Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

About Ken...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

AllegedTumor

AllegedTumor

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

I first started reading this manga back in the days when Batoto didn't even exist. I had to put it down because the site I was reading it on had about eight chapters worth of mixed up pages that made the whole thing incomprehensible.

Anyway, I've picked it up again, plowed through 50 chapters, and I have a question.
Does Ken ever stop living in his tiny apartment and generally acting like an idiot when it comes to not accepting a larger salary?

Him living like that just ticks me off because, goddamn, he's a bigshot who's not even living like a bigshot.

Weaper

Weaper

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 242 posts

that's one of the aspect that makes Ken unique. he doesn't do that for money or status, he simply wants to protect those close to him.

his current way of life is good enough for him and he doesn't plan to change it if he doesn't need to.

plus up till now that would have attracted too much attention from Yumin and other various issues imo

Posted Image

Sun-Ken RockGunnmMemories of Enamon

Spoiler