Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Mangacurse scans

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Abozzo

Abozzo

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 35 posts
Hi guys,

I uploaded a The Breaker: New Waves chapter scanlated by Mangacurse scans and Cleitus reminded me that they don't want tb:nw to be uploaded anywhere. I deleted the chapter (for as far as I can tell) but noticed there are no warnings or indications on Batoto that I shouldn't have uploaded it. I added a description on Mangacurse's page telling people not to upload, but I doubt it will be enough.

Is there any way to warn people not to upload tb:nw by Mangacurse in the delay list or on the delay field on their page (http://vatoto.com/group/_/m/mangacurse-scan-r155)?

Abozzo

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
The best thing that comes to my mind is to add it to the delay as I have done now.
It is shown while uploading and should prevent people from uploding it. Everything else we will have to manually unapprove.