Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Project Bite Me! Scanlations

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts

I've been contacted by Smokey from Project Bite Me! Scanlations that Hanza Sky can be uploaded to Batoto from now on.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

ello

ello

Russet Potato

• Renzokusei Scans
  • 241 posts

Does it also apply to the chapters when there was the no upload policy?

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts

As I understand it, yes, which is why I've unlocked them.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

ello

ello

Russet Potato

• Renzokusei Scans
  • 241 posts

oh sorry, didnt see that you already uploaded them.

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure

Well i contacted their team leader via e-mail just to be on the safe side. Kid do you know how that restriction for Hanza Sky came around?

Spoiler

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts

If I remember correctly, it had to with Hanza Sky fans bothering them about the frequency of their releases.