Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Anyone actually reading this awesome manhwa? It's already in vol 2 I mean.

Twelve Nights

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

aang_sapi

aang_sapi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Locationbetween those wooden bench and table

Just reply if you read this manhwa and you like it. Just wanna know my fellow fan of Twelve Nights.

I mean, this manhwa got a nice art and complex storyline. I know it ain't something mainstream, but it is still worth reading.

Spoiler

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and is only skin deep.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Just reply if you read this manhwa and you like it. Just wanna know my fellow fan of Twelve Nights.

I mean, this manhwa got a nice art and complex storyline. I know it ain't something mainstream, but it is still worth reading.

Nice art and a complex story, eh? That sounds interesting............just out of curiosity, it lists "romance" in the genres, is that really a substantial part of the story or not?

Tn7HA0h.png

aang_sapi

aang_sapi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

Nice art and a complex story, eh? That sounds interesting............just out of curiosity, it lists "romance" in the genres, is that really a substantial part of the story or not?

for me, the art is appealing enough. and yep, the romance is something u could call substantial, and actually the part that makes the story complex (from my point of view).

uh..I want to describe it a little more, but my english capability ain't good enough (I mean, I only learn english from movies and other medias)

so, did u try to read it?

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

for me, the art is appealing enough. and yep, the romance is something u could call substantial, and actually the part that makes the story complex (from my point of view).

uh..I want to describe it a little more, but my english capability ain't good enough (I mean, I only learn english from movies and other medias)

so, did u try to read it?

Not yet but that definitely helped me decide to give it a  try it now  :D

and your English seems fine to me, thanks for the recommendation 

Tn7HA0h.png

aang_sapi

aang_sapi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

I tried to browse it on mangafox yesterday, and..people already talking about this manhwa there.

I guess batoto is still far behind in terms of member quantity and enthusiasm eh..

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Probably less members, yeah, though I suppose enthusiasm is kind of subjective. Since MF doesn't have the comments section on the main comic page like Batoto,  it's probably hard to compare the two with perfect accuracy as far as "comments" and "forum discussion".

And it's also worth saying that there are apparently differences in the audiences from that site to this one, just comparing "most popular" type titles from site to site shows some pretty big differences. Some of the titles here are fervently discussed, some not so much. 

Tn7HA0h.png

Obonlisk

Obonlisk

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Yeah, its a good one. I wish they went more into the politics though, but still very interesting.

Shockblade_Zed_splash_thumb.jpg

Everyone Loves Ninjas

Chiden

Chiden

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I really like this web comic in general. The beginning really got me hooked; which has made me read, currently, to the second volume. If anyone is wavering to read this, I would say at least read the first chapter. Personally, I am not a big fan of romance (more of a comedy person), but I found the author incorporate it well and made it a funny misunderstanding/driving force. And yeah the art is (b ' _ ')b

:batoto_010:  dancing panda?

HammerU89

HammerU89

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts

With the latest raw it looks like we're headed down the red head with the main girl path so I'll pass on this one...

AishiteruJae

AishiteruJae

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 252 posts

This webtoon is AMAZING. 

It's one of my favorites ever. I'm really sad that it doesn't seem to have much of an active following here.... 

maybe we should start a latest chapter discussion of something lol

but yeah.... it has such a nice set of interesting characters with twisted relationships everywhere. It reminds me of Kubera in the way that the character relationships are really complicated. 

With the latest raw it looks like we're headed down the red head with the main girl path so I'll pass on this one...

Whaaaaat? No we're not. This is just the beginning. I seriously doubt that she'll end up with the red-haired emperor 

Edited by AishiteruJae, 02 December 2013 - 02:35 AM.

currently reading <3 : Trump, The Gamer, Kubera, TAL , Black Haze , Looking for a Father, Dream of a Girl, Aletheia , Don't Cry Bureum , Last Game , Legend of the Sun Knight , A Thousand Year Ninetails , Tiara , Pinocchio , Pandora Hearts , Taiyou no Ie , Twelve NIghts , Wedding Season 2 , Love so Life , Mrs. Angel , Like a bird <3  

Jack Viridyan

Jack Viridyan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Its an awesome webtoon...
...romance its really well merged in the story, and it has the feel that the plot it will explode anytime now. n.n

Lethal24

Lethal24

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Love the webtoon, very intriguing story. Seen the 'Gender Bender' genre and hesitated before actually reading into it but gave it the benefit of the doubt and I was pleasantly surprised. Much better than I expected it to be and the art is amazing.

Only wish that the translations could come sooner, seeing as it isn't exactly up to date.

I'm quite interested to see how the story further develops.

HammerU89

HammerU89

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts

This webtoon is AMAZING. 

It's one of my favorites ever. I'm really sad that it doesn't seem to have much of an active following here.... 

maybe we should start a latest chapter discussion of something lol

but yeah.... it has such a nice set of interesting characters with twisted relationships everywhere. It reminds me of Kubera in the way that the character relationships are really complicated. 

Whaaaaat? No we're not. This is just the beginning. I seriously doubt that she'll end up with the red-haired emperor 

I was just going by how what I presume was volume 2 ended.

Edited by HammerU89, 30 December 2013 - 05:38 PM.

Leena

Leena

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

I love this manhwa! (quite obvious wasn't it?  :lol: ) This reminds me of some historical korean dramas I've watched so far..

I wonder when will the author starts the third season of this manhwa? or I guess I can call it third season... 

Fatma

Fatma

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

This webtoon is awesome. The third season has started and the story is getting more complicated. I really love the crown prince, Nabi & the emperor. Sometimes I wish Nabi was really a girl. and Idon't really like Dan-Ah, but I want her to end up with the crown prince.

sasayan

sasayan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

i agree :batoto_030:​ , i cant believe that this webtoon not very popular  -_-  :o

redbaronx

redbaronx

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

The only thing i don't love about this webtoon is the rate it is translated. That pretty much says it all.