Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Does the music you listen to effect you?

music effect does the music you listen listen

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

WolfFlow

WolfFlow

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts

when i listen to the radio i hear about is sex, money, and women and i cant tune my self in the song like theres no feeling at all. i didnt like music till my last year of middle school i couldnt enjoy it nothing til Atmosphere.

when i listen to the music i love i feel so much its like the artist put their soul into it and i can feel what the emotions when they did the track and i can say it really has saved my life.

Does the music you listen to effect you like make you feel happy depress hyped in in any other way? if you have put the artist down if you like

or just put what ever way music has effected your life cause now 90% of music is not music.

"Everybody's wack and new groups comin' back"

smthFishy

smthFishy

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  • Locationsubmerged

Atmosphere? The rapper from Minnesota? He's still around? You're from my time bud. My college roommate listened to him, and it was like early 2000s.

I agree. I think Justin Beiber is the source of this corruption. Then there's that "Friday" song? I still like the music writers in the past, when they're not churning out music like packaged products.

WolfFlow

WolfFlow

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts

Atmosphere? The rapper from Minnesota? He's still around? You're from my time bud. My college roommate listened to him, and it was like early 2000s.

I agree. I think Justin Beiber is the source of this corruption. Then there's that "Friday" song? I still like the music writers in the past, when they're not churning out music like packaged products.

yea Atmosphere the reason i found out what music really was when you can understand the lyrics and feel the rhythm. yea there still around putting out amazing music sad to know eyedea has left hes family and fans

Mistake

Mistake

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts

some songs that hav gotten me thru hrd times : (

Teardrops on My Guitar

Our Song

Love Story

You Belong with me

Seventeen

Twenty Two

We are Never ever getting back together

Edited by Mistake, 12 May 2013 - 05:30 AM.

Kayley

Kayley

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationNot here.

Hmm ...

mmh ...

Lately, the only "effect" I've gotten from music lately, is that feeling that comes from a dubstep drop

aha

But, just about the whole live S&M album by Metallica and SF orchestra (or whatever it's called) puts me in a mood ...

(I tend to listen to the instruments and the actual singing more than the lyrics being sung)

Edited by Kayley ._., 12 May 2013 - 06:58 AM.

Is my sig too small now?

SHIJYUYO-DUCK

SHIJYUYO-DUCK

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • Locationon the head of a random person

savior in the dark by jam project pumps the motivation in me to do stuff

QUACK QUACK QUACK 
SA,JIGOKU NO TAMESHIMINA.
In the morning light let my roots take flight

Watch me from above like a vicious dove
They don't see me come, who can blame them?
They never seem to catch my eye but I never wondered why
garokill.gif

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」

Like this?

Spoiler

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo

Its hard for me to list all of the different music that has effected me in my life, there is so much of it. I'm always listening to music, at home, at work, all the time. I play music when I'm sleeping. Music is a fundamental part of who I am.

I think the a few of the songs that have had the most impact though:

Sully Erna- Until Then

Linkin Park - New Divide

Jesse J - Who You Are

Eminem - Not Afraid

Disturbed - Prayer

Fleetwood Mac- Crystal

Anastacia- Everything Burns

That's just a short list of them, and by far, not all.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

Sometimes the music I'm listening to gives me goosebumps, that's when I know it's a really good song :D

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Mistake

Mistake

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts

Sometimes the music I'm listening to gives me goosebumps, that's when I know it's a really good song :D

What if you're just cold?

GeorgeAlex

GeorgeAlex

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 923 posts

Yes. It sometimes changes my views on other unknown genres and search for them and many, many others since I have been musically inclined a loooooooong, loong time ago. :D

Song of the day:
Castle On The Hill
- Ed Sheeran

Spoiler

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct

i guess it really affects your view on life.

well not all songs is literally applicable. 

most of them will give us subliminal message that holds firm to our brain for a while imo xD

can't say which songs impacted me the most tho, can't really tell. although there are some pretty sick lyrics out there that might even affect the way i react to things. damn. 

^ ALL JUST IMO

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

What if you're just cold?

I'm never cold :o

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud

hmm music drives me and pumps me up to get into my workouts so i guess it does effect.

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct

certain songs make me procrastinate more than i usually do >__>