Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Game News Network

trailers announcements news games info

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Shiroyabu

Shiroyabu

Potato

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Locationdrinking coffe with Paarthurnax

Monster Hunter: Cross for 3DS (Jap)

-Do not confuse it with MH:Stories-

Upcoming (though not even announced a western release) MH which features new moves, moaar equipment, and of course new creatures. It also shows that the villages from some prevouse titles like portable 3rd, are available to visit. It also features that your pugi won't be a piggy this time! aaaaaaaaaaand the new moves look AMAZING!!

Trailer:

Spoiler

"I swim through a sea of stars                         "That's no good. Was I asleep?                         "Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
without looking back to shore.                           No matter how much I sleep,                             -"I am Alduin. Most mighty of any in the world!"
Faster than light, bending time                          the exhaustion doesn't go away..."                              —Alduin, (Elder Scrolls V, The)
                                                                                   —Kenjirou (Kagerou Project)
Forever
Wherever"             —R-Type Final

Spoiler

Shiroyabu

Shiroyabu

Potato

• Members
  • 101 posts

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition!

For PS4 (PSN), Xbox One would be released on June 18th and  for PC ,via Steam, on June 24th of the following year.

TRAILER 

Spoiler

Edited by NekoXrebellion, 05 June 2015 - 01:04 AM.

"I swim through a sea of stars                         "That's no good. Was I asleep?                         "Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
without looking back to shore.                           No matter how much I sleep,                             -"I am Alduin. Most mighty of any in the world!"
Faster than light, bending time                          the exhaustion doesn't go away..."                              —Alduin, (Elder Scrolls V, The)
Forever

Spoiler

Shiroyabu

Shiroyabu

Potato

• Members
  • 101 posts

Aside of the Pre-launch files from Fallout 4!!

We have this new expansion pack for your Age of Empires II: The age of kings!
Which has 2 more campaings, aside of the age of kings and the conquerors!!! YAAAAASSS

Forever

Spoiler

Akumetsu

Akumetsu

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 637 posts

The Witcher 3: Blood & Wine coming out May 31st. 

It will add 30+ hours of adventures to the game, which is longer than some games are in total! And it will only cost 17 euros! 

ALL HAIL CDPR!

Teaser trailer

New region trailer

Edit: Launch Trailer

Edited by Akumetsu, 25 May 2016 - 12:26 AM.