, 

then she still treats him like crap afterwards.

but it looks like there'll finally be some sort of character development soon. I just hope she doesn't totally drop Enzu once they find Eddermask, that'd be too much TT_TT

I hope she does drop him. I always thought his personality would have been developed better if he spent some time a way from her.

25thIremi

25thIremi

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 423 posts

She can't drop him when she never picked him up. Besides, you know that even if Eldermask and Iremi started having a physical relationship (which I don't see ever happening), Enzu would still stick around. Why? Because as badass as Enzu has gotten, he has been trained as a sub by Iremi for his entire life. Kinky, ain't it?

jrusse18

jrusse18

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 223 posts

She can't drop him when she never picked him up. Besides, you know that even if Eldermask and Iremi started having a physical relationship (which I don't see ever happening), Enzu would still stick around. Why? Because as badass as Enzu has gotten, he has been trained as a sub by Iremi for his entire life. Kinky, ain't it?

Nah, he'd leave because he wouldn't be able to handle the fact that his girl picked someone else and come back a year later as Time times ten with a harem of women much better than Iremi because that's how men with swords work. The sword demands he leaves and comes back as awesome personified.

25thIremi

25thIremi

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 423 posts

Nah, he'd leave because he wouldn't be able to handle the fact that his girl picked someone else and come back a year later as Time times ten with a harem of women much better than Iremi because that's how men with swords work. The sword demands he leaves and comes back as awesome personified.

When have you ever seen Enzu actually listen to his "sword"? *wink, wink*

jrusse18

jrusse18

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 223 posts

When have you ever seen Enzu actually listen to his "sword"? *wink, wink*

Haha you know what mean though.

Soepstengel

Soepstengel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBetween Heaven and Hell

I like the part of her personality that might cause her to end up killing herself.

"Just once, JUST ONCE, I'd like to have a fall of a cliff fatal enough to actually kill me..."

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I like the part of her personality that might cause her to end up killing herself.

pfftt!! wow, that's harsh :D

Tn7HA0h.png