Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who is that character?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

larka1121

larka1121

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

You know that group pic at the end of the chapters?

Anyone know who the character on the far right is?

I feel like I've never seen them before (or maybe I just forgot them OTL)

and also the person in the background of the title pic...

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

You're talking about at the end of the most recent chapter (102)? Wow, good question, I'm not sure either. There's been a lot of side characters pass through during the course of the story, but given the group in that pic you'd think the character was a little more than that..........besides, I just don't recognize them at all.

Maybe a future character (?), there's still quite a bit left to go in the story as a whole, like 70 more chapters or so, so there's no way things will just meander along like they have been since the Jooha / Mool Byung arc ended. It seems like since then we've really only had minor story lines for the last dozen or so chapters, so maybe that's a new, more "major" type character that's going to be introduced. 

Unless somebody else recognizes them that is. 

Tn7HA0h.png

indique

indique

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Locationout on Kotonoba Drive

Wondering too.  Then re-reading ch 38 at the bottom, and thinking maybe Wanan is the person who could take Hom's sunglasses off