Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Missing Chapters? Confused...

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Chayto

Chayto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina

Hello guys.

I was reading this manga and suddenly when I finish chapter 28( b ): Grow! 2, it jumps to chapter 58 then goes to 29: Train and then to 60.  

So I was wondering if I should follow the list or maybe there are a lot of chapters missing due to something?

Thanks for your help!

Chayto

Edited by Chayto, 19 April 2013 - 01:46 AM.

TypeTom

TypeTom

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNOVA

I'm right there with you.  Are the missing chapters not being uploaded because of a group's rules or are they just not done yet?

teappp

teappp

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

There's no gap. They are numbered differently for some reason, but actually chapter 59 and chapter 29 are the same chapter. After chapter 29 comes chapter 60, no gap.

201katara

201katara

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

yea there's no gap, the chapters are just differently numbered, because there are two different scanlation groups working on this project now. 

Each group numbers the chapters differently based on what they consider a cut off for a chapter I guess :) 

On baka updates i know it says that the scanlators are on volume 19, but actually the most recent chapter is only from vol 15!! So we can still look forward to more updates for now without waiting for the mangaka to release more chapters : )  

TypeTom

TypeTom

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNOVA

good looking out

teappp

teappp

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
they are actually on volume 19 now, it's just that when chapter 78 was released on magazine the latest volume being released was volume 15. but the latest chapter actually belongs to volume 19. there is a big time gap between mag releases and volume releases.i think the difference in the numbers is due to the raw source, it's not like they're making it up.

201katara

201katara

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

I see, Well, I can't wait for Ms. Higachi to continue her work. She's done such a wonderful job with her story so far-> consistent and still developing and improving :) 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

well, yeah nothing missing..........though there was a page order problem back in the Fifth Round arc, but it's fixed now. I've just caught up with this........... very, very good as long as you're a baseball nut.........and since I'm indeed a baseball nut it's all good as far as I'm concerned. 

Just curious, since the "Missing Chapters?" issue seems to be covered, I wonder if the OP might consider it an idea to change  this forum topic / title to a Current Chapter discussion............not that there's a guarantee that people will discuss it.......... I would though, I just wouldn't want to be off-topic.

**** you know what, maybe that's a bad idea, maybe it's best to leave this "Missing Chapters?" as is so people can see it's been discussed (that "chapter" numbering really is pretty glaringly strange) and just start a different thread for current discussion. Just ignore me, I don't always think everything out all the way :D

Edited by svines85, 25 April 2013 - 09:27 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Chayto

Chayto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina

Well thank you for all the replies now I can eat, i mean read, this manga again :D

chagrined

chagrined

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

The difference in numbers is due to magazine chapter #s versus tankoubon chapter #s.

Many of the chapters published in the original magazine issues are combined together in different chapters when the tankoubon volumes are published. For example, volume 12 of the manga contains only a single chapter (chapter 23), but when originally published in Afternoon magazine this corresponded to chapters 43-46. Some groups number their releases by tankoubon chapter #s and some go by magazine chapter #s (especially for the newer chapters which haven't been released in tankoubon form yet, which right now comprises magazine chapters 91 and up).