Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Is this a bug or part of the new layout?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Warfoki

Warfoki

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationHungary

Since Grumpy said in the Batoto Maintenance! topic that we should come here with bugs regarding the maintenance. And I'm not sure if this is a bug and a temporal problem or a planned change, so I copy my post here for some clarification on this one:

Before the update it was noted on the My Follows page which was the last chapter I read of each manhwa/manga. Now that's gone. This makes the follow list kind of pointless, since (aside of Tower of God) I don't follow anything weekly, I wait ubtill there are a bunch of chapter done, and catch up then. Without the system showing me where did I left it off, I have to rely third party sources (like MAL, or good old pen and paper in case of webcomics), and at this point might as well stop using the follow list altogether.

Posted Image

Posted Image

εru

εru

Potato

• Donator
  • 180 posts
I don't think it's a bug but yea i would like to have the last read and image of the manga back too.

Edited by εru, 18 March 2013 - 09:15 AM.

Posted Image

私、気になります!

Watashiwa, Kininarimasu.

Larg

Larg

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCanada

I agree, I miss the old system's bookmarks- that was the main feature of why I joined this site.  But, I'm guessing the ad revenue isn't generating enough for the total bandwidth of the site, and so they're trying to dump as much data as they can.

Cariboo

Cariboo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I don't think it's a bug but yea i would like to have the last read and image of the manga back too.

+1, I'd like it back too.

Scave!

Scave!

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

There's something wrong when I load the homepage.

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...
http://vatoto.com/follows_comics

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!

Secundum

Secundum

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEngland

Damn. Got ninjad by a mod. Just click on 'Old Follows'.

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationThe Epicenter of Indifference

Still no sorting options. :(

Posted Image

Irreality

Irreality

Potato Sprout

• Members