Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Anime: good or bad? (no news of an anime yet, speculation only)

anime yamada gender-bender yaoi yuri

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Anime kissing <3 (43 member(s) have cast votes)

More or less?

1. YAMADA! Stay innocent! Stop making out with everyone when you know you and Shiraishi are totally going to get together at the end of this series! (11 votes [17.46%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.46%

2. Is that even a question? Why else would I read this? *makes a gif of Yamada kissing Miyamura* (5 votes [7.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.94%

3. Yamada must kiss the whole school (possibly multiple times) so that he becomes the next student council pres. (5 votes [7.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.94%

4. Kisses are kind of necessary for the plot so...about the same? (please don't go yaoi/yuri) (15 votes [23.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.81%

5. MOAR KISSES (12 votes [19.05%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.05%

6. Kukuku...I'm waiting for the time when Shiraishi, Nene and Takigawa get into a harem fight over who gets to kiss Yamada next ;) (15 votes [23.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote

wumblor

wumblor

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCollege

I was thinking the other day about how much I love this manga and I was thinking "well, it's pretty popular, there's probably going to be an anime soon, right?"

and I was thinking this would be awesome because a ton of filler episodes of Miyamura and Itou playing around with the witches powers could only end in disaster and hilarity

HOWEVER then I thought...the manga is pretty good at not overtly throwing kisses around (like, next panel Yamada and Miyamura are switched without actually showing the kiss) and an anime could easily mess that up and instead of having one dramatic ridiculous kiss every once in a while the anime could have waaaaay more kissing on screen

In my opinion, this ruins the fun. What say you?

(also, if you do know anything about an anime, please share)

wittypedia

wittypedia

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I don't think it would be anything special, but I don't see why it would suck either, yoshikawa is pretty funny once in a  while and well, while the plot isn't really that interesting, yamada is really fun to watch.

Also, it's fine for the author to put fanservice here and there, I don't mind it at all, anime does tend to overuse it tho. :batoto_017:

harryisme

harryisme

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

The last Manga from the Mangaka didn't get a Anime and it was of the similar genre so they might not consider this suitable for a Anime either, but it did get a TV drama so they might go the same route for this as well. That said I do expect this will get a anime sooner or later...though I wouldn't expect to see one for another year atleast, afterall they usually wait atleast two years for a weekly serialised manga before they announce an Anime, that way hhey have enough material to animate and continue with if the anime ends up being popular.

komic

komic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

waaaay to early mate.

Banana Bread

Banana Bread

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 36 posts

There's no anime but a live action was confirmed.

Posted Image

Look at Gunter dance or you can click this ---> http://www.batoto.net/group/_/j/jshoujo-scans-r324

diegoisawesome

diegoisawesome

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1_n_k5nNA3A
I'm really hoping this is an actual anime preview and not just a promotional video for the manga...

marconii2002

marconii2002

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

This is just manga PV http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-18241.html

harryisme

harryisme

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

The Manga PV was really well done and they got good voice actors to do the voiceovers so I think they are considering the possability. While the Yankee-kun manga was better suited for a Live Action drama, this is more suited for anime, there is mangic involved, and I have no idea how a Live Action Drama will handle all the M/F, M/M and F/F kissing going on, plus with the body switching you have to wonder if the actors will be capable of playing multiple charactor types, not just their voices but the mannerism of each charactor as well. Voice actors are trained to play multiple charactors types, and the animaters can do the rest.

Well I have my fingers crossed they'll make it into an anime as well.