Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Batoto Maintenance (2013/04/01~04)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Aquinox

Aquinox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Locationplanes of confusion

one question from here and now the front page will show releases from just the last few hours(like a half a day)? or this new shorter front page is a temporary state?. Right now on the front page I can only see chapters uploaded on the last 12 hours even when I´m using the lenguage filter, on days like the last sunday when a massive amount of chapters were uploaded this short front page will show releases uploaded on the previous couple of hours. Its not a really big deal but I would like that front page would be restaured to its normal lenght, to see at everything that has been uploaded on the last 24 hours on normal days or 15 to 18 hours when are massive uploads of chapters. Just a humble request, thanks for everything   

Good to know that I'm not the only one who's been wondering what's going on.

It seems to me that this particular idea(?) is (still) buggy, as i get no list at all until I click on 'older releases' and then there're releases from 26[min] ago!

There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good
sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.
-- Woody Allen

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...

Good to know that I'm not the only one who's been wondering what's going on.

It seems to me that this particular idea(?) is (still) buggy, as i get no list at all until I click on 'older releases' and then there're releases from 26[min] ago!

For reporting site problems, please go to the Support Thread.

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/11979-main-page-kind-of-broken/

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

Going to be extending the plan to 5th. Not really quite done yet. Been busy with some other things. :/

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

it's okay, Grumpy.We know you are an busy person ^^~, It is already made a difference that you keep us inform about updates.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

Uh... I think I'm done?

Don't see any immediate errors. lol

If you see any issues: http://vatoto.com/forums/forum/129-batoto-support/

:D

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA

Woot! Done!

Didn't even notice it was happening, so I guess you did a fine job :)

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^

Seraphic Mist

Seraphic Mist

Russet Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 486 posts
  • LocationOtaku World

Uh... I think I'm done?

Don't see any immediate errors. lol

If you see any issues: http://vatoto.com/forums/forum/129-batoto-support/

:D

Are the ads now supposed to be at above and the right-hand side of the manga image, as opposed to above and below it - like how it was previously?

Not that I was bothered by it, but rather, I was just wondering whether this was an intended change.

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA

Are the ads now supposed to be at above and the right-hand side of the manga image, as opposed to above and below it - like how it was previously?

Not that I was bothered by it, but rather, I was just wondering whether this was an intended change.

Yes that was an intended change.

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

wow, awesome thank you for the language filter, recently noticed it lmao, how long was it already online :P?

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

wow, awesome thank you for the language filter, recently noticed it lmao, how long was it already online :P?

since the update.