Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sayabito - Sword of Destiny

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Shikidou

Shikidou

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationFront of my PC

Bakaupdates

Chinese Raws

It's basically about a human weapons called "Scabbard" and their master, and the story is situated after the war between scabbards is over. Mixini dropped it after 2 chapters and no one's doing it after then.

BTW, yaay for Blood Lad :D

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

quite interesting! it looks a bit like kandachime, with human-shaped weapons and stuff like that. it's got some romance, too. i think i'll take it up when i'm done with kandachime (only 5 chapters left or so.)

also, you're welcome XD

Shikidou

Shikidou

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationFront of my PC

quite interesting! it looks a bit like kandachime, with human-shaped weapons and stuff like that. it's got some romance, too. i think i'll take it up when i'm done with kandachime (only 5 chapters left or so.)

also, you're welcome XD

Really? Thank you very much for picking it :rolleyes:

Quite shocked though when you said you're doing kandachime since I read it too (I was reading chapter 27 last time and didn't see even a bit of your name on the credits)

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

well i've only done the latest 3 chapters for kandachime, so you'll have to read up to there (chapter 39, i think)